Attention Haguen: Your forte - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1796 Views )

ONSLAUGHT
3749th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Attention Haguen: Your forte" , posted Sun 19 Oct 10:10post reply

I need a huge favor.
Could you please buy this for me? I WANT it! If you buy this I won't ask for anything else (at least in a couple of years), and I will be grateful forever.
Don't worry, I intend to pay (cash or products), I just need some time since I don't have a job (yeah, I quit my job, long story).
Hey JJJ bastard, I wrote this in english so you can read it as well, can you contribute to the cause in case Haguen cannot buy it? I will be grateful forever!

Oh yeah, here's the link

Replies:

Maou
1500th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Attention Haguen: Your Sabotendaa" , posted Sun 19 Oct 10:16post reply

Hey Onsy, if you're hard up for cash, I think a regular American store like Amazon has more or less the same item for cheaper, except maybe it's a few inches shorter?

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Juke Joint Jezebel
3637th Post

"Re(2):Attention Haguen: Your Sabotendaa" , posted Sun 19 Oct 11:48post reply

ahaha i ain't buyin your weeaboo crap. Hagen doesn't have the internet so i'll tell him about it. if i feel like it

Iggy
8704th Post

"Re(2):Attention Haguen: Your Sabotendaa" , posted Sun 19 Oct 20:00post reply

quote:
Amazon has more or less the same item for cheaper

Yes, but this one doesn' have a plush vagina for Onsy's special needs.

EddyT
774th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):Attention Haguen: Your Sabotendaa" , posted Sun 19 Oct 23:52post reply

quote:
Amazon has more or less the same item for cheaper
Yes, but this one doesn' have a plush vagina for Onsy's special needs.

Does it have cactuar needles in said vagina?

Or is it sandy...

No wait... nobody likes sandy va

ONSLAUGHT
3750th Post

"Re(2):Attention Haguen: Your Sabotendaa" , posted Mon 20 Oct 13:37post reply

quote:
Hey Onsy, if you're hard up for cash, I think a regular American store like Amazon has more or less the same item for cheaper, except maybe it's a few inches shorter?

Thanks!
The only problem is, that I don't credit cards anymore, I cancelled them due to unemployment...

Oroch
1025th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(3):Attention Haguen: Your Sabotendaa" , posted Tue 21 Oct 01:11post reply

quote:

Thanks!
The only problem is, that I don't credit cards anymore, I cancelled them due to unemployment...

why not just keep them floating around, even if you arent using them, you have a proven history of credit then

ONSLAUGHT
3751th Post

"Re(4):Attention Haguen: Your Sabotendaa" , posted Tue 21 Oct 16:02post reply

quote:

why not just keep them floating around, even if you arent using them, you have a proven history of credit then

Because, knowing myself, I would be keeping buying crap until I would be drowned in debts... before, it was not a problem, but without income, well, you get the idea.

Hagen de Merak
991th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Attention Haguen: Your forte" , posted Tue 21 Oct 16:59post reply

quote:
I need a huge favor.
Could you please buy this for me? I WANT it! If you buy this I won't ask for anything else (at least in a couple of years), and I will be grateful forever.
Don't worry, I intend to pay (cash or products), I just need some time since I don't have a job (yeah, I quit my job, long story).
Hey JJJ bastard, I wrote this in english so you can read it as well, can you contribute to the cause in case Haguen cannot buy it? I will be grateful forever!

Oh yeah, here's the link

I don't have internets lolz

Juke Joint Jezebel
3638th Post

"Thread Hijack: PM - Hagen - Regarding Design" , posted Tue 21 Oct 17:17post reply

A Mysterious Conversation Between Two Lovely People

jukey
October 18 at 9:42pm
Hey, I was wondering. What level did you submit for your application to <deleted>?

Mr Peepers
October 19 at 1:34am
it was nothing special - it was <deleted>

As far as the level went though, it wasn't particularly inspiring. Why you ask, guy?

jukey
October 19 at 5:08pm
It sounds exciting. What about for the 3D level?

Oh, <deleted> for level design. We're all old school gamers so we don't know much about the new games that they're requiring for the portfolio. So I'm just asking around, trying to figure out which game would be easiest (or at least most comfortable) to create levels for.

Mr Peepers
October 19 at 7:41pm
I'd recommend source - there are plenty of free tutorials available and it's relatively simple to do simple stuff with it...I had to pull my level off in a couple hours, I found out about the GH two days before the deadline, and I was still able to put something together without having ever been in an editor before.

Hagen de Merak
992th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Thread Hijack: PM - Hagen - Regarding D" , posted Wed 22 Oct 15:44post reply

quote:
A Mysterious Conversation Between Two Lovely People

jukey
October 18 at 9:42pm
Hey, I was wondering. What level did you submit for your application to <deleted>?

Mr Peepers
October 19 at 1:34am
it was nothing special - it was <deleted>

As far as the level went though, it wasn't particularly inspiring. Why you ask, guy?

jukey
October 19 at 5:08pm
It sounds exciting. What about for the 3D level?

Oh, <deleted> for level design. We're all old school gamers so we don't know much about the new games that they're requiring for the portfolio. So I'm just asking around, trying to figure out which game would be easiest (or at least most comfortable) to create levels for.

Mr Peepers
October 19 at 7:41pm
I'd recommend source - there are plenty of free tutorials available and it's relatively simple to do simple stuff with it...I had to pull my level off in a couple hours, I found out about the GH two days before the deadline, and I was still able to put something together without having ever been in an editor before.

I'll definitely have to look into that