The KOF XII beta test. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2493 Views )

Time Mage
2659th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"The KOF XII beta test." , posted Wed 16 Apr 22:53post reply

Is this weekend, right? Is anyone going to attend? Eddy T? Professor?

I'm really excited about this game, so I hope new pictures and videos appear after the weekend.

"News flash big guy: You can wax on wax off all you want I'm still... KICKIN' YOUR ASS!"

Replies:

Professor
2454th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):The KOF XII beta test." , posted Thu 17 Apr 00:12post reply

quote:
Is this weekend, right? Is anyone going to attend? Eddy T? Professor?

I'm really excited about this game, so I hope new pictures and videos appear after the weekend.

The beta test's been rescheduled to an unannounced date. SNKPlaymore hasn't announced a new schedule yet, so I don't think we'll be seeing anything this weekend.

Then of course, there's always the very unlikely chance that SNKP decides to go with its original plans at the last minute...

badoor
23th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):The KOF XII beta test." , posted Thu 17 Apr 16:28post reply

Its delayed probably because SNK playmore doesn't want to have the test at the same time with Virtua Fighter 5 R which is happening at the same time though I am not sure if both are going to be tested in the same city

Time Mage
2660th Post

"Re(2):The KOF XII beta test." , posted Thu 17 Apr 16:59post reply

Aw, well, we'll have to wait. Thanks for the info.

"News flash big guy: You can wax on wax off all you want I'm still... KICKIN' YOUR ASS!"

EddyT
687th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Possible reason of loketest delay" , posted Thu 17 Apr 17:28post reply

I heard it through the grapevine (cue in the California Raisins, which oddly enough... is where I currently am for a week):

The loketest was pushed back because it was going to conflict with the release of Samurai Spirits Sen that same weekend. More than likely, we will see the first loketest 2-3 weeks after this weekend.

It probably makes sense, doesn't it?

shindekudasai
186th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Possible reason of loketest delay" , posted Thu 17 Apr 22:12post reply

Bah! They should have delayed SS instead.

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

exodus
4073th Post

"Re(1):Possible reason of loketest delay" , posted Fri 25 Apr 04:00post reply

quote:
I heard it through the grapevine (cue in the California Raisins, which oddly enough... is where I currently am for a week):

you're in the california raisens? ...how?

anyway, I'm sure they moved KOF XII and not SSS because they knew people would wait for KOF - SSS does not have the same level of anticipation I'd say.

EddyT
691th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Possible reason of loketest delay" , posted Fri 25 Apr 05:45post reply

quote:

you're in the california raisens? ...how?

anyway, I'm sure they moved KOF XII and not SSS because they knew people would wait for KOF - SSS does not have the same level of anticipation I'd say.

Yes... it's true. I was inside a California Raisin. Those pictures in the tabloids were real... it was all consensual...

*sob*

Maybe the loke will move to Golden Week territory, which sounds more like "Golden Weekend" this year, from what some people here tell me.