Universal video games laws; I need some help. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1365 Views )

THe DRooGo
306th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Bronze Customer

"Universal video games Axioma; I need somehelp" , posted Fri 21 Nov 08:58:post reply

Well, this is a concept that I was thinking the other day about an old Sensei lesson. Here it goes. My Old Sensei Toxico taught me that when you are able to knock an Boss oponent in a game such as Final Fight or Capatain Commando you just can not wait the Boss to stand up and beat again beacuse...(here comes a UNIVERSAL VIDEOGAME AXIOMA)..."The Boss will always stand up in inmunity against any single atack that you performe"
The other Day I thought in another one:
In video games that you play with planes such us Raiden. Another one that I forgot the name where a dolphin and ninja are able to chose with their respective battleships, well that kind of game. The law in those games is:
"Your BULLETES WILL BE ALWAYS FIRED WITH INSANE SPEED AGAINST REALLY FUCKED UP MACHINES FIRING YOU REALLY TWISTED CHOREOGRAFY OF SLOW BULLETS"

Then I thought that trowing a bomb to save your situation from an instant death situation, save you from dying, but I´m not sure if we can consider it as a UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME AXIOMA beacuse there´s a chance in other games to die after trowing the bomb XD.

Well if you got the idea and have some more we can make a Book XD
Chao

O ra o ra!
H.Y.A.L.M.A.R.I.

[this message was edited by THe DRooGo on Fri 21 Nov 09:08]

Replies:

Ikari Loona
235th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Universal video games Axioma; I need so" , posted Sat 22 Nov 03:42post reply

quote:
Well, this is a concept that I was thinking the other day about an old Sensei lesson. Here it goes. My Old Sensei Toxico taught me that when you are able to knock an Boss oponent in a game such as Final Fight or Capatain Commando you just can not wait the Boss to stand up and beat again beacuse...(here comes a UNIVERSAL VIDEOGAME AXIOMA)..."The Boss will always stand up in inmunity against any single atack that you performe"
In video games that you play with planes such us Raiden. Another one that I forgot the name where a dolphin and ninja are able to chose with their respective battleships, well that kind of game. The law in those games is:
"Your BULLETES WILL BE ALWAYS FIRED WITH INSANE SPEED AGAINST REALLY FUCKED UP MACHINES FIRING YOU REALLY TWISTED CHOREOGRAFY OF SLOW BULLETS"

Then I thought that trowing a bomb to save your situation from an instant death situation, save you from dying, but I´m not sure if we can consider it as a UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME AXIOMA beacuse there´s a chance in other games to die after trowing the bomb XD.

Chao

There's a pretty decent list at the TV Tropes wiki - maybe you can filter it for more universal things to cut down on size:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VideogameTropes

"Beat the machine that works in your head!" - Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes"

THe DRooGo
306th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Universal video games Axioma; I need so" , posted Tue 25 Nov 23:21post reply

quote:

Chao

There's a pretty decent list at the TV Tropes wiki - maybe you can filter it for more universal things to cut down on size:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VideogameTropes

Incredible. And I thought that I was wasting my time XD.

O ra o ra!
H.Y.A.L.M.A.R.I.