Flower, Sun and Rain DS released in Europe - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1672 Views )

Spoon
1670th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Flower, Sun and Rain DS released in Europe" , posted Sun 9 Nov 05:45post reply

Some reviews for it are already out, with the opinion that though the writing/localization is good, the playing of the game is tedious and irritating.

I'm looking forward to playing it anyway.

Iggy will probably be able to tell us that it's terrible/wonderful/mediocre/Suda-what-did-you-expect/forgotten, with complete authority, though.

Replies:

Iggy
8719th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Flower, Sun and Rain DS released in Eur" , posted Sun 9 Nov 07:30post reply

I don't know what game you're talking about (I assume it's a game because of the "DS"), and I think I've heard of that "Europe" place.
I'm curious to know why I'm supposed to make authority on the subject, and be assured I'm fully prepared to fulfill that role once I know what I'm supposed to hate.

Tai-Pan
307th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Flower, Sun and Rain DS released in Eur" , posted Sun 9 Nov 07:54post reply

quote:
Some reviews for it are already out, with the opinion that though the writing/localization is good, the playing of the game is tedious and irritating.

I'm looking forward to playing it anyway.

Iggy will probably be able to tell us that it's terrible/wonderful/mediocre/Suda-what-did-you-expect/forgotten, with complete authority, though.

I'm curious about it. How can I get it in the USA?

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

sfried
278th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):Flower, Sun and Rain DS release for USA" , posted Sun 9 Nov 07:59:post reply

quote:
I'm curious about it. How can I get it in the USA?
Just wait. It's coming out here 2009.

[this message was edited by sfried on Sun 9 Nov 07:59]

Juan
4487th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Flower, Sun and Rain DS released in Eur" , posted Sun 9 Nov 08:55post reply

quote:
I'm curious to know why I'm supposed to make authority on the subject, and be assured I'm fully prepared to fulfill that role once I know what I'm supposed to hate.

Yeah no kidding, he liked Siren!

Olivier Hague
120th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Flower, Sun and Rain DS released in Eur" , posted Wed 12 Nov 22:20post reply

quote:
Yeah no kidding, he liked Siren!

That's because he has a soul!

(not that I'd expect him to admit such a thing)