Anyone still reading Guyver? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1812 Views )

shindekudasai
193th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Anyone still reading Guyver?" , posted Sat 10 May 01:42post reply

Did a random google search on a whim and it turns out that Guyver-4 has been introduced, is female, and visually based on Guyver-2 from the "Out of Control" OAV. Can anyone shed more light on this subject?

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

Replies:

KMP
2th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Anyone still reading Guyver?" , posted Sat 10 May 02:33:post reply

The new Unit is the product of the research made on the Guyver II unit, I'm not exactly sure how but I think they build a duplicate control metal from their data.
We still don't know who the owner is. Balcus said the unit was kept at the Arizona HQ but there was no evidence Agito took it during his raid (We only see him with 2 navigation spheres). So while Shizu could be a good candidate for Guyver IV (II-2?), it might be an internal leak at Cronos and someone we don't know yet.

[this message was edited by KMP on Sun 11 May 11:03]

shindekudasai
194th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Anyone still reading Guyver?" , posted Sat 10 May 07:56post reply

Thanks dude! And welcome, too :)

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

TreIII
105th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Anyone still reading Guyver?" , posted Sun 11 May 01:17post reply

quote:
Thanks dude! And welcome, too :)

Damn. And I didn't even know the original Guyver manga was still going on. The few chapters I did find were hard as hell for me to find...

Dokuganryu wa Date jya ne you see?

KMP
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Anyone still reading Guyver?" , posted Sun 11 May 11:00post reply

quote:

Damn. And I didn't even know the original Guyver manga was still going on. The few chapters I did find were hard as hell for me to find...

It's published in a monthly magazine (Shounen Ace) and is really slow paced. We shouldn't expect an ending anytime soon.