Original message (2877 Views )

Iggy
8765th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"A londonian is me" , posted Mon 15 Dec 17:48post reply

quote:
You've been feeling good lately?

Yeah, not really: I will be moving to London, a city I don't like much in a country I hate, for the sole reason of feeding my contempt of the saxons with even more rational facts.
Oh, and also to play WH2Jet.
But hate material comes first.

I don't recall anyone here living there... But maybe someone has, and can share the experience?

Replies:

Count Hihihi
156th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):A londonian is me" , posted Mon 15 Dec 18:54post reply

Dear Iggy,

You forgot to answer these:

If you could go SSJ, what colour would your hair turn?

If you could go SSJ, what colour your your eyes turn?

If you could have any SF character as your mom/dad, who would you pick?

What is your Japanese name?

If you could go SSJ, what other changes would there be in your appearance?

What would be your Animality?

How BADASS are you?

Please answer before you leave for London!

Toxico
4589th Post

"Re(1):A londonian is me" , posted Mon 15 Dec 20:59:post reply

quote:

I don't recall anyone here living there... But maybe someone has, and can share the experience?

I think Red Falcon was from England... Or was he an alien that pretended to had british accent?

quote:

But, it has to be Jet? While Jet is, perhaps the more traditional game in the saga, being the one that has the most comprensible "game play order" and being the most "SF like" game in the series; it is exactly for that that is the one that provide the least "World Heroes experience" in the saga (along with 1), and is the less agressive and original one. Then again if you don't want Rasputin to rape you in a flower bed or Kidd to strongly smash your sweaty body against the wall, it is perhaps the best game to find out 'what your personality' in the saga is.

EDIT : Ah, I was forgetting, while I like the music in jet for 1p game the best within the series; while playing 2p game you can only hear one tune... So get ready those playlist if you are going to play too many hours straight..... And remember to hit the bull 30 times.

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Last updated : 09/12/08 (58 personajes)

[this message was edited by Toxico on Mon 15 Dec 21:05]

Iggy
8767th Post

"Re(2):A londonian is me" , posted Mon 15 Dec 21:56post reply

quote:
WH2Jet

Yeah, I'm sad I won't be able to play with Rasputin in his hidden rose garden, but I like 2jet much more than Perfect. It's like 2, only a bit deeper, and with all the particular WH taste Perfect threw out of the window.
Also, 2Jet's solo mode brings out so many good memories I'm partial with it.

Count Hihihi
157th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):A londonian is me" , posted Mon 15 Dec 23:25post reply

quote:
It's like 2, only a bit deeper, and with all the particular WH taste Perfect threw out of the window.

This is why JET is my favourite one aswell. It has the biggest fun factor in the series. It's one of my all time fighting game favourites infact. Got a Gamest poster of the game on my wall too.

It's one of those fighting games I like to play for the single player mode alone. I like to relax and enjoy the presentation, take a completely different approach to the game as I would do with a Capcom fighter. WH2JET and Suiko Enbu Fuunsaiki are my top picks in the 2D variety.

Tai-Pan
325th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 01:58post reply

quote:
Yeah, not really: I will be moving to London, a city I don't like much in a country I hate, for the sole reason of feeding my contempt of the saxons with even more rational facts.

Well..I knew there was something up with you Sir..I knew it.
London is ahh..what can I say...nice? not nice? I dont know...its depressing in a way....tsk, oh boy..good luck sir.

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Iggy
8768th Post

"Re(2):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 02:55post reply

quote:
London is ahh..what can I say...nice? not nice? I dont know...its depressing in a way....tsk, oh boy..good luck sir.

Thank you, sir.

Good things about London:
* The Starbucks are cheaper than in Paris, and the cookies are, like, 3 times larger. But Starbucks is insanely expensive here, so that's nothing to brag about.

Bad things about London:
*Everything else.
*Boy are they ugly.
*And it rains all the time, according to the Wii weather Channel. And if they say so on the Wii weather Channel, then it's absolute fact and all the photographs of sunny London have been photoshopped. You can tell because of the pixels.

Ktallguy
1048th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(3):A nagoyanian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 03:36post reply

Congrats on your move to the country of awesome accents that I wish I had so I could be more attractive.

So I've decided to move to a country --HYJACK-- where simply speaking English makes me more attractive. Japan.

I'll be living in Nagoya for a year and then maybe moving to Osaka after that.

Unfortunately from what I've seen of Nagoya it's just a bunch of sleazy "health" shops and pseudo-brothels, peppered with a populous that is slowly growing numb to the foreigner scourge that is infecting their traditions and peaceful lifestyle.

If any cafe folks are in the area be sure to tell me where to eat!

Play to win.

Nekros
144th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 05:28post reply

quote:

Thank you, sir.

Good things about London:
* The Starbucks are cheaper than in Paris, and the cookies are, like, 3 times larger. But Starbucks is insanely expensive here, so that's nothing to brag about.

Bad things about London:
*Everything else.
*Boy are they ugly.
*And it rains all the time, according to the Wii weather Channel. And if they say so on the Wii weather Channel, then it's absolute fact and all the photographs of sunny London have been photoshopped. You can tell because of the pixels.

London is not so ugly....at least better than any Italian cities. But I suppose it depends straight where you came from. So where are you from, Iggy?

I visited London last year, to me is a nice city and English people are very polite and friendly (but ok, I'm from a country of mere garbage...)

sfried
305th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 06:38post reply

quote:

Hey, Brits are awsome. Better than the contemptable puritanical Yanks.

Red Falcon
6071th Post

"Re(4):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 06:55:post reply

quote:

I visited London last year, to me is a nice city and English people are very polite and friendly (but ok, I'm from a country of mere garbage...)

You forget, Iggy is obligated to hate England and the English to maintain his French cultural identity! Don't worry Iggy, I forgive you, and Brasserie Lipp is the best place I've ever eaten.

What part of London are you moving to?

Best site EVER:Link Here

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Tue 16 Dec 06:56]

Tai-Pan
326th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 07:02post reply

quote:

Hey, Brits are awsome. Better than the contemptable puritanical Yanks.

true True...but hey, It all depends who, what, where and when. I don't like regular US Joes yet I ended up living in Florida yahoooo!!!!
I guess I would rather live in england, italy, or france than here right right?
But..it all depends..who knows..Heck I LOVE NY and I would NEVER be able to live there..so who knows..maybe he ends up liking it? (gulp)

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

sfried
306th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 07:36post reply

quote:
I don't like regular US Joes yet I ended up living in Florida yahoooo!!!!
I guess I would rather live in england, italy, or france than here right right?
What a coincidence. I ended up in Florida, too. Shame, really, since I really miss the cold weather and people in Maryland.

karasu99
25th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(4):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 07:41post reply

quote:
people in Maryland.

Maryland, eh? I lived there for most of my life and I can't say I miss it much, but the cold weather-- yeah, I could do with more of that.

If you don't mind my asking, whereabouts in Maryland?

Iggy
8770th Post

"Re(5):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 08:15:post reply

We Parisians will never forgive the brits for the infamy of 1413.
Fortunately, Nature itself has avenged us by making them physically disgraceful (especially compared to our gorgeous Parisian features).
But now, my delicate Mediterranean complexion is going to be violently assaulted by the rude Saxon weather and its gruesome humidity! Oh, the infamy!

Yanks, you say? Never heard of those. Must be one of these fancy barbarians Lafayette had to help defeat a few puny english battalions...?
I never cared much about new countries. They are like fashion fads: I'm sure we'll barely remember them a few years from now.

Rugal: The brasserie Lipp? Bah! This is but Belgian grosse cuisine!

-----------------------
I've only been in Nagoya for a few days, but the feeling I had was rather close to Ktallguy's. But I was with some friends from Kyoto, full of their old culture, so I may have been biased.
Osaka rocks, though.

EDIT : oh, and I don't know where I will be living, but I'm looking at the fancy places in west London. We'll see.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Tue 16 Dec 08:20]

sfried
307th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(5):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 08:38post reply

quote:
Maryland, eh? I lived there for most of my life and I can't say I miss it much, but the cold weather-- yeah, I could do with more of that.

If you don't mind my asking, whereabouts in Maryland?

Used to live in Columbia, then moved to the Elkridge area shortly after my parents relocated to Florida.

Perhaps I might be biased in that most of my other relatives also live up in the northern states.

Speaking about fancy places...London Eye.

Time Mage
2738th Post

"Re(4):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 08:50post reply

quote:
London is not so ugly....at least better than any Italian cities.

WHAT??

"News flash big guy: You can wax on wax off all you want I'm still... KICKIN' YOUR ASS!"

karasu99
26th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(6):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 09:34post reply

quote:

Used to live in Columbia, then moved to the Elkridge area shortly after my parents relocated to Florida.

That's quite a coincidence-- I worked in Columbia (in an office park near I-95) for years and lived there briefly in 2003. My mother-in law still lives there, and in fact I'll be visiting there next week for the holidays. But alas, I moved to Portland, Oregon two years ago.

Speaking of beautiful cities, Portland is very nice, and nearly as rainy as London, or so I hear. But Paris-- Iggy, how could you leave? It's quite incredible there.

Oroch
1040th Post

"Re(1):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 10:01:post reply

quote:

london is fun!

where else can you get some spotted dick and a pint of bitter?

i'm heading to chicago for the time being- woe is me, i miss euroland, and i'm already missing the northern va/md/chocolate city area

[this message was edited by Oroch on Tue 16 Dec 10:04]

Iron D
3097th Post

"Re(2):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 10:13post reply

You're all disgusting. With your watery, rainy, dingy, glum, gray eastern US and European cities.

It's all about Cali folks. Dry and warm (okay, dry and HOT), good food and beautiful women
people.

Portland might as well be an Eastern city, with how gray and rainy it is. Bah!

Er.....

Ktallguy
1053th Post

"Re(3):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 10:16post reply

quote:
You're all disgusting. With your watery, rainy, dingy, glum, gray eastern US and European cities.

It's all about Cali folks. Dry and warm (okay, dry and HOT), good food and beautiful women
people.

Portland might as well be an Eastern city, with how gray and rainy it is. Bah!

I love California too.
But NY is better in some ways.

I hate how sprawling LA is, and how everything in SF closes too early, and SD is just kind of meh (lived there 5 years).

But I still love Cali :)

Play to win.

Maou
1545th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(4):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 10:47post reply

Back to Nagoya, Ktallguy, you could do worse...one of my old-time buddies lived there for a while and now has a house outta town a ways. If you're into groovy jazz bars and unusual scenes, Nagoya evidently is pretty fun. I haven't been there, actually, but this friend of mine could definitely recommend a place or two depending on what you're looking for. You can always e-mail if you want to find out about actual places. Yessir.

Re: leaving Paris: for shame! London's fine, but it's like the bad 3P outfit of Paris' P1. Ah well.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Tai-Pan
327th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(5):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 11:55post reply

quote:
London is not so ugly....at least better than any Italian cities.

WHAT??

That was my same reaction.

Why wenever I go out for dinner with my girl and her sisters they instantly fall in love with french waiters?

Iron D
3098th Post

"Re(4):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 12:44post reply

quote:

I love California too.
But NY is better in some ways.

How so?

Er.....

Spoon
1696th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 14:12post reply

I hear that a good pea souper, the likes of which can only be had in London, will do wonders for your complexion.

Toxico
4590th Post

"Re(6):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 14:16post reply

quote:
Why wenever I go out for dinner with my girl and her sisters they instantly fall in love with french waiters?

They are always on heat.

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・

ONSLAUGHT
3784th Post

"Re(7):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 14:25post reply

quote:

They are always on heat.

The girl and her sisters?

Tai-Pan
328th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(7):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 23:30post reply

quote:

They are always on heat.

No they are not..I specifically said they fall in love with french guys.

Toxico
4591th Post

"Re(8):A londonian is me" , posted Tue 16 Dec 23:48post reply

quote:

That's why I said that frenchs are on heat. It's enought to just take a good look at this board, and realize the facts

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・

Tai-Pan
329th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(9):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 00:42post reply

quote:

That's why I said that frenchs are on heat. It's enought to just take a good look at this board, and realize the facts

So its like an animal thing? Like pheromones doing their work?

ktallguy
1054th Post

"Re(5):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 01:09post reply

quote:
Back to Nagoya, Ktallguy, you could do worse...one of my old-time buddies lived there for a while and now has a house outta town a ways. If you're into groovy jazz bars and unusual scenes, Nagoya evidently is pretty fun. I haven't been there, actually, but this friend of mine could definitely recommend a place or two depending on what you're looking for. You can always e-mail if you want to find out about actual places. Yessir.

Re: leaving Paris: for shame! London's fine, but it's like the bad 3P outfit of Paris' P1. Ah well.

That's actually nice to hear, because I like interesting little underground scenes. In Tokyo I'd always go to some cool bar off the beaten path, so if there is anything similar in Nagoya I'd want to know soon, as I have to pick an apartment within walking distance :lol

I'm sure you could do much worse than London though. I mean, hell, Austin Powers lives there right? And there's that snogging business I hear so much about, that's fun, right?

I really wish I could go to Europe this year. I unexpectedly got an extra week of vacation, but unfortunately my GF can't leave the country because of some VISA issues. So we'll probably visit Canada.

Play to win.

Kikkoken
1185th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(6):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 04:26post reply

quote:
unfortunately my GF can't leave the country because of some VISA issues. So we'll probably visit Canada.

Doesn't she has sisters on heat you could take instead?

Ktallguy
1055th Post

"Re(7):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 09:32post reply

quote:
unfortunately my GF can't leave the country because of some VISA issues. So we'll probably visit Canada.

Doesn't she has sisters on heat you could take instead?

Do you mean in heat?

If so, yes! I mean no :(

Anyway, is the public transportation in London as expensive as Paris? I hear the trains are prohibitively expensive in France.

Play to win.

Iggy
8770th Post

"Re(8):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 10:16post reply

quote:
Anyway, is the public transportation in London as expensive as Paris? I hear the trains are prohibitively expensive in France.

In my rather limited experience of London, the public transports are INSANELY EXPENSIVE there.

In Paris, it's not so bad : sure, the metro smells funny, but when you know what ticket to buy (read : "not the tourists tickets"), it's surprisingly cheap and reliable.

Iron D
3101th Post

"Re(9):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 10:25post reply

I'm serious when I ask you guys this question: are you guys stinkin' rich? Some of you guys seem to be able to just hop across countries like it's nothing, which takes a bit of money from my understanding. I live somewhat near the Mexico border, and yet I've never been able to afford to go there (except for once...Tijuana is a real dump).

Er.....

ONSLAUGHT
3786th Post

"Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 11:05post reply

quote:
I'm serious when I ask you guys this question: are you guys stinkin' rich?

I'm poor

Maou
1548th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 11:17post reply

quote:
I'm serious when I ask you guys this question: are you guys stinkin' rich? Some of you guys seem to be able to just hop across countries like it's nothing, which takes a bit of money from my understanding. I live somewhat near the Mexico border, and yet I've never been able to afford to go there (except for once...Tijuana is a real dump).

Mostly I am a world-class embezzler.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Toxico
4592th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 11:54post reply

quote:
Some of you guys seem to be able to just hop across countries like it's nothing, which takes a bit of money from my understanding.

I think traveling europe is "almost cheap", manly because you can cross most borders via train tickets. Another exaple : Down here at least, traveling to some other countries is very cheap (for example, with 30 bucks I could take a bus to Argentina tomorrow, or perhaps even take it today (it's close to 12am)). The hard / expensive part is getting the proper papers in order to leave the country for long periods of time.

When my sister went libertine through a crazy summer in europe, the most expensive costs where staying in hotels and eating. The second problem was partially solved via buying outrageous amount of snacks & canned food here, and eating them abroad (where they where nearly 10 times more expensive).

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・

Tai-Pan
330th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 13:38post reply

quote:

Well...when I started living in the united states..I realized that people here don't see traveling the same way it is seen in other parts of the world (where slavery has been prohibited and minds are more open). Some people in the US hasn't even been to other states inside their own country..heck, they won't even take a look around their neighborhood. In some way I became americanized and I started to behave the same way. It's hard to explain.

Toxico where are you right now? I assume Chile?
Please would you buy that ticket and go to Argentina and say hi to my dad and mom?

Toxico
4593th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 13:50post reply

quote:
Toxico where are you right now? I assume Chile?

correct

quote:

Please would you buy that ticket and go to Argentina and say hi to my dad and mom?

I assume that sending them a gretting card would be nicer & more enjoyable than having someone that looks like the elephant man say hi to them.

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・

Tai-Pan
332th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 14:29post reply

quote:

I assume that sending them a gretting card would be nicer & more enjoyable than having someone that looks like the elephant man say hi to them.

NO

Iron D
3107th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 14:42post reply

quote:

Well...when I started living in the united states..I realized that people here don't see traveling the same way it is seen in other parts of the world (where slavery has been prohibited and minds are more open). Some people in the US hasn't even been to other states inside their own country..heck, they won't even take a look around their neighborhood. In some way I became americanized and I started to behave the same way. It's hard to explain.

Well, I'd like to travel much more than I actually have, but...I can't afford it. And that's why I asked my original question. From all of my traveling experience, it takes quite a bit of money to go any significant distance. It doesn't help that I don't have a car, either.

Er.....

Oroch
1040th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 14:51post reply

quote:

Well, I'd like to travel much more than I actually have, but...I can't afford it. And that's why I asked my original question. From all of my traveling experience, it takes quite a bit of money to go any significant distance. It doesn't help that I don't have a car, either.

go on trips

travel to far and distant lands

kill people

easy money and fun laugh for all

Iggy
8772th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 20:52post reply

quote:

Oh, Toxico... But that's exactly the point !

To answer the main question: I haven't traveled for pleasure for a long time. Be it Japan or London this time, it's always for work. The drift? Transportation and hostel are always paid by my clients or employers!
It's handy, and that's just because I talk 3 languages. I tried to learn a 4th last year, but I failed miserably.

Also, most of Europe is roughly the same size or smaller than the US ; and our railway system is in good shape (for how long, that's another question). Paris/Berlin can be as cheap as 50€ ; if you have a friend there that has a couch where you can sleep, you can stay a full month for not much. And most of Europe (except those English bastards) uses the same currency, so I can go to Portugal or Austria without having to buy a foreign currency anymore.

Chile, Mexico or Canada? That's another story.

Iron D
3109th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 21:06post reply

quote:

To answer the main question: I haven't traveled for pleasure for a long time. Be it Japan or London this time, it's always for work. The drift? Transportation and hostel are always paid by my clients or employers!
It's handy, and that's just because I talk 3 languages. I tried to learn a 4th last year, but I failed miserably.

Also, most of Europe is roughly the same size or smaller than the US ; and our railway system is in good shape (for how long, that's another question). Paris/Berlin can be as cheap as 50€ ; if you have a friend there that has a couch where you can sleep, you can stay a full month for not much. And most of Europe (except those English bastards) uses the same currency, so I can go to Portugal or Austria without having to buy a foreign currency anymore.

Chile, Mexico or Canada? That's another story.

Hm...that actually makes sense. I keep forgetting how both unified and small the European Union is. I'm guessing crossing the boundaries of countries there is probably not much more of a hassle than crossing the borders of states here.

Er.....

Iggy
8774th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 17 Dec 23:07post reply

Also, something many Americans forget and that's very important in some (most?) big European cities: we have great public transportation systems.

I don't know anyone in Paris who actually own a car, and most of them (us) haven't even learned to drive one. It's a really big portion of most people's budget that we can use freely.
On the other hand, as soon as we venture outside Paris to more savage places, we're as helpless as Bambi's mom crossing a highway.

Tai-Pan
333th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(6):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Thu 18 Dec 00:34post reply

quote:

I don't know anyone in Paris who actually own a car, and most of them (us) haven't even learned to drive one. It's a really big portion of most people's budget that we can use freely.
On the other hand, as soon as we venture outside Paris to more savage places, we're as helpless as Bambi's mom crossing a highway.

Good point..here in the states most people's budget goes to car payments..its the new slavery

Oroch
1042th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Thu 18 Dec 01:43:post reply

quote:
Also, something many Americans forget and that's very important in some (most?) big European cities: we have great public transportation systems.

shit thats the one thing i miss about euroland, not having to worry about a car, just getting on a bus/tram/subway/train and being able to get around anywhere, fairly quick too
but america is lolxboxhuge, we can't survive on small cars and buses alone(nyc is the exception), i do wish we had a more developed railway system though, we've got the potential for it

just got a flat the other day because i hit a nail, 260$ for one fucking new tire

[this message was edited by Oroch on Thu 18 Dec 01:45]

ONSLAUGHT
3787th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Thu 18 Dec 03:54post reply

quote:
Mexico? That's another story.

I can welcome you with open hands!

Iggy
8776th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):A londonian is me" , posted Thu 18 Dec 09:00post reply

quote:
I can welcome you with open hands!

That's so very nice and frightening at the same time !

chazumaru
632th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(5):A londonian is me" , posted Fri 26 Dec 23:47post reply

quote:
London's fine, but it's like the bad 3P outfit of Paris' P1.

This is awesome.

I'll come visit you, Iggy.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

exodus
4161th Post

"Re(6):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 31 Dec 05:09post reply

hi
london is stupid
curse you and chaz for moving there, because now I have to visit. CURSES.

Iggy
8794th Post

"Re(7):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 31 Dec 05:21post reply

quote:
hi
london is stupid
curse you and chaz for moving there, because now I have to visit. CURSES.

The good thing about living in a boring, expensive and ugly city : we'll have an excuse to just stay inside and play videogames all day while writing ambiguous details on some board.

Yeah, that's the only one I can think of.
Please come ! I'm not even there and I'm already bored to death !

chazumaru
638th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(7):A londonian is me" , posted Wed 31 Dec 06:26post reply

quote:

curse you and chaz for moving there

Don't spread nasty rumours

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

exodus
4162th Post

"Re(8):A londonian is me" , posted Thu 1 Jan 12:50post reply

quote:

Don't spread nasty rumours

no deal! My jealousy knows no end.

Iggy - I'm bored just thinking about visiting! I will go to camden town, then return with 25 cybergoths to fill your apartment with.