Random thread with Random things inside.... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (8050 Views )

NARUTO
3672th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Random thread with Random things inside...." , posted Mon 15 Sep 00:51post reply

Let's star with TK6 bloodline rébélion and 2 new characters announced Alisa Boskonovitch and Lars alexanderson.

here

and maybe wha could be a screenshot of KOF 12 select screen

here

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Replies:

NARUTO
3674th Post

"Re(1):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Mon 15 Sep 01:00:post reply

Here a second pic of the KOF 12 stuff.

Fortes fortuna juvat...

[this message was edited by NARUTO on Mon 15 Sep 01:03]

Zepy
1498th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Mon 15 Sep 02:30post reply

hmmm 6 teams and 2 edits

So just from the confirmed characters

Ash team (Ash, ?, ?)
Kyo team (Kyo, Benimaru, Daimon)
Garou team (Terry, Kim, ?)
Ikari team (Leona, Ralf, ?)
Kyokugen team (Ryo, Robert, ?)
Girl's team? (Athena, Elizabeth, ?)

2 edit characters Shingo & Iori?

Kikkoken
1163th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Mon 15 Sep 02:52post reply

I hope Clark is in the game. After all, they just need to swap the colour palette and replace Ralf's face by Clark's. Only a few specific moves & stances would be needed. I was just thinking, maybe it's time they fused the two characters, and create a super Ikari stud with the movelist of both warriors, and lighter clothes on.

Toxico
4445th Post

"Re(4):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Mon 15 Sep 03:37:post reply

quote:
I hope Clark is in the game.

You should consider that:

1.- Most of the other grapplers are dead

2.- There is always a military team

Also, in the pics there it seems to be new characters, at least; zoomed at 400% they strangely don't look like any of the characters confirmed so far, if Zeppy is half right with the cast, K' and Maxima didn't make it and there is almost no new characters.

In a unrelated note, bringing back Boskonovitch style gameplay would be the best thing that namco has done since the very same moment they created him.

The only evil of the word; is the one in the heart of men

[this message was edited by Toxico on Mon 15 Sep 04:25]

Ishmael
3275th Post

"Re(1):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Mon 15 Sep 03:49post reply

A new Boskonovitch? Interesting. I wonder if she is going to play like the old Dr.B or if she is going to have a different way of fighting.

Evenor
661th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Mon 15 Sep 09:09post reply

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334972

KOFXII and Samurai Spirits Sen have been dated for US release in 2009. Both are planned for PS3 and XBOX360.

Let's pray that netcode will be decent(and that they actually get released on time)!

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU

Toxico
4445th Post

"Re(3):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Mon 15 Sep 10:12post reply

quote:

KOFXII and Samurai Spirits Sen have been dated for US release in 2009. Both are planned for PS3 and XBOX360.

I doubt playmore has his mind full with the us port release date; not to mention that the actual game release date doesn't have a tentative day yet.

Also, business wise is rubish to put the port release close to the arcade game release; specially since they expect this game to be a hit ("ultimate 2d fighter").

jiji
188th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Wed 17 Sep 07:22post reply

http://www.d3p.co.jp/s_ds/s_ds_044.html

The Gal Jong for DS, from D3. CERO D! How many CERO D DS titles does this make? Witch-touching led the way, it seems. Seems that there's also some touching going on in this one. When will Tamsoft come up with female characters that aren't terrible? Also, lulz @ Kanie Mia Anderson, their Leah Dizon clone.

Spoon
1618th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Wed 17 Sep 09:18post reply

quote:
When will Tamsoft come up with female characters that aren't terrible?

Hey screw you, I was eagerly awaiting the return of Futaba Riho to the video game world!

jiji
189th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Wed 17 Sep 10:25post reply

Oh, and I forgot to remark on the new characters' names. The girl with twin pony tails is named TSUIN TERUKO. The sporty girl is named ITSUMO GENKI. I am not making this up.

sfried
219th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):Random vs Random: Maximum Random Alpha" , posted Wed 17 Sep 10:34post reply

Dunno is this has been posted yet: Suikoden DS stateside.

Maou
1484th Post

"*panting*" , posted Wed 17 Sep 11:05post reply

quote:

Hahahaha, Gensou Suikoden in English wins the Unintentional Humor Award again, as usual (I hear). "*panting*?" After all these technological advances, they still have to incorporate stage directions incongruously into character dialogue due to poor and inarticulate visual direction? Heh, too much.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

sfried
221th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):*panting*" , posted Wed 17 Sep 11:07:post reply

quote:
Hahahaha, Gensou Suikoden in English wins the Unintentional Humor Award again, as usual (I hear). "*panting*?" After all these technological advances, they still have to incorporate stage directions incongruously into character dialogue due to poor and inarticulate visual direction? Heh, too much.

Same thing with FFIVDS. *sobbing* Must be a hearing impaired thing...

[this message was edited by sfried on Wed 17 Sep 14:34]

Gojira
2440th Post

"Re(1):*panting*" , posted Wed 17 Sep 14:02post reply

I have a hard time getting excited about any DS game in 3D, but I guess it can't look much worse than S3.

shipoopi

sfried
221th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(8):Random vs Random: Maximum Random Alpha" , posted Wed 17 Sep 14:35post reply

New Monster Hunter 3/tri scans.

chazumaru
625th Post

"Re(5):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Wed 17 Sep 17:41post reply

quote:
http://www.d3p.co.jp/s_ds/s_ds_044.html

The Gal Jong for DS, from D3. CERO D! How many CERO D DS titles does this make? Witch-touching led the way, it seems.

It was before CERO adopted their confusing letter-based system but Biohazard Deadly Silence was CERO 18.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

nobinobita
399th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(9):Random vs Random: Maximum Random Alpha" , posted Thu 18 Sep 00:02post reply

quote:

I'm so happy right now... i _ i

Looks like Capcom's actually putting some real effort into this title. The graphics look to be improved over the ps2 and psp titles (better looking terrain, possibly more detailed monsters) and the addition of swimming and ocean battles looks compelling. Also, the new concept art is just uplifting to look at. I wish I could give the Monster Hunter team a hug and a kiss. But I guess they'll just have to make due with my moneys.

Iggy
8641th Post

"Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random Alpha" , posted Thu 18 Sep 02:09post reply

If we had an 2ch copipe thread, here is what I would post in it.

Ishmael
3277th Post

"Re(9):Random vs Random: Maximum Random Alpha" , posted Thu 18 Sep 04:00post reply

This thread is a joy. Not only is the idea of games that you should never play in public on a portable system endlessly amusing but it's been far too long since any AA art has shown up on the board.

quote:

Whether it's due to wonky online requirements or it's run on a system I don't own, I have never been able to get into the MH series. After seeing these latest shots I once again feel like I'm missing out on something.

GekigangerV
1592th Post

"Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random Alpha" , posted Thu 18 Sep 11:09post reply

Newer KOFXII screens

I guess this has zoom in like AOF? It appears Leona has a new costume. Ralf appears really large, but maybe it's the zoom in.

hikarutilmitt
467th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 11:27post reply

quote:
Newer KOFXII screens

I guess this has zoom in like AOF? It appears Leona has a new costume. Ralf appears really large, but maybe it's the zoom in.

I like how... baggy some of the characters' outfits seem to be. It's like some of them are baggy just to look stylish and give them an excuse to make the sprites more detailed.

I want a hi-def Kasumi, dammit!

Zepy
1500th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 11:40post reply

kof12 Poster

Toxico
4449th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 12:08:post reply

quote:
kof12 Poster

So, at this event the only "new" confirmed character has been Iori and a new costume for Ralf (Ikari like, as I predicted) and Leona. Also the characters look strong built kinda like a "hokuto / jojo" tough like and I love it yare yare da ze

Snk has done well at keeping their fans like hungry wild beasts, longing for info.

On a side note, I wonder if I do get any sort of extra points for using "tu y yo no somos lo mismo" in my daily speech since years ago.

[this message was edited by Toxico on Thu 18 Sep 12:16]

kofoguz
614th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 12:44post reply

quote:
I want a hi-def Kasumi, dammit!

Who doesn't?
Yeah sprites looks stylish and yummy. Im hoping some kind of alive story mode (like jojo's), too. Well once treating your fans why not go ultimately unlimited.

[sigtag][/sigtag]

Zepy
1501th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 12:55post reply

Machines

Character select screen

What was that called

Evenor
662th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 13:09post reply

quote:
Machines

Character select screen

What was that called

KEEP IT COMING ;o;

So I guess this KOF wont have any story related teams?

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU

Toxico
4450th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 13:10:post reply

quote:
KEEP IT COMING ;o;

They could perfectly rearrange the screen for this "almost beta", in order to prevent fans to speculate about teams, or to save time, or whatever; for what we know, they could have created that select screen yesterday because it wasn't working or didn't existed before.

Also, Heidi needs to be in this.

[this message was edited by Toxico on Thu 18 Sep 13:14]

kofoguz
615th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 13:11post reply

quote:

I dont think so and I hope not. I (hope)think it'll change at next locketest.

[sigtag][/sigtag]

Grave
1120th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(7):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 13:45post reply

Huge Ralf is amazing! So glad to see at least one of shot of Leona too. I'm still excited to get my hands on SF4, but so much more excited about this.

Evenor
663th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 14:10post reply

http://gigazine.net/index.php?/news/comments/20080918_kof_xii/

New pics!

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU

Spoon
1620th Post

"Re(9):Re(10):Random vs Random: Maximum Random" , posted Thu 18 Sep 14:46post reply

quote:

What was that called

If it weren't for that clearer image on the other site that Evenor linked, I'd have thought that the person behind Ryo was K9999.

Shindekudasai
258th Post

Copper Customer

"KOFXIIage?!" , posted Thu 18 Sep 15:29post reply

F'in sweet! Finally some new info. Ryo and Robert look surprisingly good. Ralf's new costume is sorta 'meh' but his 2000 outfit was played out anyway. At least they were able to balance his KOF and Ikari appearances, and it matches well with Leona's new design. Leona looks great, although it was certainly inspired by her Max Impact alt. Shen's a waste of space but at least he looks spiffy. And Iori's face is on that poster, so he'll be around one way or another. Only time will tell if he'll have any shake-ups in gameplay or figure out that his clothes were out of style before he ever put them on.

Ishmael
3278th Post

"Tekken Stuff" , posted Thu 18 Sep 21:24post reply

From the looks of it Alisa comes with Microman accessories.

The major highlight from the videos of the game is the return of Heihachi's T4 outfit. This is very good news.

Iggy
8645th Post

"Re(1):Tekken Stuff" , posted Thu 18 Sep 23:49post reply

quote:

The major highlight from the videos of the game is the return of Heihachi's T4 outfit. This is very good news.

I haven't seen it, but I want to believe the mighty fundoshi is back.
Also, the new outfit of Law and Marduck are AWESOME. Now bring on Roger Jr and Kuma.

Toxico
4452th Post

"Re(1):Tekken Stuff" , posted Fri 19 Sep 01:19post reply

quote:
From the looks of it Alisa comes with Microman accessories.

Ha ha. the big evil voice inside me screamed You wa shock at Laws new costume. I also feel assured seeing that the Bosko girl has weird machine powered like moves.

Nate
952th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Tekken Stuff" , posted Fri 19 Sep 02:46post reply

quote:

I haven't seen it, but I want to believe the mighty fundoshi is back.
Also, the new outfit of Law and Marduck are AWESOME. Now bring on Roger Jr and Kuma.

Are these third (fifth I think in Lili's case) costumes or replacements for existing ones?

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

kofoguz
619th Post

"Random Rumour:Metal Slug HD announcement soon" , posted Fri 19 Sep 03:57post reply

IGN UK source
Personally I am happy for this announcements cause maybe those leads new titles or re-birth of old good franchises.
And fighters which deserves second chance... (Nejibako daydreaming)

Thanks KingJ2002 from S-C.com

[sigtag][/sigtag]

Red Falcon
6049th Post

"Re(1):Random Rumour:Metal Slug HD announcemen" , posted Fri 19 Sep 10:31:post reply

Limited release "boxes", come with asset CD. Incredible beyond words! Monsteropolis rises again! Behold!

Best site EVER:Link Here

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Fri 19 Sep 10:38]

Toxico
4464th Post

"Tekken official + melty blood" , posted Sun 21 Sep 08:52:post reply

tekken official surprinsingly updates with, what it seems, nothing but the info that we already know from the AM show.

In a similar note, kof union updated a thread with vids, I haven't bothered to check if their kof vids are different from the hefty supply from the professor, but their melty blood (scroll down a little bit) hasn't been mentioned in the boards. I know no one cares, but it's here

Now, where is KoF 02 UM?

[this message was edited by Toxico on Sun 21 Sep 16:38]

Maese Spt
443th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(8):Random vs Random: Maximum Random Alpha" , posted Mon 22 Sep 01:00post reply

quote:

Holy cow, a new Suikoden on the works! And I haven't played V yet! Those animu visuals look terrible, but blocky polygons are even worse, tough.

Certainly, the Cafe is THE PLACE to visit if you want to keep up with the interesting stuff. I even got to know about Fukuda-kun's resignation here first. ここは他のサイトと違うんです!

Spoon
1624th Post

"Otome Crisis = Duel Savior arcade?!?!?!??!" , posted Mon 22 Sep 04:11post reply

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBYru8snOM&fmt=18

First half of vid is of Monster AC, second half is of Otome Crisis... which looks A LOT like Duel Saviour's fighting parts.

Have they finally gone and figured out that the fighting was the best part of Duel Saviour and made a game just about that?!
Is there multiplayer?!

Maese Spt
445th Post

Gold Customer

"radio killed videogame star" , posted Mon 22 Sep 20:55post reply

Konami radio station.

I dunno if it's really new or anything, but I just discovered it yesterday when searching for some Tierkreis information.

Haven't heard it yet myself, but seems like a paradise for Castlevania, Suikoden & random moe games fans. Airing began on late August, and contents are mostly dorama clips, feedback with the fans (you can even give them suggestions for new runes to appear in GenSui) and silly stuff in general. Hmm, we'll see...

Shindekudasai
265th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):radio killed videogame star" , posted Tue 23 Sep 00:27post reply

Yeah, I read about this recently at this Castlevania site, Chapel of Resonance (down atm). They'll be doing a radio drama sequel to Symphony of the Night where the introduce 4 new beautiful-but-sexually-questionable characters. Or something.

This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds!
- = w i t h e r b l i s t e r b u r n + p e e l = -

Iggy
8664th Post

"Chrono Trigger DS, weird idol manga" , posted Tue 23 Sep 21:02:post reply

Chrono Trigger will have some new boring dungeons and a pokemon-like feature, get a pet-monster, train him, and make it fight your friends in wi-fi. Yawn.

An extremely odd manga, about a young idol who has a big complex because she doesn't sell as much as her older sister and her mother (who were idols too) did. It's a series of 4koma mangas, and the heroin will have to face several rival idols.

Doesn't seem interesting yet ? The catch is : the main character is called "PS Surii-san", and her rivals "Dee Ess-san" or "Wee-san".
Yes.
I can already imagine the riots on ゲーハー.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Tue 23 Sep 21:12]

Zepy
1506th Post

"Re(1):Chrono Trigger DS, weird idol manga" , posted Tue 23 Sep 22:18post reply

quote:
the main character is called "PS Surii-san", and her rivals "Dee Ess-san" or "Wee-san".
Yes.
I can already imagine the riots on ゲーハー.

Hahahahahahaha oh man Sega is awesome! And the part about Dreamcast brought a tear to my eye.

Iggy
8665th Post

"Rockman 9 is brilliant" , posted Wed 24 Sep 18:19post reply

Yes, DLC sucks, the game doesn't look that good even by famicom standards, there are rehashes in several places, but GOD is it fun!

Hidden bonus point : most of the subweapons are actually useful within the levels.

nobinobita
409th Post

Gold Customer

"Level5 teams up with Ghibli" , posted Thu 25 Sep 05:40post reply

Level 5 is teaming up with Ghibli to make a game.

http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen29074_level-5-making-a-nintendo-ds-game-with-studio-ghibli.html

This makes me unspeakably happy.

Maou
1487th Post

"Re(1):Level5 teams up with Ghibli" , posted Thu 25 Sep 08:04post reply

quote:
Level 5 is teaming up with Ghibli to make a game.

http://www.gamekyo.com/newsen29074_level-5-making-a-nintendo-ds-game-with-studio-ghibli.html

This makes me unspeakably happy.

HEY NOW. If Ghibli gets any say in the actual scenario-writing, this might be the first RPG in ages to actually have an interesting story with non-predictable characters! I guess the last one was...FF XII, and even that had about 45% less character development than necessary. Intrigued!

Bah, it sounds from the interview like they're mostly just doing the animation. On the other hand, great animators are seldom on games anymore either, so I like the idea of an RPG with truly ambitious animation. It's bizarre that no one ever really tried to use serious amounts of animation (like, approaching the hour mark) since the Lunar series. Sure, CG movies got big after FFVII, I suppose, but animation is still pretty undertapped, usually with some phoned-in opening sequences and three or so in-game pieces in a Tales game or something. So I guess this is still a great development.

Iggy
8668th Post

"Re(2):Level5 teams up with Ghibli" , posted Thu 25 Sep 08:22post reply

Is it really Ghibli this time, or just "a group of people who also work for Ghibli", like the very forgettable Tamamayu Monogatari ?

Pollyanna
2560th Post

"Re(2):Level5 teams up with Ghibli" , posted Thu 25 Sep 08:41post reply

quote:

If Ghibli gets any say in the actual scenario-writing, this might be the first RPG in ages to actually have an interesting story with non-predictable characters! I guess the last one was...FF XII, and even that had about 45% less character development than necessary. Intrigued!

You haven't seen Ponyo yet have you? Actually...now that I think about it, maybe that's not the right thing to say, because I viewed Ponyo just like FFXII in a "everything was there...and yet what happened?" kind of way.

Still, I guess all these means is that the game will have an awesome opening and minimalistic character designs.

I wanted to say that your statement about RPGs was a bit exaggerated, but I can't remember what games I've played since FFXII.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Maou
1488th Post

"Re(3):Level5 teams up with Ghibli" , posted Thu 25 Sep 09:19post reply

Yeah, I can't believe I missed seeing Ponyo. I've really got to get on this, since a weaker Miyazaki movie is still better than most anything else. And god knows it'll be better than the prodigal son Gorou's 伝説の駄作「ゲド戦記」.

quote:

I wanted to say that your statement about RPGs was a bit exaggerated, but I can't remember what games I've played since FFXII.

Heheh. I hate to say it, but... But then, I'm still of the 16-bit RPG faction, when I think creativity and quality were at their peak and when the current maddening stereotypes didn't seem quite so prevalent.

sfried
230th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):Level5 teams up with Ghibli" , posted Thu 25 Sep 11:02:post reply

quote:
Heheh. I hate to say it, but... But then, I'm still of the 16-bit RPG faction, when I think creativity and quality were at their peak and when the current maddening stereotypes didn't seem quite so prevalent.

Blame Tetsuya Nomura, FFVII, and the fans/Playstation fanboys.

[this message was edited by sfried on Thu 25 Sep 11:03]

nobinobita
410th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Level5 teams up with Ghibli" , posted Thu 25 Sep 11:15post reply

quote:
Is it really Ghibli this time, or just "a group of people who also work for Ghibli", like the very forgettable Tamamayu Monogatari ?

I'm guessing they are only hiring Ghibli to do the animation. I don't think they'll be involved in the scenario. I recall Miyazaki stating that he hates videogames and will never have any of his stories licensed as games. But then, he isn't the only head honcho at Ghibli, and he's getting old, and I imagine they want to branch out.

quote:

Blame Tetsuya Nomura, FFVII, and the fans/Playstation fanboys.

I can't hate Nomura because there are just so many other artists out there much worse than him creating games that sell very well.

If you miss old Square (I sure do) then get a 360 and support Mist Walker.

Count Hihihi
114th Post

Regular Customer

"Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2 Tokumori" , posted Thu 25 Sep 18:31post reply

Official site
Official site (arcade)

The Playstation 2 port came out today. Get it.

Included on the disc are two Famicom Kinnikuman games and a gallery or something. Not sure. I'm still busy playing the game! This is why real men have a Ps2.

BONUS!

Zepy
1507th Post

"Re(4):Level5 teams up with Ghibli" , posted Thu 25 Sep 19:36post reply

quote:
Yeah, I can't believe I missed seeing Ponyo. I've really got to get on this, since a weaker Miyazaki movie is still better than most anything else. And god knows it'll be better than the prodigal son Gorou's 伝説の駄作「ゲド戦記」.

I completely agree with what Pollyanna feels about Ponyo, but I thought it was really good because of that point that was raised.

It's kinda... made me remember how cartoons were supposed to be like. If there were more people like Miyazaki, the world would be a better place and kids would be watching anime again.

nobinobita
412th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2 Toku" , posted Thu 25 Sep 21:22post reply

quote:

BONUS!

YEESSSSssssss !

Thanks! That was a real blast from the past!
There was a real Chinese craze in 80s Anime between this, Kungfu Boy and Dragonball just to name a few. Good times!

Also, if I already have the previous Gamecube and PS2 Kinnikuman games is this new one worth it?

Count Hihihi
115th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2 Toku" , posted Thu 25 Sep 23:19post reply

quote:

Also, if I already have the previous Gamecube and PS2 Kinnikuman games is this new one worth it?

It's definitely worth it even if you have Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max, because of the tweaks and additions to the system.

Oh, and the two Famicom games are pretty fun.

Spoon
1626th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2 Toku" , posted Fri 26 Sep 03:03post reply

quote:

Oh, and the two Famicom games are pretty fun.

I remember having two versions of the game: one where a flashing coin/dot would fly across the screen, one where a flashing dart would fly across the screen. In either game, touching the thing would let you do super special moves. We called the dart the "steroid dart", because obviously a needle that gives power up = roids.

WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS!

Ah, memories!

Count Hihihi
117th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2 Toku" , posted Fri 26 Sep 04:37post reply

quote:

I remember having two versions of the game: one where a flashing coin/dot would fly across the screen, one where a flashing dart would fly across the screen. In either game, touching the thing would let you do super special moves. We called the dart the "steroid dart", because obviously a needle that gives power up = roids.

WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS!

Ah, memories!

This is why real men have a Wonderswan

chazumaru
627th Post

"Tooooons of new scans" , posted Sat 27 Sep 01:41post reply

Somehow the scanners woke up late. Tons of new stuff only appeared today, such as full (chinese version) scans of 7th Dragon, the level five games, Kizuna, ARF, Family Ski 2...

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

whitesword
1632th Post

"Re(1):Tooooons of new scans" , posted Sat 27 Sep 10:48:post reply

quote:
Somehow the scanners woke up late. Tons of new stuff only appeared today, such as full (chinese version) scans of 7th Dragon, the level five games, Kizuna, ARF, Family Ski 2...

..and Infinite Line Space!

I don't understand why that poor game doesn't get more attention. I'm far more interested in it than Bayonetta and Madworld.

[this message was edited by whitesword on Sat 27 Sep 10:50]

Ishmael
3289th Post

"Re(2):Tooooons of new scans" , posted Sun 28 Sep 04:28post reply

quote:

I don't understand why that poor game doesn't get more attention. I'm far more interested in it than Bayonetta and Madworld.

Ooh, nice one. Infinite Space first got my attention when it looked like it would let me Captain a ship I slapped together myself but after looking at these latest scans it looks like there's a great deal more to enjoy in the game.

sfried
232th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Tooooons of new scans" , posted Sun 28 Sep 06:41:post reply

quote:

I'm definately interested in it. Finally someting WITHOUT giant robots.

(Sorry, I just never understood giant robot philosophy. I prefer ship/fighter mecha like Vic Vipers and Ikaruga over a Gundam.)

[this message was edited by sfried on Sun 28 Sep 06:42]

Sensenic
1645th Post

"New DS Model" , posted Mon 29 Sep 19:15post reply

Seems it will include camera and media player functions.

Bigger screens and DS SD card reader too (possible compatibility with Wii?)
And here I recently got a second hand Lite...

Say, if it can receive and send mails too it will start to remind me of another succesful, "twin-screened" multi media system.
Will users start dying after a week?

おやおやぁ~

"Farpaitement!"
-Obelix-

Freeter
4423th Post

"Re(1):New DS Model" , posted Tue 30 Sep 04:10post reply

quote:

Cell phone...Moonshell...yup, don't need.

How about they PUT MORE RAM AND BUILD A DECENT WEB BROWSER. Then maybe I'll consider it.

sfried
234th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):New DS Model" , posted Tue 30 Sep 05:56post reply

quote:

Cell phone...Moonshell...yup, don't need.

How about they PUT MORE RAM AND BUILD A DECENT WEB BROWSER. Then maybe I'll consider it.

Don't the rumors also mention an SD card slot? VC portability? If so, then higher ram would definately benefit it.

chazumaru
628th Post

"Big Bang Mini" , posted Wed 1 Oct 06:18post reply

Shameless plug! Some new videos from the new Arkedo game (after Nervous Brickdown) have finally surfaced. I was starting to wonder what took them so long to show some stuff, especially as the visual style one of the big assets of their games.

This time it is a strange mix between Fantavision and a Cave shooter.

Tutorial

First Level + First Boss

Abyss Boss

Kamakura boss

Miscellaneous

Challenge mode

I believe Southpeak is releasing the game in the West.
I wonder if someone (and who) will pick'em up in Japan.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

Evenor
668th Post

"Re(1):Big Bang Mini" , posted Wed 1 Oct 14:55post reply

OUT OF BOUNDS

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU

Iggy
8678th Post

"Bayonetta, Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3" , posted Wed 1 Oct 18:48post reply

Zettai psp

Bayo (not Bio lol):

http://img189.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=43901_b1_122_360lo.jpg
http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=43907_b2_122_354lo.jpg
http://img220.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=43912_b3_122_361lo.jpg

Ishmael
3294th Post

"Re(1):Bayonetta, Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3" , posted Thu 2 Oct 03:52post reply

quote:
http://img189.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=43901_b1_122_360lo.jpg

For a second I got really excited by that image because I thought it meant that Bayonetta would have a bowling mini-game where she could shoot the pins.

While the game looks nice I'm curious to see how it looks in motion and how it handles. These sort of games live and die by those aspects far more than they do graphics.

chazumaru
630th Post

"Re(2):Bayonetta, Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3" , posted Thu 2 Oct 04:54:post reply

It seems the new Famitsū comes with a Platinum Games DVD. I dunno if Bayonnaise is included but there are new trailers of Mugenkōro / Infinite Space and MadWorld (mitei but it is first time the game is even hinted at for a JP release if I remember Iggy's outcries correctly).

[edit] it is a SEGA DVD, not a Platinum DVD and it features most of the TGS games (Bayo, PS Zero etc.)

I am quite pissed at Irem for releasing ZZT3 on PSP. Why the hell did they go through the trouble of creating their own PS3 3D engine, if only Bumpy Trot 2 uses it!? Between Kenka banchō's and ZZT's proper sequel announcements for PSP, it begins to smell really bad for Surii-san (and 360 outsold it again this week in Japan, without any significant release).

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

[this message was edited by chazumaru on Thu 2 Oct 05:39]

Spoon
1630th Post

"Re(3):Bayonetta, Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3" , posted Thu 2 Oct 14:51post reply

quote:
It seems the new Famitsū comes with a Platinum Games DVD. I dunno if Bayonnaise is included but there are new trailers of Mugenkōro / Infinite Space and MadWorld (mitei but it is first time the game is even hinted at for a JP release if I remember Iggy's outcries correctly).

[edit] it is a SEGA DVD, not a Platinum DVD and it features most of the TGS games (Bayo, PS Zero etc.)

I am quite pissed at Irem for releasing ZZT3 on PSP. Why the hell did they go through the trouble of creating their own PS3 3D engine, if only Bumpy Trot 2 uses it!? Between Kenka banchō's and ZZT's proper sequel announcements for PSP, it begins to smell really bad for Surii-san (and 360 outsold it again this week in Japan, without any significant release).

I'm kind of surprised that people continue to make so many single player games for the PSP when PSP piracy is so rampant and so easy. Then again, when Izuna for the DS manages to sell enough that they can make a sequel to it, what can I say.

In a more interesting note, Thunder Force VI site updated and has stuff on it including a release date!
http://thunderforce.sega.jp/

sfried
236th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):New DS Model" , posted Thu 2 Oct 16:01post reply

quote:

Wish granted? (My only real qualm right now that I have with my DS Lite is that it's online function didn't support WPA protocol.)

Freeter
4425th Post

"Re(3):New DS Model" , posted Thu 2 Oct 18:54post reply

quote:
Wish granted? (My only real qualm right now that I have with my DS Lite is that it's online function didn't support WPA protocol.)

Depends...does it run faster and play video/Java/etc.? Until it does, I still won't be convinced.

Sensenic
1647th Post

"DSi and moar" , posted Thu 2 Oct 18:57:post reply

quote:

Seems this version will improve the allaround multimedia experience but at expense of games: No GBA slot means no Guitar Hero DS, no expansion pack for Daigasso 2, of course no GBA games (which will probably be soon for sale in the shop u.u ), etc.
And most of the stuff you'll be able to do is already available through homebrew...

Not quite convincing for me.
I think I'll wait for DS2/DS Advance whatever.

Also lineups of upcoming games. Both forWii and DS(i)

Punch Out is the so rumoured old franchise, it seems. So much for Kid Icarus?
And also, Sin & Punishment 2 and another Klonoa!

Personally, though, what I find most surprising is Sega's live action ADV game 428 (unexpected! Back to the old Sega CD times? XD ) and... the sequel to Another Code! O_O

And, on some unrelated news, The Castlevania Arcade game doesn't look that bad... Classic feel! Only missing the platforming parts, but so have all the last 3D releases.

If I'm not mistaken, I make out the name for the male main guy to be... "Vampire Hunter"? Now that's generic XD

EDIT:
I got curious about this 428, so I went to the homepage, and lookie what I found:
It'll have 2 extra scenarios, the 2nd of which will be animated. Now, go here and scroll to the bottom: Don't the character designs look familiar?
(Sorry if this is all old news, but first time I heard of it myself)

おやおやぁ~

"Farpaitement!"
-Obelix-

[this message was edited by Sensenic on Thu 2 Oct 19:14]

sfried
237th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):DSi and moar" , posted Thu 2 Oct 22:53post reply

quote:
EDIT:
I got curious about this 428, so I went to the homepage, and lookie what I found:
It'll have 2 extra scenarios, the 2nd of which will be animated. Now, go here and scroll to the bottom: Don't the character designs look familiar?
(Sorry if this is all old news, but first time I heard of it myself)

No...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (Do not want)

Iggy
8679th Post

"Re(1):DSi and moar" , posted Thu 2 Oct 22:56post reply

quote:
and another Klonoa!

I think it's a remake of the first one (but I'm not sure, I've never played any Klonoa)

quote:
Personally, though, what I find most surprising is Sega's live action ADV game 428 (unexpected! Back to the old Sega CD times? XD )

It's acuatlly a Chunsoft game, a soundnovel like Imabikisô, and it's a somewhat spiritual sequel to Machi.

Ishmael
3296th Post

"Re(1):DSi and moar" , posted Fri 3 Oct 01:10post reply

quote:

And, on some unrelated news, The Castlevania Arcade game doesn't look that bad... Classic feel! Only missing the platforming parts, but so have all the last 3D releases.

If I'm not mistaken, I make out the name for the male main guy to be... "Vampire Hunter"? Now that's generic XD

I don't know how I feel about the idea of swinging an imaginary whip around in public but this game does look interesting. Right now I'm curious to know how the programmers will get around making sure the player doesn't get tired from constantly whipping things or accidentally bludgeoning the other player with the controller.

Toxico
4480th Post

"Re(2):DSi and moar" , posted Fri 3 Oct 01:26:post reply

quote:
I'm curious to know how the programmers will get around making sure the player doesn't get tired from constantly whipping things or accidentally bludgeoning the other player with the controller.

Considering that review, it seems that Konami's answer to the problem was killing the player as soon as possible. For the second one I can only imagine two cabinets, but cost wise I doubt they'll do something in those lines.

quote:
Between Kenka banchō's and ZZT's proper sequel announcements for PSP, it begins to smell really bad for Surii-san (and 360 outsold it again this week in Japan, without any significant release).

C'mon, everyone knows she'll end up as a hooker.

悪魔の化身か地獄の使者か
リングで突然相手が消える!!

[this message was edited by Toxico on Fri 3 Oct 01:28]

Shindekudasai
284th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):DSi and moar" , posted Fri 3 Oct 05:08post reply

CV Arcade sounds cool, and Death actually looks like, well, Death! No Obata here! I'm curious to hear the music, seems like this one is dripping with atmosphere.

Iron D
3023th Post

"Re(1):DSi and moar" , posted Fri 3 Oct 06:10post reply

quote:

And also, Sin & Punishment 2 and another Klonoa!

Hell. Fucking. Yes.

Er.....

Freeter
4426th Post

"Re(1):DSi and less" , posted Fri 3 Oct 08:04post reply

quote:
No GBA slot means no Guitar Hero DS, no expansion pack for Daigasso 2, of course no GBA games (which will probably be soon for sale in the shop u.u ), etc.

Also, certain games have extras if you put a related GBA game in, don't they? And what about the rumble feature?

Did Nintendo really think this through?

quote:

About time. This should've been a launch title.

quote:
the sequel to Another Code! O_O

I'm down for more Trace Memory...as long as she doesn't spend another game running around a mansion.

sfried
238th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Cave Story WiiWare" , posted Fri 3 Oct 08:29post reply

In other news...Cave Story WiiWare is official.

nobinobita
418th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Cave Story WiiWare" , posted Fri 3 Oct 08:49post reply

quote:
In other news...Cave Story WiiWare is official.

O(≧∇≦)O

Sensenic
1647th Post

"Re(2):DSi and less" , posted Fri 3 Oct 20:24post reply

quote:

Personally, though, what I find most surprising is Sega's live action ADV game 428 (unexpected! Back to the old Sega CD times? XD )
It's acuatlly a Chunsoft game, a soundnovel like Imabikisô, and it's a somewhat spiritual sequel to Machi.

Yeah, I learnt about Imabikisou later.
But what I said, I didn't know about them, and it really shocked me, because it reminded me of the time Live Action adventures were all the rage (Sierra even bought a cinema studio)

quote:

I don't know how I feel about the idea of swinging an imaginary whip around in public but this game does look interesting. Right now I'm curious to know how the programmers will get around making sure the player doesn't get tired from constantly whipping things or accidentally bludgeoning the other player with the controller.

Don't worry about your public image, it's a closed cabinet (ongoing loketest page, BTW)
That does increase the possibility of hitting the Gunner Girl (I'm guessing that'll be her name too?), though. Maybe it was a design decision? You know, as in "you'd better master this game, or suffer the consequencies! ò_ó "
Oh, but looking at the cabinet, it's 1 player only... If it has coop play then there'll have to be 2 of 'em, as Toxico said?

As for people getting tired, that was certainly one if IGA's worries... so maybe he's not behind this one? (Neither the slot machine one, I'd like to think)

BTW, character design seems to be from CotM's artist.

quote:
No GBA slot means no Guitar Hero DS, no expansion pack for Daigasso 2, of course no GBA games (which will probably be soon for sale in the shop u.u ), etc.

Also, certain games have extras if you put a related GBA game in, don't they? And what about the rumble feature?

Did Nintendo really think this through?

Well, that was the "etc."
I guess they thought it through, though: to appeal the casual market. The features they took out with the GBA slot are hardly used if at all by most of the DS owners.

quote:

the sequel to Another Code! O_O

I'm down for more Trace Memory...as long as she doesn't spend another game running around a mansion.

That's why I was surprised... I didn't think the original would have had enough success to grant it a sequel, it was too monotonous.

おやおやぁ~

"Farpaitement!"
-Obelix-

Iggy
8683th Post

"Oboro Muramasa" , posted Sat 4 Oct 03:59post reply

official site

I'm still half "this game looks gorgeous !" half "dang, Odin Sphere was boring".

Nekros
100th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Oboro Muramasa" , posted Sat 4 Oct 06:11post reply

quote:
official site

I'm still half "this game looks gorgeous !" half "dang, Odin Sphere was boring".

yeah, fel the same.
Odin Sphere was boring and has very awful framerate during boss fights.
Too bad, graphics and settings were very good.

sfried
240th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Cave Story WiiWare" , posted Sat 4 Oct 07:07:post reply

quote:
official site

yeah, fel the same.

XSeed is apparently bringing it over.

And here I though Atlus would do that...

In other news... Pixel himself confirms Cave Story for WiiWare. Japanese version still pending.

[this message was edited by sfried on Sat 4 Oct 07:36]

nobinobita
419th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Oboro Muramasa" , posted Sat 4 Oct 07:52post reply

quote:
official site

yeah, fel the same.

I enjoyed just looking at Odin Sphere more than I enjoy playing most games.

I think maybe Oboro Muramasa will be faster paced though. I mean, it's about Ninjas, and it looks like it'll have some platforming elements.

nobinobita
421th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Oboro Muramasa" , posted Sat 4 Oct 14:36:post reply

quote:
official site

Here's some more screens.

http://the-magicbox.com/0810/game081002j.shtml

and a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYM3EF0Vejo
Looks nice.

[this message was edited by nobinobita on Sat 4 Oct 14:40]

Spoon
1631th Post

"BlazBlue test in San Diego today (Saturday)" , posted Sat 4 Oct 16:28post reply

The official word, coming from AksysGames:

starts around 3-4 PM, ends whenever AksysGames gets tired and needs to leave.

Games On
953 Garnet Ave.
San Diego, CA 92109

It will be free to play, and they will be taking feedback. One of the SDTekken guys involved with AksysGames says that the version shown will be the release version for arcades, so it will definitely be worth your while to see if you're in the area.

y2k
15th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Random thread with Random things inside" , posted Sat 4 Oct 17:12post reply

i live in san diego and i have to work at 4. i think i might cry.

Iggy
8686th Post

"Re(2):Oboro Muramasa" , posted Sat 4 Oct 18:17post reply

quote:

Those are the ones I was talking about.
Octopus : Waoh, it's so nice, and it makes me feel to the raft sequence in Chômakaimura !
Oni: oh, cool boss, like... the ones you had to fight 6 times in Odin Sphere.
ninjas: yaaaawn...

Ishmael
3299th Post

"Re(3):Oboro Muramasa" , posted Sun 5 Oct 04:24post reply

quote:
I think maybe Oboro Muramasa will be faster paced though. I mean, it's about Ninjas, and it looks like it'll have some platforming elements.

I always feel like a bad video game player when I don't automatically get excited about platforms. If there is platforming in Oboro Muramasa then I really hope the gameplay is improved over Odin Sphere. Not being able to knock your opponents out of their attack animation while you are trying to balance and hop around on tiny platforms would be an unplayable nightmare. Still, Oboro Muramasa sure does look pretty.

nobinobita
421th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Oboro Muramasa" , posted Sun 5 Oct 04:48post reply

quote:
I always feel like a bad video game player when I don't automatically get excited about platforms. If there is platforming in Oboro Muramasa then I really hope the gameplay is improved over Odin Sphere. Not being able to knock your opponents out of their attack animation while you are trying to balance and hop around on tiny platforms would be an unplayable nightmare. Still, Oboro Muramasa sure does look pretty.

I enjoyed Odin Sphere's slow paced gameplay. Still I hope Oboro Muramasa is faster paced, more Shinobi like. Not cos they both have ninjas, but because I miss fast paced games where enemies can be felled in one or two hits.

That makes the gameplay more about timing and aiming rather than simple button mashing. I get so bored of games where you just combo things over and over, wait for them to get up, then combo them some more. For instance any of the Dynasty Warriors games, especially that Gundam Musou one, they'd be alot more fun and impactful if enemies died in one hit.

Spoon
1633th Post

"Re(5):Oboro Muramasa" , posted Sun 5 Oct 05:37post reply

quote:
they'd be alot more fun and impactful if enemies died in one hit.

I found it especially bad in games where you're supposed to be some incredible awesome powerful guy (e.g. that Berserk game on the DC) and increasing the difficulty (or just plain being later in the game) increases the enemies health such that you wonder if you're just hitting them with a piece of foam rubber... yet somehow drawing blood.

sfried
242th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(6):Let's Tap" , posted Mon 6 Oct 13:11post reply

Sega's answer to Rhythm Tengoku (aside from making the arcade cabinet for it)?

sfried
244th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):Cave Story WiiWare website" , posted Tue 7 Oct 10:53:post reply

...With rearranged music by Kyntt guy. Also comes with blog.

For those worried about the new tracks, according to the interview/blog, it's a work in progress, and that the option to switch to original music/sprites is still in.

[this message was edited by sfried on Tue 7 Oct 12:54]

Iggy
8697th Post

"ADK Tamashii content" , posted Wed 8 Oct 01:22post reply

http://gmstar.com/ps2/adktamasii.html

Ninja Masters + Ninja Combat + Ninja Commando + Tsûkai Gangan crap + Tinckle Star Sprites

Bonus : Practice moce, skill list.

WHO will buy this ? Really ? for 5040 yens ?

Toxico
4496th Post

"Re(1):ADK Tamashii content" , posted Wed 8 Oct 01:53:post reply

quote:

To all of us, who desired a weird and new ADK license game in the lines of their uniques NGCD games, we can say We should have seen this coming Soy el hombre más fuerte del mundo , no wonder he is too cool to come back

悪魔の化身か地獄の使者か
リングで突然相手が消える!!

[this message was edited by Toxico on Wed 8 Oct 02:00]

Spoon
1635th Post

"Re(1):ADK Tamashii content" , posted Wed 8 Oct 02:09post reply

quote:
http://gmstar.com/ps2/adktamasii.html

Special deal now on that site!

定価:\5,040(税込)
通販特価\4,480(税込)

No, it still isn't worth it.

sfried
248th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Oboro Muramasa, No More Heroes 2!" , posted Thu 9 Oct 13:52:post reply

New footage of Oboru Murasama Youtouden/Murasama: The Demon Blade.
The Monster Hunter 3 footage finally surfaces in offical form.
No More Heroes 2: Desparate Struggle announced.

[this message was edited by sfried on Thu 9 Oct 14:15]

catalyst
437th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Oboro Muramasa, No More Heroes 2!" , posted Thu 9 Oct 14:41post reply

I am really really happy for No more heroes 2. Even though it got some what a lukewarm reception over here I'm really happy for a part 2 and I can't wait to jump into it! Sweeet

This song is so true

Baines
237th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):Oboro Muramasa, No More Heroes 2!" , posted Thu 9 Oct 15:34post reply

quote:
I am really really happy for No more heroes 2. Even though it got some what a lukewarm reception over here I'm really happy for a part 2 and I can't wait to jump into it! Sweeet

On one hand, I really liked No More Heroes, and would like to see it return.

On the other hand, I hated how the world and story went to crap at the end in order to make that jokey "Real Ending." As weird as the world was, it was consistent within itself. The story made sense within that world. Even the fast-forward bit worked as a one-off gimmick. But then there was the "real" ending...

nobinobita
422th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Oboro Muramasa" , posted Fri 10 Oct 05:05post reply

quote:

Those are the ones I was talking about.
Octopus : Waoh, it's so nice, and it makes me feel to the raft sequence in Chômakaimura !
Oni: oh, cool boss, like... the ones you had to fight 6 times in Odin Sphere.
ninjas: yaaaawn...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41152.html

Looks Great. Also much faster paced and jumpy.

I am in love.

Nekros
104th Post

Regular Customer

"Valkyrie Of The Battlefield demo is up!" , posted Sun 12 Oct 20:22post reply

The demo is released on US PS.Store.
This game is simply beautiful in both graphics and musical composing.
Gameplay-wise is a cross between strategy and real time action (similar to fps') and is well done but I'm scared about how redundant may became in the final realease.
A good game to look forward, imho.

Oh, I got the (in)famous Red Bull MGS4 can. It's a piece of art, really. I found it inside a MGS4 bag XD

Tai-Pan
301th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Valkyrie Of The Battlefield demo is up!" , posted Mon 13 Oct 12:00post reply

quote:

Oh, I got the (in)famous Red Bull MGS4 can. It's a piece of art, really. I found it inside a MGS4 bag XD

Red Bull MGS4 ?? What? Whats that?

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Spoon
1643th Post

"Re(2):Valkyrie Of The Battlefield demo is up!" , posted Mon 13 Oct 16:23post reply

Lately I've been watching quite a few videos from this place:

www.ddforever.com

Some crazies are still making videos for that Double Dragon fighting game. Somehow reminds me of that Insanity Naked Hunters DVD for Fighters History Dynamite, made from a mega tournament was somehow made for Fighters History Dynamite.

Nekros
105th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Valkyrie Of The Battlefield demo is up!" , posted Tue 14 Oct 01:39post reply

quote:

Red Bull MGS4 ?? What? Whats that?

This one: http://i14.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/f8/bc/a2f2_1.JPG
I don't drink if is really a Red Bull can, it's an "energy drink" after all. I don't like this stuff so I never opened it to drink, but I do like the art.

Spoon
1647th Post

"BlazBlue test this Sunday at Games On" , posted Wed 15 Oct 09:38post reply

From the mouth of AksysGames:
"To Maximize time, BlazBlue Playtest this sunday at Games On will start at 12PM, so pass the word along"

So that means that all one or two of you in the area should go there and report back to us your elitist opinions about the game.