Newerest FF Dissidia Thread - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1892 Views )

Iggy
8745th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Newerest FF Dissidia Thread" , posted Wed 3 Dec 21:39post reply

I was going to post in the other one, especially because I have nothing to say except a rumor coming from nowhere: there would be at least one character from FFXII in the game (like Shantotto from XI), but no word on who (nor on where the rumor comes from, so grain of salt please).

But then, Pollyanna made it very clear in her last message that she absolutely refused to see any more post in the older thread, and that my life and those of my family could be at risk if I dared.
So here you are, new thread !

Replies:

Toxico
4566th Post

"Re(1):Newerest FF Dissidia Thread" , posted Wed 3 Dec 22:07post reply

quote:
there would be at least one character from FFXII in the game (like Shantotto from XI), but no word on who (nor on where the rumor comes from, so grain of salt please).

quote:
Pollyanna made it very clear in her last message that she absolutely refused to see any more post in the older thread

I think that you are spreading very unkind rumors about things that we know nothing about, and are better left as mysteries (mainly the second one).

But, (on topic); doesn't the game lacks any kind of 'Cid'? And can't FFXII Cid transform? (unsure, I haven't finished the game). That would make some sense

悪魔の化身か地獄の使者か
リングで突然相手が消える!!

nobinobita
448th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Newerest FF Dissidia Thread" , posted Wed 3 Dec 23:54post reply

quote:

But, (on topic); doesn't the game lacks any kind of 'Cid'? And can't FFXII Cid transform? (unsure, I haven't finished the game). That would make some sense

That's because Squeenix is secretly planning a follow up fighting game called "Final Fantasy Diccidia", which will feature every iteration of Cid duking it out.

Time Mage
2737th Post

"Re(3):Newerest FF Dissidia Thread" , posted Tue 16 Dec 05:54post reply

Judge Magister Gabranth is FFXII's representative on Dissidia:

http://ps3life.nl/data/upload/65K29-20081215-1229363014.jpg

I think it's the wisest addition, as the design is awesome, and the character itself is great, too. I would have preferred Balthier or Ashe, but Gabranth is really good, too.

My question is... Which Gabranth will this be?

"News flash big guy: You can wax on wax off all you want I'm still... KICKIN' YOUR ASS!"

Ktallguy
1051th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(4):Newerest FF Dissidia Thread" , posted Tue 16 Dec 06:00post reply

quote:
Judge Magister Gabranth is FFXII's representative on Dissidia:

http://ps3life.nl/data/upload/65K29-20081215-1229363014.jpg

I think it's the wisest addition, as the design is awesome, and the character itself is great, too. I would have preferred Balthier or Ashe, but Gabranth is really good, too.

My question is... Which Gabranth will this be?

Wow, I didn't know this.

Play to win.

Maou
1543th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Newerest FF Dissidia Thread" , posted Tue 16 Dec 10:37post reply

quote:

That's because Squeenix is secretly planning a follow up fighting game called "Final Fantasy Diccidia", which will feature every iteration of Cid duking it out.

Heheh, I would totally play Diccidia.

Also: I'm so glad my sneering joke about Gabranth being in XII (and 45% of Japanese players having no idea who he was) coming true. He will be the most secret of secret characters. "Who the hell is this guy?" "Maybe he's from FF USA?" "He's cool looking, though..."

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Toxico
4589th Post

"Re(4):Newerest FF Dissidia Thread" , posted Tue 16 Dec 10:46post reply

quote:
"Who the hell is this guy?" "Maybe he's from FF USA?"

Mystic Quest lives

I never could get myself to finish it.... I wonder why?

目に焼きつけて、死ぬがいい・・・
Last updated : 09/12/08 (58 personajes)

Maou
1546th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):Newerest FF Dissidia Thread" , posted Tue 16 Dec 10:58post reply

quote:
"Who the hell is this guy?" "Maybe he's from FF USA?"

Mystic Quest lives

I never could get myself to finish it.... I wonder why?

Too bad, Battle 3 (last battle I guess) is actually a FANTASTIC tune, for reasons unknown. Not that anyone actually could be forced to suffer through FF USA, but I just grabbed that soundtrack...

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Amakusa
783th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(6):Newerest FF Dissidia Thread" , posted Tue 16 Dec 14:49post reply

quote:

Too bad, Battle 3 (last battle I guess) is actually a FANTASTIC tune, for reasons unknown. Not that anyone actually could be forced to suffer through FF USA, but I just grabbed that soundtrack...

Overall I liked the soundtrack to that game (although I don't actually have the soundtrack CD, I'm only going by the game).

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."