The M.U.G.E.N. thread - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1475 Views )

shindekudasai
178th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"The M.U.G.E.N. thread" , posted Fri 7 Mar 18:51post reply

Just got back into home-brewed fighters after a loooong time of swearing them off ... anyone know how to remove the Groove Select from CVS2 characters?

Also, has anyone here checked out Kof:Zillion? I'll be damned if it isn't one of the most enjoyable KoF experiences I've had in years.

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

Replies:

Abster
344th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):The M.U.G.E.N. thread" , posted Fri 7 Mar 19:06post reply

quote:
Just got back into home-brewed fighters after a loooong time of swearing them off ... anyone know how to remove the Groove Select from CVS2 characters?

Also, has anyone here checked out Kof:Zillion? I'll be damned if it isn't one of the most enjoyable KoF experiences I've had in years.

My guess is they're somewhere either in the intro state (190) or the state initializer (state 5900). The only CVS character I have is the CVS Kuroko so I wouldn't know for sure.

shindekudasai
179th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):The M.U.G.E.N. thread" , posted Sun 9 Mar 03:28post reply

Okay, after meddling with the .cns file i've figured out how to either lock in or remove entirely a groove guage. However, now they can't do supers at all. Any clue how to tie those supers and abilities back into the regular super guage? Or failing that, just making the groove guage invisible?

Wither Blister Burn + Peel