A heads up bit - Glay in L.A. and S.F. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1549 Views )

Seija
3138th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"A heads up bit - Glay in L.A. and S.F." , posted Tue 17 Jun 02:25post reply

Don't know who's a fan of Glay here, but they will be performing in San Francisco and Los Angeles in two months.

8/12 (Tu) - Fillmore in San Francisco.

8/15 (F) - House of Blues in Los Angeles.

8/16 (Sa) - House of Blues in Los Angeles.

にょにょにょ。

Replies:

Maou
1445th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):A heads up bit - Glay in L.A. and S.F." , posted Tue 17 Jun 09:17post reply

This sorta reminds me...what the hell ever happened to the S.K.I.N. superband? I think they played like one show in the US and then never did anything again, anywhere...

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Evenor
651th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):A heads up bit - Glay in L.A. and S.F." , posted Tue 17 Jun 09:37:post reply

quote:
This sorta reminds me...what the hell ever happened to the S.K.I.N. superband? I think they played like one show in the US and then never did anything again, anywhere...

Well Yoshiki recently canceled (HOW SURPRISING)X-Japan's world tour due to his back injuries. They should just hire him for a replacement.

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU

[this message was edited by Evenor on Tue 17 Jun 09:47]

exodus
4131th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):A heads up bit - Glay in L.A. and S.F." , posted Wed 18 Jun 04:19post reply

quote:
They should just hire him for a replacement.

that kid is awesome! reminds me of death angel's 12 year old drummer, back in the days.

Grave
1071th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(3):A heads up bit - Glay in L.A. and S.F." , posted Wed 18 Jun 10:22post reply

quote:
Well Yoshiki recently canceled (HOW SURPRISING)X-Japan's world tour due to his back injuries. They should just hire him for a replacement.

I guess that means no MSG show in September. 10 year old dreams are dashed yet again! Coincidentally MSG contains the same letters as MGS, and at least one Japanese man has not disappointed me this year!