Hey! All you fucking french frogs! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2022 Views )

sabo10
1415th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Hey! All you fucking french frogs!" , posted Mon 18 Aug 10:07post reply

Justice is coming to Tokyo 5 times in the year 2008.

I am going to see them 3 times (Can't get into the Dior Homme party ;_;)

Is this awesome:

Y/N

Replies:

chazumaru
583th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Hey! All you sexy french stallions!" , posted Mon 18 Aug 10:58post reply

Y

Never heard anyone complain about any of their shows. I saw them in SF with Exodus and had a great time, although the enthusiastic front crowd was a big part of it. I don't know how the Japanese fans of Justice behave like in concert.

What are the dates?
More specifically, are they coming to Japan in October?

By the way their Xmas Mix of last year was quite awesome, if you've never heard of it.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

sabo10
1417th Post

"Re(2):Hey! All you sexy french stallions!" , posted Mon 18 Aug 12:42:post reply

quote:
Y

Never heard anyone complain about any of their shows. I saw them in SF with Exodus and had a great time, although the enthusiastic front crowd was a big part of it. I don't know how the Japanese fans of Justice behave like in concert.

What are the dates?
More specifically, are they coming to Japan in October?

By the way their Xmas Mix of last year was quite awesome, if you've never heard of it.

You're in luck!

On Saturday, Oct 18th, Justice, as well as a large subset of the Ed Banger Crew will be playing the Ganban festival at Makuhari Messe.

http://www.ganbannight.com

[this message was edited by sabo10 on Mon 18 Aug 12:45]

Grave
1107th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):Hey! All you sexy french stallions!" , posted Mon 18 Aug 13:08post reply

but no uffie

sabo10
1417th Post

"Re(4):Hey! All you sexy french stallions!" , posted Mon 18 Aug 13:15post reply

quote:
but no uffie

She wasn't ready to fuck ^^

chazumaru
586th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Hey! All you sexy french stallions!" , posted Tue 19 Aug 00:46post reply

quote:

You're in luck!

On Saturday, Oct 18th, Justice, as well as a large subset of the Ed Banger Crew will be playing the Ganban festival at Makuhari Messe.

Thanks a lot, very interesting to know.

I'll try to go either at the MM concert or the Osaka one, depending on where I will be at the time.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

Evenor
659th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):Hey! All you sexy french stallions!" , posted Tue 19 Aug 01:13post reply

quote:
but no uffie

Yelle is superior.

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU

sabo10
1418th Post

"Re(4):Hey! All you sexy french stallions!" , posted Tue 19 Aug 09:40post reply

quote:

You're in luck!

I'll try to go either at the MM concert or the Osaka one, depending on where I will be at the time.

Justice is only playing Tokyo.

Oroch
1020th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(5):Hey! All you sexy french flamingos!" , posted Tue 19 Aug 12:58post reply

quote:

You're in luck!

Justice is only playing Tokyo.

N

because they're not robots like Daft Punk

sabo10
1420th Post

"Re(6):Hey! All you sexy french flamingos!" , posted Tue 19 Aug 20:54:post reply

Justice is actually Daft Punk unmasked.

http://flepi.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/justice-daft-punk.jpg [Image Attached]

http://djsworld.info/daft2.jpg
http://www.dummymag.com/images/justice.jpg

[this message was edited by sabo10 on Tue 19 Aug 20:57]

chazumaru
589th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(5):Hey! All you squishy french octopi!" , posted Tue 19 Aug 21:25post reply

Sabo10> Thanks. I gave a better look and the Osaka set-up looks OK as well, actually. Anyhow, I'll try to be at MM.

The Daft punk / Justice alter ego situation has never been proven, although the pictures are indeed troubling. The problem I have with this rumor is that too many people gravitate around Pedro Winter for this not to have been demystified entirely soon after Justice gained fame. Unless they have some incredibly trusty friends. The two very strong points going for the rumor are the Virgin connection (why was Justice already signed on Virgin's label before "We are your friends"?) and the fact they never tour together - although with the robot mask gimmick, a masquerade could have been pulled out.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

Oroch
1021th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(6):Hey! All you floppy french !" , posted Wed 20 Aug 05:19post reply

quote:
Sabo10> Thanks. I gave a better look and the Osaka set-up looks OK as well, actually. Anyhow, I'll try to be at MM.

The Daft punk / Justice alter ego situation has never been proven, although the pictures are indeed troubling. The problem I have with this rumor is that too many people gravitate around Pedro Winter for this not to have been demystified entirely soon after Justice gained fame. Unless they have some incredibly trusty friends. The two very strong points going for the rumor are the Virgin connection (why was Justice already signed on Virgin's label before "We are your friends"?) and the fact they never tour together - although with the robot mask gimmick, a masquerade could have been pulled out.

sure they look the same, i.e. girly, but thats easily explained by the fact that they are French

the only French i know who this doesn't apply to is kikkoken, and maybe iggy if the lighting is just so, and gerard depardieu of course

IkariDC
748th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(7):Hey! All you floppy french !" , posted Wed 20 Aug 06:01post reply

Wow, didn't know about that Justice/Daft Punk rumor, but makes a lot of sense.

I saw Justice live once (The Chemical Brothers were the headliners) and I like it, but I kind of like a lot more their DJ sets.

chazumaru
590th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(8):Hey! All you fast-forwarding french !" , posted Wed 20 Aug 06:08post reply

quote:
Wow, didn't know about that Justice/Daft Punk rumor, but makes a lot of sense.

Just for the record: it might "make sense", but it is extremely unlikely. Sabo10 was probably even kidding when he wrote that, as this is kind of a running gag now. When the rumor erupted, several people pointed out numerous flaws in the rumor; some clubbers also mentioned they had seen Bangalter recently (which is quite easy in Paris or LA) and testified that he looked nothing like Gaspard Augé. The only weird coincidence is the Virgin thing. But it would be very fun and typical from Daft Punk to pull something like that so it is still quite fun to leave the rumor open.

IT'S THE BLACK PUDDING!

IkariDC
749th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(9):Hey! All you fast-forwarding french !" , posted Wed 20 Aug 06:36post reply

quote:

Just for the record: it might "make sense", but it is extremely unlikely. Sabo10 was probably even kidding when he wrote that, as this is kind of a running gag now. When the rumor erupted, several people pointed out numerous flaws in the rumor; some clubbers also mentioned they had seen Bangalter recently (which is quite easy in Paris or LA) and testified that he looked nothing like Gaspard Augé. The only weird coincidence is the Virgin thing. But it would be very fun and typical from Daft Punk to pull something like that so it is still quite fun to leave the rumor open.

Oh I see, I'm just casually into them (well, I only like Daft Punks' Discovery album) so I had no idea about that.

Kikkoken
1163th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(7):Hey! All you floppy french !" , posted Wed 20 Aug 16:39:post reply

quote:

sure they look the same, i.e. girly, but thats easily explained by the fact that they are French

the only French i know who this doesn't apply to is kikkoken, and maybe iggy if the lighting is just so, and gerard depardieu of course

Hey! I am not totally ungirly-looking. When I'm in the same room with a hairy straight guy, I often surprise myself adopting girly attitudes, caressing my hair, jutting out my lips and playing my tongue inside my cheeks in a suggestive way, just like girls. When flowers are lying around, I will no doubt pick one and place it behind my ear. This way, I sure get attention (and more!) from the hairy guy.

Justice? I only know their "ABC..." single, which I like, but I far prefer Fancy, with their "Kings of the world" debut album. What's the connection? Well, it seems Fancy's lead singer wrote the refrain to the previously mentioned song. Having said that, Fancy is much more punk rock-oriented than Justice.

[this message was edited by Kikkoken on Wed 20 Aug 16:42]

sabo10
1420th Post

"Re(8):Hey! All you floppy french !" , posted Wed 20 Aug 17:46post reply

I LEIK ARMY OF LOVERS