ebay-Yahoo Japan - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1596 Views )

Maou
1429th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"ebay-Yahoo Japan" , posted Mon 12 May 10:24post reply

Hey, isn't the United States due for the reciprocal side of the ebay-Yahoo Japan auctions deal? It's been possible to buy stuff off of ebay in Japan since March or so, but any word about the reverse operations? Ebay's US site has no mention, but I remember hearing that this would work both ways, which ought to benefit everyone...

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Replies:

oroch
1016th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):ebay-Yahoo Japan" , posted Mon 12 May 21:40post reply

quote:
Hey, isn't the United States due for the reciprocal side of the ebay-Yahoo Japan auctions deal? It's been possible to buy stuff off of ebay in Japan since March or so, but any word about the reverse operations? Ebay's US site has no mention, but I remember hearing that this would work both ways, which ought to benefit everyone...

Find me a revy tattoo shirt on japan ebay, and I'll tell you what you want to know

Maou
1430th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):ebay-Yahoo Japan" , posted Tue 13 May 10:16post reply

quote:
Find me a revy tattoo shirt on japan ebay,

Heheh, Japan ebay was such an amusingly short-lived venture. Who knew that Yahoo would have 3000 times more listings? I haven't been to Yahoo since...the internet seemed new and one could choose among a wide variety of search engines based on which had a cool name or was aesthetically appealing. Hotbot? Netcrawler? What?

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...