The Cafe's online players - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1417 Views )

Nekros
23th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"The Cafe's online players" , posted Wed 23 Apr 17:14post reply

Hi, I'm wondering about how many of us at the cafe have a console with the possibility of online play. Here in Europe I know too many fps-lovers to get serious with, I'm not skilled nor interested in shooters with soldiers on steroids or alien battles. It's a genre that lacks a lot in terms of variety and creativity, and its orientation to realism really sicks me.
So, I think about a thread about online gaming here, where we could exchange opinions, IDs and arrange plays together.
What do you think?

Replies:

burning kyo
2430th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):The Cafe's online players" , posted Fri 25 Apr 18:45post reply

Hi !

Here's my XboxGT, for those who have a 360 : K0nishi
I play mainly to VF5, and also many LiveArcade games like Bomberman, Puzzle Fighter, Ikaruga, ... etc. And I'm not against the idea to play the other games that I've on my list too.

Currently, I play a lot to MarioKart Wii, so here's my friend code : 0044-2978-5566

~ Flowers Blooming on the Moon Flowers Scattering on the Wind ~

Nobinobita
323th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):The Cafe's online players" , posted Sat 26 Apr 00:12post reply

quote:
I'm not skilled nor interested in shooters with soldiers on steroids or alien battles. It's a genre that lacks a lot in terms of variety and creativity, and its orientation to realism really sicks me.

Wow, my sentiments exactly. Another thing I don't like about FPS games is that you can never get a good look at anyone cos the whole point of those games is to run away and hide and catch people unawares. That's just not very engaging for me.

If you want to play online though, have you tried Monster Hunter? Does anyone know if the MH servers are still up, or if you can play with people internationally?