http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3169166

Am I crazy?

Play to win.

Replies:

Tai-Pan
260th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Copper Customer

"Re(1):So I just impulse bought Enemy Zero..." , posted Wed 13 Aug 04:35post reply

quote:
...after reading this article:

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?pager.offset=0&cId=3169166

Am I crazy?

Maybe

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Ishmael
3247th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):So I just impulse bought Enemy Zero..." , posted Wed 13 Aug 22:38post reply

D2's strange emphasis on cinematics and varmint hunting always intrigued me. Since there was no shortage of bizarre games on the DC I never got around to trying D2 but it always struck me as being a game that could be rewarding in its own odd way. Enemy Zero also looks interesting but, again, is a game I've never gotten around to trying out. I'm not sure if Eno's games are good or not but they seem to be something I end up admiring from afar.

Ktallguy
1023th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(3):So I just impulse bought Enemy Zero..." , posted Thu 14 Aug 02:36post reply

quote:
D2's strange emphasis on cinematics and varmint hunting always intrigued me. Since there was no shortage of bizarre games on the DC I never got around to trying D2 but it always struck me as being a game that could be rewarding in its own odd way. Enemy Zero also looks interesting but, again, is a game I've never gotten around to trying out. I'm not sure if Eno's games are good or not but they seem to be something I end up admiring from afar.

The fact that he tries not to get too entrenched in the industry is both a good and bad thing. I think that there's a real value from not making your games too "gamey".

Play to win.

Ktallguy
1031th Post

"Re(4):So I just impulse bought Enemy Zero..." , posted Sat 23 Aug 03:26post reply

So anyway, sorry to bump this, but has anyone played this game?

Here are the things I've found from playing it.

1. The first CD is just the opening cinematic. After it's done you change CDs.

2. You save your game using this transceiver thingie. Every time you save/load, battery power is consumed. I have no idea if you can refill it.

3. The game keeps randomly crashing :( :(

Does anyone know anything about this game?
If it's my Saturn that's causing it to crash, I'm kind of not sure what to do :(

Play to win.

Gojira
2426th Post

"Re(5):So I just impulse bought Enemy Zero..." , posted Sat 23 Aug 05:06post reply

Have you changed the memory battery in a while? Saturn drains that thing like crazy when it's plugged in. (I found that out the hard way when my Guardian Heroes save was destroyed T_T)

shipoopi

Ktallguy
1032th Post

"Re(6):So I just impulse bought Enemy Zero..." , posted Sat 23 Aug 05:21post reply

quote:
Have you changed the memory battery in a while? Saturn drains that thing like crazy when it's plugged in. (I found that out the hard way when my Guardian Heroes save was destroyed T_T)

I actually changed it when I got the Saturn 1 year ago. So it should be ok. I hear they last 2-3 years?

Play to win.

Gojira
2427th Post

"Re(7):So I just impulse bought Enemy Zero..." , posted Sat 23 Aug 10:52post reply

That should be OK, but hopefully you haven't had it plugged in the entire year. Mine didn't quite last 2-3 years and my Saturn was almost always plugged in.

I don't know what to tell you, my Saturn sometimes glitched when I played certain games on it, but it didn't crash. Then again I haven't touched it in several years now.

shipoopi

Ktallguy
1034th Post

"Re(8):So I just impulse bought Enemy Zero..." , posted Sat 23 Aug 15:46post reply

quote:
That should be OK, but hopefully you haven't had it plugged in the entire year. Mine didn't quite last 2-3 years and my Saturn was almost always plugged in.

I don't know what to tell you, my Saturn sometimes glitched when I played certain games on it, but it didn't crash. Then again I haven't touched it in several years now.

Ya, it may be the disc.
Thanks anyway! :)

Play to win.