Hokuto No ken flash fighting game! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1979 Views )

catalyst
387th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"Hokuto No ken flash fighting game!" , posted Sat 22 Mar 06:48post reply

http://flashkof.fr/hokuto/game.html

For those who are bored at work, school, or at home, give it a try fun stuff I found this out today. Enjoy!

Whoever made it squashed a lot of the fighting game all in one in a fun flash format.

A little bit of tidbits: you might get some freezing and character fights won't load all the way. I'd suggest trying to load everyone one at a time by selecting them and then leaving to go back to the start screen so everything loads nicely and doesn't stop.

Everything is pretty straight forward for gameplay, use your arrow keys and number keys to do commands and attacks.

Hold numbers 1 + 2 down to charge super gauge and do supers. If your at red health you can do instant kill moves or another super variant that will be available to your character.

For instance, one of rei's supers will be gone in order to do a instant kill technique once at red health.

This song is so true

Replies:

Grave
1017th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):Hokuto No ken flash fighting game!" , posted Sat 22 Mar 06:57post reply

Very cool little conversion! I was impressed, but at the same time very upset by the number of people at Kotaku who thought that this was an original work...

Then again, I don't go to Kotaku for the high level of discussion. Everyone knows that this is the only place to go to for intelligent discussion.

catalyst
388th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Hokuto No ken flash fighting game!" , posted Sat 22 Mar 07:04post reply

quote:

Then again, I don't go to Kotaku for the high level of discussion. Everyone knows that this is the only place to go to for intelligent discussion.

Hell yeah!

This song is so true

Iggy
8427th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Hokuto No ken flash fighting game!" , posted Sat 22 Mar 08:17post reply

quote:
the number of people at Kotaku who thought that this was an original work...

Yeah, I've heard there's a manga (or an anime?) adapted from that game. Weird.

(but seriously, it's incredible what people can do with flash. And quite fast, even with high settings.)