Viewing NicoNico videos without an account - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (4068 Views )

Professor
2459th Post

user profileedit/delete message

MMCafe Owner

"Viewing NicoNico videos without an account" , posted Fri 25 Apr 02:09:post reply

Can anyone see this?http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm3059925

Seems like using this site is an easy way of showing Niconico videos to people without an account. Just substitute the last part with the video's ID.

Note: To disable scrolling comments, click on the weird animal icon on the lower right.

[this message was edited by Professor on Fri 25 Apr 02:11]

Replies:

Evenor
634th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Viewing NicoNico videos without an acco" , posted Fri 25 Apr 03:40post reply

quote:
Can anyone see this?http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm3059925

Seems like using this site is an easy way of showing Niconico videos to people without an account. Just substitute the last part with the video's ID.

Note: To disable scrolling comments, click on the weird animal icon on the lower right.

Neat!

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU

exodus
4072th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Viewing NicoNico videos without an acco" , posted Fri 25 Apr 03:49:post reply

ohoho
this is just for showing though yeah? can't browse this way... I haven't bothered getting an account yet.

[edit]
that guy's using krauser in a tourney - that's allowed??

[this message was edited by exodus on Fri 25 Apr 03:51]

Ishmael
3132th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Viewing NicoNico videos without an acco" , posted Fri 25 Apr 04:55post reply

The video works on my end, for what that's worth.

Professor
2459th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(3):Viewing NicoNico videos without an acco" , posted Fri 25 Apr 20:10post reply

quote:
ohoho
this is just for showing though yeah? can't browse this way... I haven't bothered getting an account yet.

[edit]
that guy's using krauser in a tourney - that's allowed??

You can't browse or type in comments unless you get an account.

However, there's some sites that let you search by keywords (this one being the best, though it also spits out Youtube results simultaneously).

And yeah, Krauser is allowed. IMO he's strong, but not massively cheap.

Sensenic
1613th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(4):Viewing NicoNico videos without an acco" , posted Wed 7 May 23:23post reply

quote:
ohoho

You can't browse or type in comments unless you get an account.

I did search, though, and it did give niconico results back (as well as youtube, googlevideo and whatnot, that's true, but whatever).

quote:

However, there's some sites that let you search by keywords (this one being the best, though it also spits out Youtube results simultaneously).

I found it today by chance on kotaku but when I clicked that link to search for the complete version on niconico, it appeared the 1st in the most viewed ranking.

And I'm not in the least surprised about it.

I'm talking about this video.
kumikyoku + Automario (original link here)

It's... just simply...
The guy says it took him 6 months, doesn't he?

PS: Youtube version, faster for us non-niconico people ^_^

おやおやぁ~

"Farpaitement!"
-Obelix-