Ye olde randome news threadde - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (4778 Views )

Sensenic
1653th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Wed 15 Oct 21:05post reply

And some random news this is...

Or did any of you expect the return of Tohshinden?

(I'm guessing it's the same saga, or a remake of some sorts, even if the 'shin' kanji is different)

おやおやぁ~

"Farpaitement!"
-Obelix-

Replies:

Iron D
3036th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Wed 15 Oct 21:36post reply

quote:
And some random news this is...

Or did any of you expect the return of Tohshinden?

(I'm guessing it's the same saga, or a remake of some sorts, even if the 'shin' kanji is different)

Actually, I remember Toshinden coming up in one of these random threads about a month ago. Someone was mentioning how they'd buy a Toshinden collection despite not liking the games. Can't remember who that was though...

Er.....

Ishmael
3316th Post

"Re(2):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Wed 15 Oct 22:33post reply

Toshinden? I can honestly say I did not see that one coming. Too bad the theme of the character designs seems to be frayed edges on fabric because if it wasn't for the torn hemline that second guy on the right would have a very pretty dress.

Nekros
106th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Thu 16 Oct 02:54post reply

Not nice as I recall, this TohShinDen.
Why today anime style involves always moe and childish design? -_-

Spoon
1649th Post

"Re(4):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Thu 16 Oct 03:08:post reply

So the complete English patch for Mother 3 is going to be released this week, and the game which Zepy and Polly gushed about some years back is now going to be playable to the non-JP literate.

Pipe Mania for DS reminds me that I never knew which name came first: "Pipe Dream" or "Pipe Mania".

Also, Persona 2 Innocent Sin translation patch is released today. If this were about 7 years ago I would've been so excited . Now that I have failed to finish two subsequent Persona games and SMT3, I'm not quite as excited.

[this message was edited by Spoon on Thu 16 Oct 03:56]

Count Hihihi
134th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Thu 16 Oct 06:30post reply

Since this is ye olde randome news threadde..

OLD NEWS, ALL OF IT

Maou
1498th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(6):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Thu 16 Oct 12:44:post reply

quote:
Since this is ye olde randome news threadde..

OLD NEWS, ALL OF IT

what

Meanwhile, I would play a Toushinden collection just for history's sake, seeing as how rightly or wrongly it made people crazy for Playstation back when Sony was a new thing. Well, that and Tekken, but that was later I think.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

[this message was edited by Maou on Thu 16 Oct 12:45]

Count Hihihi
135th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Thu 16 Oct 14:24post reply

Well, back in '95, Toshinden came out just roughly two months earlier than Tekken.

sfried
251th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(8):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Thu 16 Oct 15:31post reply

Is there any truth to this new Clock Tower movie?

Baines
240th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Thu 16 Oct 17:14post reply

quote:
Someone was mentioning how they'd buy a Toshinden collection despite not liking the games. Can't remember who that was though...

It wasn't me, but I'd buy a Toshinden collection despite only liking a couple of the games. BAT2 was fun, and BAT3 was half fun. Plus I liked the pre-BAT3 characters (before the roster was doubled with clones).

Too bad this new Toshinden looks like it has absolutely nothing to do with the original series. Except for having screenshots that look like they came from a PS1 game.

Burning Ranger
1574th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(9):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Fri 17 Oct 11:00post reply

quote:

Heard Milla Jovovich was going to be in it.

Advanced Cybernetic Organism "Burning Ranger"

sfried
252th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Sat 18 Oct 11:43post reply

The first of many Infinite Space anime shorts. Looks like I'll be carving my own Sol Bianca.

Freeter
4430th Post

"Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Sat 18 Oct 11:58post reply

quote:

Heard Milla Jovovich was going to be in it.

Great, another game franchise for her to ruin.

She and Uwe Boll must have been separated from birth.

Red Falcon
6054th Post

"Re(2):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Sun 19 Oct 08:44post reply

quote:

Actually, I remember Toshinden coming up in one of these random threads about a month ago. Someone was mentioning how they'd buy a Toshinden collection despite not liking the games. Can't remember who that was though...

It was me, ha ha.

Best site EVER:Link Here

ONSLAUGHT
3748th Post

"Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Sun 19 Oct 10:00post reply

quote:
Milla Jovovich

Question for everyone:
What's so hot about this bitch? I mean, she looks like a sack of bones...

Iron D
3042th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Sun 19 Oct 17:30post reply

quote:
Milla Jovovich
Question for everyone:
What's so hot about this bitch? I mean, she looks like a sack of bones...

Agreed. Not too pleasant a face, either.

Er.....

Iggy
8705th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Tue 21 Oct 05:36post reply

Goku is not doing so well, but the old opening is awesome.
Don't forget to preorder the next chapter !

Iggy
8709th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Mon 27 Oct 20:44post reply

After Niconico RPG, Niconico Action RPG.
Still pre-alpha stage, intriguing.

Iggy
8710th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Wed 29 Oct 22:14post reply

A new Atlus game for DS, related to the Megaten lore but not directly to the main series (kinda like Persona). More informations next week.

Ishmael
3326th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Thu 30 Oct 00:40post reply

This is now officially my favorite ridiculous looking fighting game screen grab.

Nekros
109th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Fri 31 Oct 08:13post reply

Not a news, just a suggestion from another Otaku being: BUY Valkyria on PS3, it's beautiful!!
Sega is back with a very well done action-strategy rpg with unique art and combat style.
You deserve some Japanese kickass game like this ^^

Pollyanna
2578th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Fri 31 Oct 08:37post reply

quote:
Not a news, just a suggestion from another Otaku being: BUY Valkyria on PS3, it's beautiful!!

Now I'm torn. I was interested in the game, but I was afraid it would be "too otaku", which is the problem I had with Sakura Taisen. It's not that it was bad, just that it wasn't for me.

Maybe I should say "the wrong kind of otaku" seeing as I have talking Gundam figures staring straight at me right now.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Spoon
1662th Post

"Re(9):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Fri 31 Oct 10:57post reply

quote:

Maybe I should say "the wrong kind of otaku" seeing as I have talking Gundam figures staring straight at me right now.

What series of Gundam they are from will be crucial in our evaluation of your worth as a human being.

Maou
1512th Post

"Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Fri 31 Oct 11:07post reply

quote:

What series of Gundam they are from will be crucial in our evaluation of your worth as a human being.

Hearts and minds are riding on it being at least Wing or earlier. Or apparently the newest one, according to a friend.

Red Falcon
6057th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Fri 31 Oct 11:35:post reply

quote:
Hearts and minds are riding on it being at least Wing or earlier.

Wing? WING?????? WIIIIIIIIIING?!!!?AUUGHGAAHAAAHHHHHA

In other non-rage related news, Valkyria is okay in my opinion, as well. I'm kind of surprised I enjoy it, actually.

Polly, why don't you have talking XABUNGLE figures? That they don't make any is not an adequate excuse!

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Fri 31 Oct 11:38]

Pollyanna
2579th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Fri 31 Oct 12:09post reply

quote:

Polly, why don't you have talking XABUNGLE figures? That they don't make any is not an adequate excuse!

I think this is the best question anyone has ever asked me. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer.

And they're Zeta Gundam ones, of course. Char says "So this is youth..." among other things. I also have a figure of Garma screaming and blowing up. It was 100 yen.

If I had the Gundam Seed ones, I wouldn't be able to talk about "the wrong kind of otaku".

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Toxico
4528th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Fri 31 Oct 12:09post reply

quote:

Here I got 50 bucks that say that Polly has a Quattro Bagina life size pillow

悪魔の化身か地獄の使者か
リングで突然相手が消える!!

sfried
265th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Fri 31 Oct 12:48post reply

All this talk of Gundamn, and my heart is still with Infinite Space. Ship mecha > Giant robots for me.

Maou
1514th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Fri 31 Oct 13:16:post reply

quote:

Ahh, RF, I thought we always saw eye-to-eye on most of the important issues! Are you sure this rage isn't directed towards Seed or something?

Actually, I've never really watched Gundam, strangely enough. I do have some of the original Macross under my belt and always kind of wanted to work up to Frontier, even if it's just because I think Kanno Youko is the greatest composer on TV.

[this message was edited by Maou on Fri 31 Oct 13:42]

Pollyanna
2580th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Fri 31 Oct 13:50post reply

quote:

Actually, I've never really watched Gundam, strangely enough. I do have some of the original Macross under my belt and always kind of wanted to work up to Frontier, even if it's just because I think Kanno Youko is the greatest composer on TV.

Then maybe you should watch Turn A Gundam. Kanno, Tomino and Akiman. Can't go wrong!

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

whitesword
1634th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Fri 31 Oct 13:56post reply

quote:

Then maybe you should watch Turn A Gundam. Kanno, Tomino and Akiman. Can't go wrong!

But Turn A is supposed to take place after everything else!

I'd say at least some parts of it would be less interesting if the viewer isn't familiar with other Gundam stuff

sfried
266th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Fri 31 Oct 17:52post reply

Namco Bandai is asking you if they should redesign Klonoa.

Pollyanna
2581th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Fri 31 Oct 20:12post reply

Hmmm...the new Klonoa doesn't look bad or anything, but it's like they're trying to make him look "cool". Either way, there's no need to redesign him.

On a whim, I tried the Mirror's Edge demo today, and while I liked it fairly well, I was reminded why I hate first-person so much. It's like you've got blinders on, or you're in a cardboard box or something. I'd rather be able to see properly than be able to run and jump like a superhuman.

quote:

Here I got 50 bucks that say that Polly has a Quattro Bagina life size pillow

No, no...it's Char Aznable. Totally different.

As for Turn A, I'd say the situation is: "might be missing out on SOME novelty", which is hardly enough to discourage my recommendation, even outside of the old UC stuff. I'm biased, though. Turn A was my first Gundam and (still is) my favorite anime.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Nekros
110th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(9):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Sat 1 Nov 03:31post reply

quote:

Now I'm torn. I was interested in the game, but I was afraid it would be "too otaku", which is the problem I had with Sakura Taisen. It's not that it was bad, just that it wasn't for me.

It's not as Otaku as Sakura Taisen, with romancing and girls stuff. It's basically a strategic game, linear in story but not gameplay-wise, with real time action elements. Try the demo or rent it to have an idea, dont' get wrong about "otaku" being referred to the cuteness of girls and something related to them.

Spoon
1663th Post

"Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news threadde" , posted Sat 1 Nov 03:59post reply

Arcade UFO in Texas got that Deathsmiles shoot 'em up.

If it weren't for Thunder Force 6 being recently released, the thought of going down there crossed my mind.

Red Falcon
6058th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sat 1 Nov 04:54:post reply

quote:

Which version, original or mega black label?

I also demand to know why Polly isn't talking about Orguss.

And Maoh, yeah, I'd direct a lot of rage to

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Seed

End of Spoiler

too, if I acknowledged its existence. I just did? You must be imagining things, there's nothing there.

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Sat 1 Nov 05:03]

Spoon
1664th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sat 1 Nov 05:47post reply

quote:

Mega Black Label

sfried
267th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sat 1 Nov 09:38post reply

quote:

Are we talking the same Deathsmiles here? You know, that loli-shooting game by Cave?

Spoon
1665th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sat 1 Nov 10:16post reply

quote:

Are we talking the same Deathsmiles here? You know, that loli-shooting game by Cave?

yes, that goth loli shooting game

sfried
269th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(5):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sat 1 Nov 10:45:post reply

quote:

I though Ed had an aversion to games with those kinds of themes?

Or is there something genuinely fun about Deathsmile that I don't know about? Is it the next Magical Chase or Cotton of this generation?

[this message was edited by sfried on Sat 1 Nov 11:01]

Red Falcon
6061th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sat 1 Nov 11:30post reply

quote:

Or is there something genuinely fun about Deathsmile that I don't know about? Is it the next Magical Chase or Cotton of this generation?

I DO hate lolis, but it is a genuinely great game.

Nekros
111th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sat 1 Nov 19:19post reply

quote:

Yeah, like Cotton with Cave flavour and loli chars.

Otomedius is the same, modern version of Gradius/Parodius with loli chars.

Iggy
8713th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sat 1 Nov 20:26post reply

quote:

A few years ago, this would have sounded like a not-so-clever joke by someone who would only know the biggest stereotypes about Japan.
This makes me sad.

HAYATO
885th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(8):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sat 1 Nov 23:50post reply

quote:

A few years ago, this would have sounded like a not-so-clever joke by someone who would only know the biggest stereotypes about Japan.
This makes me sad.

For verily thou arst not alone, as many folk of the lore share those thoughts of thee...

Maou
1514th Post

"Re(9):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thre" , posted Sun 2 Nov 01:26post reply

quote:

This makes me sad.

For verily thou arst not alone, as many folk of the lore share those thoughts of thee...

Yesterday, my troubles seemed so far away.

sfried
270th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome news thr" , posted Sun 2 Nov 07:32:post reply

quote:
Yeah, like Cotton with Cave flavour and loli chars.
I thought Cotton was a loli character?

So what is so different about Deathsmiles from every other loli shooter out there? Is it the enemy placement? Puzzle bosses? Is it in any way like Trouble Witches, 'cause I thought that was fun?

[this message was edited by sfried on Sun 2 Nov 12:38]

Nekros
112th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome ne" , posted Sun 2 Nov 17:58post reply

quote:
Yeah, like Cotton with Cave flavour and loli chars.I thought Cotton was a loli character?

So what is so different about Deathsmiles from every other loli shooter out there? Is it the enemy placement? Puzzle bosses? Is it in any way like Trouble Witches, 'cause I thought that was fun?

Deathsmiles is a Cave shooter in any sense. The amount and patterns of the bullets are very similar to Mushihime and Ibara fame.

Cotton being loli is ok, in some way. She's the semi-teen character form '80s to '90s anime style, very different from the modern loli (basically, little teens with less clothing). She's loli according to age but not from the attire o anything related to design. At least IMHO.

sfried
270th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome ne" , posted Mon 3 Nov 00:33post reply

quote:
Deathsmiles is a Cave shooter in any sense. The amount and patterns of the bullets are very similar to Mushihime and Ibara fame.
So it's just another danmakku-fest like Touhou? Are there at least some interesting enemy placements? Bosses require memorization?
quote:
Cotton being loli is ok, in some way. She's the semi-teen character form '80s to '90s anime style, very different from the modern loli (basically, little teens with less clothing). She's loli according to age but not from the attire o anything related to design. At least IMHO.
I guess loli is in the eye of the beholder. Didn't someone say lolis are not something unique to modern anime designs?

That said, I really wish for a new Cotton follow-up to Boomerang.

Nekros
113th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome ne" , posted Mon 3 Nov 07:12post reply

quote:
Deathsmiles is a Cave shooter in any sense. The amount and patterns of the bullets are very similar to Mushihime and Ibara fame.So it's just another danmakku-fest like Touhou? Are there at least some interesting enemy placements? Bosses require memorization?

Check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLwilv2u3SQ

Seems very good to me.

sfried
271th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(5):Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome ne" , posted Mon 3 Nov 10:00post reply

quote:

Check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLwilv2u3SQ

Seems very good to me.

Wow!

Just from seeing that intro and the first boss, it looks like...Lords of Thunder meets Castlevania. It also seems to have a nice mix of bullet-focused gameplay and physical obstacles.

Gojira
2474th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome ne" , posted Tue 4 Nov 17:16post reply

SNK history in 1 minute set to epic music for some reason

shipoopi

sfried
272th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(7):Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome ne" , posted Tue 4 Nov 17:38post reply

quote:
SNK history in 1 minute set to epic music for some reason

And they only mentioned two new games in the trailer.

Okay....

Ishmael
3331th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome ne" , posted Wed 5 Nov 04:20post reply

I don't know why SNK made that video or why SNK even thought that video was a good idea but I thank them for making it. Having that music pounding away while the video went on about the glory of King of Monsters was awe inspiring.

In less inspiring news, I saw the Revoltech version of SFO Ryu and that guy is tiny. I didn't measure him and he looked like he was probably a bit larger than, say, a Star Wars figure but he was nowhere near the size of previous Revoltech figures. A tiny, tiny little man.

Gojira
2481th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):Ye olde randome Valkyria questio" , posted Sun 16 Nov 11:06post reply

quote:
Sega is back with a very well done action-strategy rpg with unique art and combat style.

Bumping an old post because I saw a review for this and something piqued my curiosity. The screenshots give off an oddly heavy Arcadia vibe, right down to the layout and font of the status screens. So now I'm wondering, does this game have some connection to Skies of Arcadia? And if so, is the music as good?

shipoopi

Oroch
1030th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(9):Re(10):Ye olde randome Valkyria questio" , posted Sun 16 Nov 11:30post reply

quote:

Bumping an old post because I saw a review for this and something piqued my curiosity. The screenshots give off an oddly heavy Arcadia vibe, right down to the layout and font of the status screens. So now I'm wondering, does this game have some connection to Skies of Arcadia? And if so, is the music as good?

music is damn good

no connection, although vyse and aika are in this game as grunts for your army

Nekros
123th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(10):Re(10):Ye olde randome Valkyria questi" , posted Sun 16 Nov 19:04post reply

quote:

music is damn good

no connection, although vyse and aika are in this game as grunts for your army

Also, this game is tactical-rpg. Nothing to do with Arcadia, except for the grunts and being made by Overworks.

Evenor
676th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Re(10):Re(10): Guitar Praise" , posted Tue 18 Nov 05:52post reply

I know what I am asking for this holidat season.

BLAST THAT SOLID CHRISTIAN ROCK

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU

Nekros
132th Post

Regular Customer

"Mizuguchi-sensei is back!" , posted Wed 3 Dec 05:10:post reply

......and yes! Another game announced from Q Entertainment, produced and directed by Tetsuya Mizuguchi. It's called QJ and it will be a music game, exclusive to Wii. More information still to come -_-

Also, Atari will publish Q3 (QCube) on Xbox360, a collection of the Q! games released for XLA: Lumines Live, E3 Extreme, Rez HD.

[this message was edited by Nekros on Wed 3 Dec 05:11]

Iggy
8746th Post

"Sugocana 2 on PS2" , posted Thu 4 Dec 02:44post reply

The 4/9.

There's like, a new interesting fighting game released on console every two month these days. Even if the players can buy them, I'm not sure they can play them all...

karasu99
17th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Sugocana 2 on PS2" , posted Thu 4 Dec 03:00post reply

quote:
The 4/9.

There's like, a new interesting fighting game released on console every two month these days. Even if the players can buy them, I'm not sure they can play them all...

Well that's good news. Given that I live in an arcade-free zone (other than a trendy 'retro' arcade which, while fun, is sometimes a little too ironic for my taste), it's the only way I'll ever get to play Sugocana2.

I've been increasingly afraid that new releases will start being brought to the PS3 instead of the PS2. I know the day will eventually come, but here's hoping that the day will be far off.

I don't mind the frequent releases. It's better than some horrible dry spell where nothing comes out.

Nekros
141th Post

Regular Customer

"Biohazard 5 demo on XBLA" , posted Sun 7 Dec 05:06:post reply

For those who are interested in it, here there's a link to the region-free version of the demo (not finalized though, loading times are long):
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=fdf4f1773666296791b20cc0d07ba4d2e66f2dcbbe596359

It's not hacking and it works on unmodded console, but I recomend you to play it OFFLINE and with a newly created player account (Microsoft is very strict about this online issues and some gaijin playing the demo may get banned).

To have the demo work simply download all the files in the same folder and unzip ONLY THE FIRST ONE. It creates the folder "content". Now copy on a cd (yes, dvd is too large so don't waste one) this newly created folder, and only it of the entire file package.
Then, simply insert the disc on 360, wait the load and go to game manager (where demos and xla games are stored): the icon of BH will be standing on top of your game list.
Have fun!

[this message was edited by Nekros on Sun 7 Dec 05:09]

Tai-Pan
321th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Biohazard 5 demo on XBLA" , posted Sun 7 Dec 05:51post reply

quote:
For those who are interested in it, here there's a link to the region-free version of the demo (not finalized though, loading times are long):
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=fdf4f1773666296791b20cc0d07ba4d2e66f2dcbbe596359

It's not hacking and it works on unmodded console, but I recomend you to play it OFFLINE and with a newly created player account (Microsoft is very strict about this online issues and some gaijin playing the demo may get banned).

To have the demo work simply download all the files in the same folder and unzip ONLY THE FIRST ONE. It creates the folder "content". Now copy on a cd (yes, dvd is too large so don't waste one) this newly created folder, and only it of the entire file package.
Then, simply insert the disc on 360, wait the load and go to game manager (where demos and xla games are stored): the icon of BH will be standing on top of your game list.
Have fun!

I'm interested. But..humm..where the heck is this coming from? Did you say to only copy the folder called content to a cd?
Thanks

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Nekros
142th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Biohazard 5 demo on XBLA" , posted Sun 7 Dec 08:26post reply

quote:

I'm interested. But..humm..where the heck is this coming from? Did you say to only copy the folder called content to a cd?
Thanks

I don't know where this is coming from, but it works ^^
And yes, you have the copy only the "content" folder.

Tai-Pan
322th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Biohazard 5 demo on XBLA" , posted Mon 8 Dec 06:29post reply

quote:

Thanks

I don't know where this is coming from, but it works ^^
And yes, you have the copy only the "content" folder.

I tried it! Its fun. The character moves kind of slow when walking but you get used to it.

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

sfried
303th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re: Dragon Quest X for Wii" , posted Wed 10 Dec 19:08post reply

I guess the cat's out of the bag.

Time Mage
2733th Post

"Re(1):Re: Dragon Quest X for Wii" , posted Wed 10 Dec 22:32post reply

quote:
I guess the cat's out of the bag.

Heh, what can I say? Maybe unexpected (specially for announcing it so soon), but not too surprising.

"News flash big guy: You can wax on wax off all you want I'm still... KICKIN' YOUR ASS!"

sfried
304th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re:And now, Phantom Brave Wii" , posted Fri 12 Dec 10:15post reply

The PS2 hits just keep on porting...

It'll just be a matter of time before they get Persona as well.

Iggy
8766th Post

"o--o" , posted Mon 15 Dec 21:48post reply

The best url, like, ever

Ktallguy
1049th Post

"Re(1):o--o" , posted Tue 16 Dec 03:37post reply

quote:
The best url, like, ever

o--o

Girl?

o------------------o

Play to win.

Ishmael
3353th Post

"Re(2):o--o" , posted Tue 16 Dec 04:57post reply

This content cannot be classified as a so-called "game".

Ktallguy
1055th Post

"Re(3):o--o video?" , posted Tue 16 Dec 06:29:post reply

quote:
This content cannot be classified as a so-called "game".

Katamari isn't a game either.
You just pick up stuff.

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23023
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23024
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23025

Play to win.

[this message was edited by Ktallguy on Wed 17 Dec 04:21]

Ishmael
3358th Post

"Re(4):o--o video?" , posted Sat 20 Dec 05:29post reply

In an interview over at Comic Book Resources, Omar Dogan confesses his sins and admits that he's the one who did the background art in SFHD. Thankfully the picture of Chun-Li arresting Dan absolves Dogan of any wrongdoing.

GekigangerV
1609th Post

"Re(5):o--o video?" , posted Tue 23 Dec 13:59post reply

Bob Sapp vs Kinniku Mantaro

My brother and I were just talking about what the hell ever happened to Bob Sapp and this popped up. This is pathetic and the opposite of BADASS, unless we see a top rope Kinnikubuster.

GekigangerV
1611th Post

"Shonen Sunday X Shonen magazine" , posted Sat 27 Dec 09:25:post reply

There will be a PSP fighting game

Monopoly board

Konami baseball game

[this message was edited by GekigangerV on Sat 27 Dec 09:32]