PSN - Playstation Network - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2248 Views )

Nekros
126th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Sun 23 Nov 19:17post reply

Xbox Live got its thread, so why not a PSN one?

mine ID: NecroZen

Always ready on Wipeout HD, Little Big Planet, Puzzle Fighter (but beware of lag). And soon with SSF2 HD Remix and SFIV.

Replies:

ktallguy
1042th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Mon 24 Nov 00:59post reply

quote:

Always ready on Wipeout HD, Little Big Planet, Puzzle Fighter (but beware of lag). And soon with SSF2 HD Remix and SFIV.

Will add you now.
PSN: KTallguy
Valkaria Chronicles is great ! Too bad there is no multiplayer .

Play to win.

hikarutilmitt
478th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Mon 24 Nov 01:10:post reply

quote:

Yay, people to add to my list!

ID: hikarutimitt

Little Big Planet is all I have for online right now, but I'll be getting STHD this week when it comes out and I'm still torn between PS3 and 360 for SFIV. It'll depend entirely on which one has the most people and if I want to spend $50 again to get Live when I likely won't use it.

[this message was edited by hikarutilmitt on Wed 3 Dec 03:14]

catalyst
440th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Mon 24 Nov 01:59post reply

If anyone wants to add me mine is blitzrush85.

Send a message to let me know it is you guys other than referencing here. I'll start getting more online games to participate with everyone when the chance is available.

My collection is pretty slim actually for my ps3 games

MGS4, DMC4, and The Darkness

Happy Gaming to all of you and hope to run into you guys!

This song is so true

Oroch
1031th Post

"Re(1):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Mon 24 Nov 03:17post reply

PSN: Alpha-Class

wipeout, resistance 2, lpb, sfHD(tuesday), burnout

Pollyanna
2598th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Mon 24 Nov 20:52post reply

PSN: Lilly_Dopamine

I don't play anything but MGO and even that very rarely (I'm quite bad!), but I might play something eventually. Hahah...

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Ktallguy
1045th Post

"Re(3):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Tue 25 Nov 03:39post reply

quote:
PSN: Lilly_Dopamine

I don't play anything but MGO and even that very rarely (I'm quite bad!), but I might play something eventually. Hahah...

I love MGO, but I haven't been playing it.
Unfortunately if you're not really good you just get massacred! I'll have to put it in soon.

Play to win.

Grave
1151th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(4):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Tue 25 Nov 06:49post reply

I'm Drakee on PSN. Not playing anything currently, but I'll be buying SSF2T HD when it's out. Even though it's hideous.

Tekken 5 DR on and off, and I'd really like to get some Battle Fantasia going one of these days. I'll be back in Boston on the 30th, and I hope to see some friend requests when I'm near the PS3 again!

badoor
57th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(5):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Tue 25 Nov 18:20post reply

PSN & Xbox Live GT: BadoorSNK

Will be getting SFHD on PS3 since I have a hori stick for it. I am planing to get another stick for the Xbox soon and eventually I would be confused about weather to get SFIV for PS3 or Xbox. Currently I don't play much Online games for PS3 other than LBP & Motorstorm:PR. Playing Valkyria Chronicles is great and gives me hope that no everything that's made in sega is bad.

Oroch
1033th Post

"Re(6):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Wed 26 Nov 01:28:post reply

just a side question, do any of you guys use third party controllers for the ps3? and recommendation for some that are bigger than the oem one? ive got giant gorilla hands.

edit :anyone up for sfii game tonight?

[this message was edited by Oroch on Wed 26 Nov 09:42]

Nekros
128th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Thu 27 Nov 05:31post reply

quote:

ID: hikarutilmitt

Is it correct? I tried to send the friend request just now but it seems to be not registred ID.

hikarutilmitt
478th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Tue 2 Dec 05:53:post reply

quote:

ID: hikarutilmitt

Is it correct? I tried to send the friend request just now but it seems to be not registred ID.

You have to be kidding me. I didn't until you mentioned it, but I'm missing the l from this. hahahaha

EDIT: I've now fixed the problem. I guess I just need to leave my previous PSN account on the PS3 so I can still play Tekken 5 DR and STHD.

RE-EDIT: scratch that. I'll just live with it. I don't want any account mess ups to happen with my PSN purchases or anything.

hikarutimitt it shall be.

[this message was edited by hikarutilmitt on Wed 3 Dec 02:36]

GekigangerV
1607th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(4):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Wed 3 Dec 06:04post reply

I'm gekijmo

I only play SFIIHD, but I think I will try to get back to some MGO.

Pollyanna
2612th Post

"Re(5):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Sat 13 Dec 17:20post reply

My apologies if I ended up ignoring anyone or turning down their requests to add as friends. I got on Home and I was strangely popular (maybe it was the Namco clothes I got?) so I ended up with like...40 messages and friends requests and crap. I just ignored them/turned them down, but it's possible that someone I actually wanted to communicate with snuck in there.

So uhm...yeah...everyone tried out Home yet? I haven't had much luck making attractive people (my main one is okay, I guess), but I had a great time making a tall, skinny middle-aged Irish man with a curly mustache who looks like he's ready to engage in some pugilism. Forgot to save him, though...

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Grave
1156th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(6):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Sat 13 Dec 19:01post reply

I've been in the closed beta, and... it's pretty horrible. There is no redeeming value to Home that I've seen other than filling your apartment with rubber ducks and walking around in them. I have no idea what they were thinking or where they plan to go with this. I really do think it's every bit as bad as the worst things people are saying.

Pollyanna
2613th Post

"Re(7):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Sat 13 Dec 20:36post reply

quote:
There is no redeeming value to Home that I've seen other than filling your apartment with rubber ducks and walking around in them.

I don't think it's a bad way to meet people, it's just that the people on there probably aren't the kind I want to meet.

To me, it's future appeal is dependent on how much third-party support it has. I got a kick out of playing games to unlock clothes/furniture and if more companies provide that sort of content (along with games to play), it'll be a worthwhile experience.

But for now...yeah...kinda lackluster.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Tai-Pan
324th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(6):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Sun 14 Dec 05:35:post reply

quote:
My apologies if I ended up ignoring anyone or turning down their requests to add as friends. I got on Home and I was strangely popular (maybe it was the Namco clothes I got?) so I ended up with like...40 messages and friends requests and crap. I just ignored them/turned them down, but it's possible that someone I actually wanted to communicate with snuck in there.

So uhm...yeah...everyone tried out Home yet? I haven't had much luck making attractive people (my main one is okay, I guess), but I had a great time making a tall, skinny middle-aged Irish man with a curly mustache who looks like he's ready to engage in some pugilism. Forgot to save him, though...

I tried Home for the firrst time last thursday. Its an interesting idea; but as you said, it will grow or sink depending on how much third party support it has. Its nice to walk around and meet people. Most people walking around are not my kind though.

OH BTW My username or whatever is Kusanagi82

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

[this message was edited by Tai-Pan on Sun 14 Dec 05:35]

Oroch
1038th Post

"Home" , posted Sun 14 Dec 09:28post reply

if home supplants the xmb then its a worthwhile investment

but right now its just a 3d chat room

Ktallguy
1050th Post

"Re(1):Home" , posted Tue 16 Dec 03:56post reply

quote:
if home supplants the xmb then its a worthwhile investment

but right now its just a 3d chat room

Home is quite shit.
If game launching worked as intended it would be very cool, but as of now, it's a poor poor victim of scope creep :(

Play to win.

Iron D
3105th Post

"Re(2):Home" , posted Wed 17 Dec 12:59post reply

Just so I have it in this thread, the username I'll be using is Victormorgans. It's my friend's PS3, and I only visit his place about once a week, but I hope to have some games with you guys sometime soon.

Er.....

Mokona
467th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Mon 30 Mar 23:04post reply

In the biggest surprise of the year so far, my wife had a shitty week and Friday night, she bought us a PS3 (the 160 Go model, at that!)

My PSN ID is Mokona_qc

I'll add everyone here. Obviously we have only 3 games as of now. She likes JRPGs so she got Eternal Sonata, Folklore [on my recommendation] and the bundled Uncharted). I do plan on getting MGS4 and GTAIV in the near future, though.

I might be tempted by SSF2HD but I'm afraid I'll get raped online, I'm not that good of a player.

Blah!

Oroch
1057th Post

"Re(2):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Tue 31 Mar 02:08post reply

quote:
In the biggest surprise of the year so far, my wife had a shitty week and Friday night, she bought us a PS3 (the 160 Go model, at that!)

My PSN ID is Mokona_qc

I'll add everyone here. Obviously we have only 3 games as of now. She likes JRPGs so she got Eternal Sonata, Folklore [on my recommendation] and the bundled Uncharted). I do plan on getting MGS4 and GTAIV in the near future, though.

I might be tempted by SSF2HD but I'm afraid I'll get raped online, I'm not that good of a player.

mmm folklore

Freeter
4450th Post

"Re(3):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Tue 31 Mar 03:38post reply

Tried out Home last Thursday and played the bowling game. Some random douche spectator goes up to my character while he's sitting down and tells me "u suck". Made me wish I could go GTA on him just for that.

What is that Xi thing that they're advertising? Anyone tried it yet?

Mokona
469th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Tue 31 Mar 05:34:post reply

quote:
Tried out Home last Thursday and played the bowling game. Some random douche spectator goes up to my character while he's sitting down and tells me "u suck". Made me wish I could go GTA on him just for that.

What is that Xi thing that they're advertising? Anyone tried it yet?

I don't think I'll get on the Home bandwagon, I'm not interested in being harrassed by strangers.

One thing I don't like is that some of the updates or downloadables in the PSN Store don't tell you the size of the download. I have a limit of 20Go per month in download (and 10Go in upload) so I wanna know how much I'm gonna download to choose whether I press OK or not (or if I buy something or not).

Edit: Also, I wanted to know (kinda noobish question). I guess you need a PSP to play the PSP games that the store allows you to download, right? (I figured since you can download PSOne games, maybe you can do so with the PSP titles, but then, who would buy a PSP, right?)

Blah!

[this message was edited by Mokona on Tue 31 Mar 05:35]

Gojira
2513th Post

"Re(5):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Tue 31 Mar 05:44post reply

Is any of the Disgaea 3 DLC on PSN worth it? I've been holding out on it because I haven't actually played Disgaea 3 in months, but now that I look, there's a crapload of it. Do the DLC characters get full voice and signature moves? Or are they just clones of other classes with a unique sprite?

shipoopi

Nekros
172th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Wed 1 Apr 06:31post reply

quote:

Edit: Also, I wanted to know (kinda noobish question). I guess you need a PSP to play the PSP games that the store allows you to download, right? (I figured since you can download PSOne games, maybe you can do so with the PSP titles, but then, who would buy a PSP, right?)

Yes, you need a PSP to play games and demos downloaded from the store. Also, be sure to have your PSP with the free memory you need and updated at the proper fw version.

mbisonhatclub
118th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Wed 1 Apr 16:23post reply

quote:

I only ever play Remix online, but my ID is hadoolket

join the m.bison hat club today
i'm not just the president i'm also a client

Hungrywolf
3152th Post

"Re(2):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Mon 18 May 05:09post reply

Mine is HungrywolfGarou (same as XBL)

Alba Meira
21th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Mon 25 May 00:47post reply

Mines: AlbaMeira

Online Games:

Tekken Dark Ressurection
Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
Street Fighter IV
Mortal Kombat 2
Time Shift Multiplayer Demo

Evenor
689th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):PSN - Playstation Network" , posted Fri 19 Jun 16:16post reply

I recently purchased a PS3 for the upcoming Blazblue and KOFXII releases. In the meantime I am starting to play Folkore.

Anyways here is my id: missantroop

Let's play!

drink from me and live forever