GI Joe movie (Off topic) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1645 Views )

catalyst
389th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"GI Joe movie (Off topic)" , posted Sat 22 Mar 12:55post reply

Is anyone fans of GI joe by any chance? Lets not also not forget to take note of the silly funny videos of the public service announcement remakes they do as well.

But anyways here is one of the first characters revealed for the 2009 movie overseeing by Transformer producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2008-03-20-gi-joe-preview_N.htm

Snake Eyes will be Played by Ray Parker who has done the role of Darth Maul from the star wars series.

Thoughts, comments anyone?

This song is so true

Replies:

shindekudasai
180th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):GI Joe movie (Off topic)" , posted Sun 23 Mar 03:42post reply

Wow, first I've heard of live-action Joe ... sounds like a solid cast, and the decision to make an origin story will be an interesting one. But many questions abound. Will Cobra Commander wear his terrorist mask or the face plate? Will Serpentor show up? Will the Joes kill Bumblebee in a misunderstanding? Time will tell.

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

Amakusa
742th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):GI Joe movie (Off topic)" , posted Sun 23 Mar 09:34post reply

quote:
Wow, first I've heard of live-action Joe ... sounds like a solid cast, and the decision to make an origin story will be an interesting one. But many questions abound. Will Cobra Commander wear his terrorist mask or the face plate? Will Serpentor show up? Will the Joes kill Bumblebee in a misunderstanding? Time will tell.

Last I heard the movie was going to have a primary antagonist in Destro.

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."

catalyst
390th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):GI Joe movie (Off topic)" , posted Sun 23 Mar 13:12post reply

quote:

I just hope they show Cobra Commander as a Car salesman before he goes evil lol.

This song is so true

shindekudasai
181th Post

Regular Customer

">_<" , posted Mon 24 Mar 03:22post reply

Destro? Destro?! Bah!

Cobra LAlalalalalalalalala!

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

Nobinobita
334th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):GI Joe movie (Off topic)" , posted Thu 8 May 18:23post reply

quote:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2008-03-20-gi-joe-preview_N.htm

Snake Eyes will be Played by Ray Parker who has done the role of Darth Maul from the star wars series.

Thoughts, comments anyone?

I was really excited until i noticed they gave Snake Eyes a mouth:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/2424339095_9fbc8e057d_o.jpg

Whyyyyyyyyyy????

Maese Spt
417th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):GI Joe movie (Off topic)" , posted Sat 24 May 00:04post reply

One might thing that protraying the Baroness was an easy task. Just pick a random dark haired hot chick, dress her with a skanky black leather oufit, give her a pair of glasses, and voilą. You are done. But no, this girl ain't the Baroness. She just isn't. I dunno, maybe she should use a brighter red for the lipstick, or dye her hair darker, or... whatever. But it's truly dissapointing.

And don't let me get started with that whimpy Destro. So far, the only guy on the whole cast that is remotely convincing, or at least looks more or less as he should, is Hawk.

Stop raping people's chilhoods, Hollywood bastards.