Brawl friend codes - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2011 Views )

Mokona
440th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"Brawl friend codes" , posted Tue 11 Mar 23:52post reply

Smash Bros. Brawl is out; yet, I've tried to get online with no success since I inserted the disc.

Anyone got the game too? You mind sharing friend codes (I wanna make sure I don't need to buy a new router, which I shouldn't, because I can pretty much do anything online, from downloading VC games, to the Check Mii Out channel, Opera browsing, etc.)

Anyway, my friend code for Brawl is 4038-5709-8581.

I guess I can also wait for the masses to stop rushing to the servers and unlock more stuff (damn, this game is addictive!).

Blah!

Replies:

Pollyanna
2458th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Brawl friend codes" , posted Thu 13 Mar 20:54post reply

I'm shocked! No responses? I haven't set up the whole friend thing yet, but I'll post my code when I do.

I played online for quite a bit today and it was a great experience. Very little lag, but WAY too much Final Destination! Seven times in a row!

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Iggy
8413th Post

"Re(2):Brawl friend codes" , posted Thu 13 Mar 21:10post reply

quote:
I'm shocked! No responses?

Yeah, sorry, I don't play online. Too much connectivity mayhem in my apartment.

Mokona
442th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Brawl friend codes" , posted Thu 13 Mar 23:41post reply

quote:
I'm shocked! No responses? I haven't set up the whole friend thing yet, but I'll post my code when I do.

I played online for quite a bit today and it was a great experience. Very little lag, but WAY too much Final Destination! Seven times in a row!

Ok, it's fine, at least, it works in "With Anyone" now, so I know nothing's wrong on my side.

I played something like 10 online matches as of now, and experienced lag only once (the first time, on Tuesday evening, and it was still hard getting a match to begin with). All in all, I'm very happy with Brawl's online, considering you don't have to pay for it.

Blah!

Cain Highwind
776th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Brawl friend codes" , posted Fri 14 Mar 04:58post reply

quote:

Sorry I've been really busy actually playing the game ^^. I'm having a lot of fun with the SSE

Here's my FC:
0473-7496-4693

Yeah I had some really great Online Matches last night with plenty of FD as well, and I think there has to be a way to disable items or something because there were times where'd I fight on FD with no items appearing at all, and they'd appear later.

I'll go ahead and add you Mokona.

Mokona
443th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Brawl friend codes" , posted Fri 14 Mar 06:34post reply

quote:
Sorry I've been really busy actually playing the game ^^. I'm having a lot of fun with the SSE

Here's my FC:
0473-7496-4693

I'll go ahead and add you Mokona.

I'll add you in a couple hours when I get home. I barely touched SSE (around 10% in). I think it's a decent single player mode (it got slashed in most reviews as bland and repetitive... So far I like it, it's way better than doing back to back Classic modes at least)

Blah!

Pollyanna
2459th Post

"Re(4):Brawl friend codes" , posted Fri 14 Mar 19:26post reply

1160-9451-8804

Ta~da!

Is there a good place to "recruit" friends? Non-crazy people? Or...like...not mean people at least? Crazy is okay.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Mokona
444th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Brawl friend codes" , posted Fri 14 Mar 23:45post reply

quote:
1160-9451-8804

Ta~da!

Is there a good place to "recruit" friends? Non-crazy people? Or...like...not mean people at least? Crazy is okay.

You mean, "mean" as in "Lucario just raped me"? (That happened to me yesterday, lol) or just non-offensive text chat? Nobody seems to use the text chat anyway...

Blah!

Variable Savior
412th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(6):Brawl friend codes" , posted Sat 15 Mar 05:45:post reply

I've picked up a Wii, Brawl, and a wireless router... Here's my FC if anyone's interested

2277-6388-1214

Oh and to potential challengers - this is my first SSB game and I totally suck. Be forewarned

Blood marks heaven's path

[this message was edited by Variable Savior on Sat 15 Mar 05:47]

Pollyanna
2460th Post

"Re(6):Brawl friend codes" , posted Sat 15 Mar 07:28post reply

quote:

You mean, "mean" as in "Lucario just raped me"? (That happened to me yesterday, lol) or just non-offensive text chat? Nobody seems to use the text chat anyway...

Depends on the kind of rape we're talking about. If it's like...you know, the guy really loves me, but he's a bit creepy and obsessive and just can't take not having me anymore...but he's kind of cute and forceful, but still a bit gentle...yeah, I can handle that.

But if it's like a fat guy who chokes and beats me, then no.

I mean, I'm a "casual" when it comes to fighting games. I don't like the ruthless crowd that takes advantage of rookies and I don't like the "Final Destination only" crowd, either. I don't mind losing, though. I don't even mind losing every match as long as it's not a complete and utter beatdown.

The taunts aren't an issue, I'm just looking for people who want to have fun. I don't totally suck at the game (I win about 60% of my matches online), but I'm not serious about it.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Cain Highwind
777th Post

"Re(7):Brawl friend codes" , posted Sat 15 Mar 09:03post reply

quote:
I've picked up a Wii, Brawl, and a wireless router... Here's my FC if anyone's interested

2277-6388-1214

Oh and to potential challengers - this is my first SSB game and I totally suck. Be forewarned

Well remember there's more to the Online than just standard Brawls. There's always Home Run contest and Co-Op Brawls.

And yeah I can relate to what your're saying Pollyanna. So far my online experience has been much better than I thought it would be. There are some good players, but I haven't gotten overwhelemed by cheap tactics like I thought I would be.

I'll go ahead and add you both.

Time Mage
2642th Post

"Re(8):Brawl friend codes" , posted Sat 15 Mar 21:02post reply

quote:

2277-6388-1214

Well remember there's more to the Online than just standard Brawls. There's always Home Run contest and Co-Op Brawls.

And yeah I can relate to what your're saying Pollyanna. So far my online experience has been much better than I thought it would be. There are some good players, but I haven't gotten overwhelemed by cheap tactics like I thought I would be.

I'll go ahead and add you both.

Doesn't the game have some internal ranking, so it puts you against players with roughly the same amount of victories? I *think* I read it somewhere.

Also, being in Europe sucks at times like this.

"News flash big guy: You can wax on wax off all you want I'm still... KICKIN' YOUR ASS!"

codeblues
14th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Brawl friend codes" , posted Sun 16 Mar 14:37post reply

Add me: 4596-9164-3590

I want living, breathing people to beat down.
Let me know if you've added me!

shooo-rook
314th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Brawl friend codes" , posted Mon 17 Mar 10:08post reply

quote:
Add me: 4596-9164-3590

I want living, breathing people to beat down.
Let me know if you've added me!

My FC is 2105-8454-1968

I will add you all as soon as i can

פ ר ש נ ו
ר ע ב ת ן
ש ב ד ב ש
נ ת ב ע ר
ו נ ש ר ף

ecchi
170th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Brawl friend codes" , posted Tue 18 Mar 00:30post reply

5112-3088-2230

I'll add all of you guys within the next couple of days since my Wii is at a friend's house right now.

I also enjoyed the SSE adventure mode. It harkens back to old-school action side-scrollers, and I'm all for that (even boss fights can be ridiculously cheap at times, but still fun)! Reviewers that tear this mode to shred just don't know how to have fun anymore

GAME OVER?? But I beat the game!

Mokona
445th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):Brawl friend codes" , posted Tue 18 Mar 00:49post reply

quote:

2277-6388-1214

Don't worry, I'm the same. I really need some practice (but I did win some of my online attempts).

Blah!

GekigangerV
1526th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(8):Brawl friend codes" , posted Tue 18 Mar 03:53post reply

3523-1814-8069

I'll add everyone here in a bit.

codeblues
16th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Brawl friend codes" , posted Tue 18 Mar 16:28post reply

I've added everyone here.

Cain Highwind
778th Post

"Re(2):Brawl friend codes" , posted Wed 19 Mar 14:46post reply

quote:
I've added everyone here.

I added some of you latecomers. We gotta find a time we can all be on. I've seen a couple of you on, but there's really no way we can message each other in game.

Variable Savior
412th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Brawl friend codes" , posted Thu 20 Mar 07:10post reply

quote:
We gotta find a time we can all be on. I've seen a couple of you on, but there's really no way we can message each other in game.

Yeah, I'm really disappointed that you can't connect with people on your friend list unless one of them is sitting in friend brawl practice stage and waiting for people to join. I've set up a couple such games when I see people online but I eventually get tired of waiting and resort to 'anyone brawls'.

Just out of curiosity what type of games do you guys like? I'm not a big fan of the 2 minute standard brawl - I have trouble coming back if I screw up early and fall off the board (it's something I'm working on). I do like the survival matches but have yet to try coin or team battles.

Burning Ranger
1559th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(4):Brawl friend codes" , posted Thu 20 Mar 07:28post reply

Here's mine:

5112-3204-1222

Hope to register everyone by this weekend.

Advanced Cybernetic Organism "Burning Ranger"

Pollyanna
2465th Post

"Re(4):Brawl friend codes" , posted Thu 20 Mar 10:40post reply

quote:

Just out of curiosity what type of games do you guys like? I'm not a big fan of the 2 minute standard brawl - I have trouble coming back if I screw up early and fall off the board (it's something I'm working on). I do like the survival matches but have yet to try coin or team battles.

It's tough. On the timed ones, I feel encouraged to pick on the players with the highest percentages and focus on high-risk smash attacks, but in the survival matches, I don't feel like I'm encouraged to be aggressive enough. People who just run away should suffer for it.

I don't care much for coin battles, but I like team battles every now and then. They're a little less chaotic (although I think that may be a downside).

Ah, and I'll try to add the rest of you tonight.

I wonder if they do group you with people of a similar "level". I'm not very good, but I've been winning 10-20 fights in a row sometimes. Maybe there are just a bunch of idiots out there.

青春謳歌 弱肉強食

Mokona
446th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):Brawl friend codes" , posted Thu 20 Mar 23:27post reply

I've been having some problems with the online.
I can play about 3 matches fine, then, during the fourth, I'll get a Communication error 97003, it's a white screen that freezes the console, I actually have to hard reset the Wii. It's quite disconcerting.
I called Nintendo, and they told me it's on their side, a server error, because of the server stress, etc. I find it funny that it's precisely on the fourth match every single time. I guess I should just try and leave after 3 games and log on again... see if that works.

Anybody encountered the same bug/problem?

Blah!

codeblues
18th Post

New Customer

"Re(6):Brawl friend codes" , posted Fri 21 Mar 02:03post reply

quote:
I've been having some problems with the online.
I can play about 3 matches fine, then, during the fourth, I'll get a Communication error 97003, it's a white screen that freezes the console, I actually have to hard reset the Wii. It's quite disconcerting.
I called Nintendo, and they told me it's on their side, a server error, because of the server stress, etc. I find it funny that it's precisely on the fourth match every single time. I guess I should just try and leave after 3 games and log on again... see if that works.

Anybody encountered the same bug/problem?

I had my game lock-up on me once while I was online. Forgot what I was doing then. It was the first time I had to do a hard reset and I almost had a heart attack.

Mokona
447th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):Brawl friend codes" , posted Wed 26 Mar 02:37post reply

quote:

I had my game lock-up on me once while I was online. Forgot what I was doing then. It was the first time I had to do a hard reset and I almost had a heart attack.

I found the solution. The IP distribution was messed up, I think.
All I needed to do was set up my Wii to a static IP. I didn't even configure my router to have static IP, I just gave the Wii an IP out of the DHCP IP range, and gave the Wii my router's address as Gateway, and provided the DNS from my ISP (which I found in the router's settings).

It works and no more 97003 error.

The only funny thing, which I need to investigate, is that I gave the Wii 192.168.1.20 as an IP, but the router's IP table shows it as 192.168.1.103 (within the DHCP range). I don't care, since it works, but it's nice to know that the solution was that simple.

Blah!

ecchi
172th Post

Regular Customer

"Anyone playing lately" , posted Thu 10 Apr 06:05post reply

Just wondering because I have yet see anyone here online yet. And most of these friend codes are still "Awaiting Registration." I think only two out of everyone here is shown as registered with their Mii avatar and nickname

Variable Savior
414th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Anyone playing lately" , posted Thu 10 Apr 14:00post reply

quote:
Just wondering because I have yet see anyone here online yet. And most of these friend codes are still "Awaiting Registration." I think only two out of everyone here is shown as registered with their Mii avatar and nickname

I'm on fairly frequently - I didn't notice your post originally but I added you this evening

Cain Highwind
780th Post

"Re(2):Anyone playing lately" , posted Thu 10 Apr 16:31post reply

quote:

I'm on fairly frequently - I didn't notice your post originally but I added you this evening

I still use play frequently, when I connect to NWFC, I've seen NO ONE on, I'm usually on various times on my days off, generally late afternoon evening (Pacific Time)

ecchi
174th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Anyone playing lately" , posted Thu 10 Apr 22:50post reply

quote:

I still use play frequently, when I connect to NWFC, I've seen NO ONE on, I'm usually on various times on my days off, generally late afternoon evening (Pacific Time)

Thanks for the add. My Wii has been at a friend's house lately since I can easily do atleast 3-player matches offline, so I haven't been on WFC for awhile. But I'm gonna retrieve my Wii so I can atleast complete some challenges and collect trophies/stickers. Hope to Brawl some of you soon.

Mokona
450th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Anyone playing lately" , posted Fri 11 Apr 05:43post reply

quote:

Thanks for the add. My Wii has been at a friend's house lately since I can easily do atleast 3-player matches offline, so I haven't been on WFC for awhile. But I'm gonna retrieve my Wii so I can atleast complete some challenges and collect trophies/stickers. Hope to Brawl some of you soon.

I must confess I haven't been playing Brawl for a while. I wanted to finish Zack & Wiki (which I did), then I got my hands ont Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Wii, and it's so fantastic (and it has online too, though I haven't tried that much). If anyone also got PES 2008 for the Wii, I can share Friend Codes.

Blah!