Street Fighter 4 : round 2 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (5079 Views )

Iggy
8312th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Thu 10 Jan 04:32post reply

Sorry to break this up, but the other thread was just too long to load.

We were talking about the new character, Crimson Viper.

We don't know anything on her fighting style or background yet, but she uses electricity and fire to attack Ryű on what the magazine saw.

Replies:

Gojira
2283th Post

"Re(1):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Thu 10 Jan 05:43post reply

For some reason after seeing her I couldn't help but think of this guy.

d`cloud
194th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Thu 10 Jan 06:56post reply

isn't it too early for capcom to keep releasing info on this game?

http://www.dustinuy.com

Evenor
616th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Thu 10 Jan 07:31post reply

quote:

Exactly! The first time I saw her I thought of the SFEX series.

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU

GekigangerV
1483th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Thu 10 Jan 12:00post reply

I don't think that Crimson Viper is too bad. Necro is a weird character design, but I like him. I want to see her in action.

However, I would have hoped that when I saw the first new SFIV character I would have thought "Unique" not "KOF."

I wonder if they will bring in the lost Capcom Fighting All-Stars characters, D.D. and Rook since they are in the same tone as Crimson Viper.

dr baghead
3744th Post

"Re(1):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Thu 10 Jan 18:24post reply

I *REALLY* hate her name... no other Street Fighter characters outside of EX has fakey mortal kombat sounding "code name"

I don't mind her design, the hair is weird but everything else is okay (is her hair like a weird boufont or is it a bun or a pompador or what) so all they have to do is give her a human name in the finished game and I'll think she's neat.

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)
my silly little drawin's

Just a Person
1032th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Thu 10 Jan 20:06post reply

quote:
I wonder if they will bring in the lost Capcom Fighting All-Stars characters, D.D. and Rook since they are in the same tone as Crimson Viper.

That would be nice. Except for Ingrid; although she was already in SFA3 for PSP, she doesn't seem to fit the SF atmosphere. But D.D. and Rook would be nice additions.

quote:
I *REALLY* hate her name... no other Street Fighter characters outside of EX has fakey mortal kombat sounding "code name"

I don't mind her design, the hair is weird but everything else is okay (is her hair like a weird boufont or is it a bun or a pompador or what) so all they have to do is give her a human name in the finished game and I'll think she's neat.

Maybe "Crimson Viper" is the name of a group or organization where she belongs... not really HER name.

But if it is... well, maybe the rest of the character can make up for it.

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Gojira
2285th Post

"Re(3):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Thu 10 Jan 20:09post reply

quote:
isn't it too early for capcom to keep releasing info on this game?

According to their current PR strategy, it's never too early to offer unko-flavored tidbits to a morbidly obese fanbase.

Count Hihihi
72th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Thu 10 Jan 20:14post reply

I find it weird that there is so much black in her design. That's definitely not SF. And why does her hair kind of form a crescent behind her? ... Oh!

FUCK YOU CAPCOM

Ishmael
3028th Post

"Re(5):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Fri 11 Jan 00:00post reply

IGN states that they read a magazine article about SF4 that reported that the game is getting an arcade release.

Looking at the new gal again I'm struck by how she looks like a variation on Cammy and the Dolls. Perhaps she's the next generation of Shadaloo's unlikely assassins? Having a new female villain would be intersting, especially if she has a will of her own instead of acting like one of those creepy little mindless toys that Juni and Juli came across as.

HAYATO
821th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(6):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Fri 11 Jan 02:50post reply

quote:
IGN states that they read a magazine article about SF4 that reported that the game is getting an arcade release.

Looking at the new gal again I'm struck by how she looks like a variation on Cammy and the Dolls. Perhaps she's the next generation of Shadaloo's unlikely assassins? Having a new female villain would be intersting, especially if she has a will of her own instead of acting like one of those creepy little mindless toys that Juni and Juli came across as.

To me, she looks more like KOF's Vanessa cosplaying AOF's Robert García. In other words, another average lesbian businesswoman dominatrix...

Time Mage
2624th Post

"Re(7):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Fri 11 Jan 03:29post reply

quote:

She reminded of him the most the first time I aw her design, but I conveniently forgot about mentioning it...

quote:
lesbian businesswoman dominatrix...

Hmmm... I'm starting to dig the character.

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Waaay~~ (Milky Waaaay)

GekigangerV
1485th Post

"Re(8):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Fri 11 Jan 04:54:post reply

Newish Famitsu Stuff

Has a couple of new screens and a better shot of C. Viper.

Someone on another board(I can't remember which) pointed out that C. Viper's hair looks like a snake. The little curl that comes out is the tongue and the ponytail is the rest of the body.

http://www.famitsu.com/fwtv/?51212893
http://www.famitsu.com/fwtv/asx/news/080111_streetfighter4.asx

A Demo movie

[this message was edited by GekigangerV on Fri 11 Jan 05:08]

Ishmael
3029th Post

"Re(9):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Fri 11 Jan 05:34post reply

A very useful analysis of SF4 footage. Combos, EX moves, mind games and more get discussed.

Just a Person
1035th Post

"Re(9):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Fri 11 Jan 21:04post reply

quote:
Newish Famitsu Stuff

Has a couple of new screens and a better shot of C. Viper.

Someone on another board(I can't remember which) pointed out that C. Viper's hair looks like a snake. The little curl that comes out is the tongue and the ponytail is the rest of the body.

Yeah, after looking at this better picture of her, C.Viper's design looks quite better. Her hair looked ugly and meaningless, but after noticing this snake-similarity, now I think it looks cool.

She could still get rid of those glasses, though. And get a better name (I mean, she's supposed to be from SF, not Way of the Warrior or some hideous game like that).

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Ishmael
3032th Post

"Re(10):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Sat 12 Jan 04:10post reply

Street Fighter 4 page opens. There's not much there at the moment but it's a start.

Rid
7115th Post

"Re(8):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Sat 12 Jan 05:08post reply

quote:
lesbian businesswoman dominatrix...

Hmmm... I'm starting to dig the character.

Same here, good thing I haven't said anything bad of her so far, because I would have to take it back now.

news - art

nobinobita
249th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Sat 12 Jan 06:30post reply

quote:
Street Fighter 4 page opens. There's not much there at the moment but it's a start.

I can't wait to see new art by Ikeno. I wonder who did the illustrations that are on the site right now.

Maou
1336th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Sat 12 Jan 06:51post reply

quote:
I can't wait to see new art by Ikeno. I wonder who did the illustrations that are on the site right now.
Damning by faint praise? Then again, no amount of Ikeno will save the retarded googly faces in-game I guess. Maybe the animation of the characters will be fun, so I don't sound totally negative...plus I didn't like the pre-Zero designs' portraits either, though at least the characters looked good in-fight. Hmm.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Rid
7116th Post

"les arts" , posted Sat 12 Jan 08:02post reply

http://rapidshare.com/files/83077488/streetfighterfour.zip.html
The artwork ripped from the site, the ImageBBS says it's too big.

news - art

Spoon
1467th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Sat 12 Jan 08:28post reply

quote:
the pre-Zero designs' portraits

The original SF2WW portraits alternate between being "dated" and being LOL.

Just look at Guile's face in his WW portrait. It inspires a lot of feelings, but fear and respect aren't among them.

Iggy
8318th Post

"Re(1):les arts" , posted Sat 12 Jan 08:37post reply

quote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/83077488/streetfighterfour.zip.html
The artwork ripped from the site, the ImageBBS says it's too big.

Thanks !

But I hate characters with weapons. And mysterious character from a mysterious organisation = laziness. Especially compared to Q.

ZamIAm
1684th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Adult Doll?" , posted Sat 12 Jan 08:54post reply

quote:
She could still get rid of those glasses, though. And get a better name (I mean, she's supposed to be from SF, not Way of the Warrior or some hideous game like that).

Well, in my entirly biased opinion glasses = cool. And the problem with her name is the fact that it's the main SF series and not SFEX or CFAS. I sort of like it. My biggest complaint is cleavage + neck tie = tacky.

BTW, with the assumption that she might be part of the doll project...I'm probably dead wrong, but what if this is Enero?

Maou
1337th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Sat 12 Jan 08:55post reply

quote:
the pre-Zero designs' portraits

The original SF2WW portraits alternate between being "dated" and being LOL.

Just look at Guile's face in his WW portrait. It inspires a lot of feelings, but fear and respect aren't among them.

It's true! Now even if we have good looking portrait art, it's the in-fight stuff that is laughable. I liked the old dichotomy better.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

dr baghead
3748th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Street Fighter 4 : round 2" , posted Sat 12 Jan 11:11post reply

quote:

I like Crismon Viper is called "C.Viper" on the character page... I think I could actually get over my hatred of such a stupid name if she's called "C.Viper" in the game since that's no more ridiculous then "M.Bison" (and I know the M stands for Mike in reality, but in the US we're fed BS about it standing for "Major" or "Master" both of which are just as stupid as "Crimson")

so if she's going by "C.Viper" and now that I've figured out how her hair works, I think I don't have any major problems with this character at all.

my silly little drawin's

YeldellGW
543th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Adult Doll?" , posted Sat 12 Jan 12:23post reply

quote:
Well, in my entirly biased opinion glasses = cool.

Ditto. Never understood why people hate on characters that wear glasses in fighters, especially the females.

Just a Person
1037th Post

"Re(1):Adult Doll?" , posted Sat 12 Jan 12:41post reply

quote:
Well, in my entirly biased opinion glasses = cool. And the problem with her name is the fact that it's the main SF series and not SFEX or CFAS. I sort of like it. My biggest complaint is cleavage + neck tie = tacky.

BTW, with the assumption that she might be part of the doll project...I'm probably dead wrong, but what if this is Enero?

Oh, I have nothing against glasses. It's just that she already has enough acessories (the tie, the crazy hairstyle...), and taking off the glasses would make her design clearer. Plus, I guess it would be hard for her to fight with glasses on. But sure, she could keep the glasses and take off the neck tie.

About Viper being Enero... well, both of them have pink hair, so that would be possible. But still, I would prefer her to be really someone new.

But apart from that, it would be nice to know what happened to each of the 12 Shadaloo Dolls. And being able to see Decapre's face.

ZamIAm
1685th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Adult Doll?" , posted Sun 13 Jan 12:22post reply

quote:
About Viper being Enero... well, both of them have pink hair, so that would be possible. But still, I would prefer her to be really someone new.

But apart from that, it would be nice to know what happened to each of the 12 Shadaloo Dolls. And being able to see Decapre's face.

Well due to keeping the series connected I'd prefer Enero. I mean, since the plot is SF 2.5 instead of what happens after SF3, it would be nice to get the details on the dolls and other dangling plot threads. Plus, if it isn't Enero or at least someone with a Shadaloo connection, it seems odd that we would be shown this brand new character before Chun Li (or any other veteran SFers for that matter).

Oroch
1007th Post

"Re(1):Adult Doll?" , posted Sun 13 Jan 13:20post reply

quote:

if this was 1984 she'd be stylin'

NARUTO
3607th Post

"Re(2):Adult Doll?" , posted Sun 13 Jan 19:49post reply

BTW Iggy how are the japanese player about the game? Are they intereted or is it a inforgivable sin from capcom for them?

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Arngrim
301th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Adult Doll?" , posted Sun 13 Jan 23:47post reply

That may sound weird, but I also thought of Enero when I saw the design of C.Viper... (her outfit, the tie...)

I mean, I've always wanted to know more about our favourite spanish telecos doll.

And the theory of her having been shown even before Chun Li due to her connection to the story, sounds like something very plausible. That would be a nice Ace up on their sleeves, actually.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one that put you into the desert.

Just a Person
1039th Post

"Re(3):Adult Doll?" , posted Mon 14 Jan 04:56post reply

quote:
Well due to keeping the series connected I'd prefer Enero. I mean, since the plot is SF 2.5 instead of what happens after SF3, it would be nice to get the details on the dolls and other dangling plot threads. Plus, if it isn't Enero or at least someone with a Shadaloo connection, it seems odd that we would be shown this brand new character before Chun Li (or any other veteran SFers for that matter).

Well, the 1UP people said that Chun-Li wasn't fully complete yet... and that some SF characters will have their looks updated. Maybe Chun-Li wasn't shown yet because she'll get a different design.

Anyway, in case C.Viper is Enero, what could be the reason for her to be in it? She can't still be a Shadaloo agent, since not only Cammy freed her in SFA3, but Shadaloo was destroyed after Vega/M.Bison's death...

Spoon
1468th Post

"Re(4):Adult Doll?" , posted Mon 14 Jan 05:15post reply

quote:
She can't still be a Shadaloo agent, since not only Cammy freed her in SFA3, but Shadaloo was destroyed after Vega/M.Bison's death...

I thought that SFA3 was disavowed, and that this game was supposed to be a continuation of SF2!

But then, I have no idea who this Enero is that everyone is talking about, so what do I know.

C.Viper sounds like the name of somebody from a beat'em up, and I mean like one of those names that you see above a lifebar while you're punching them.

dr baghead
3749th Post

"Re(4):Adult Doll?" , posted Mon 14 Jan 07:44post reply

quote:
Anyway, in case C.Viper is Enero, what could be the reason for her to be in it? She can't still be a Shadaloo agent, since not only Cammy freed her in SFA3, but Shadaloo was destroyed after Vega/M.Bison's death...

Enero's reason for being in it:
People hate new stuff.

Like I said in the last thread I'd be impressed if any "new" characters made it into the game instead of old NPC's becoming playable.

People are going to be mixed about C.Viper the completely original new character. But "C.Viper who is really Enero (or another doll) in an assumed identity" has a hook, it's a NEW old character to play as.

and about Shadoloo... I wouldn't be surprised if there's some crap about it "never was destroyed, it just went into hidding" since people seem to not want to let go of Bison as the big bad of SF, and characters who should cannonically not be working with them (Sagat, the dolls) are still in their ranks.

my silly little drawin's

Just a Person
1040th Post

"Re(5):Adult Doll?" , posted Mon 14 Jan 08:49post reply

quote:
I thought that SFA3 was disavowed, and that this game was supposed to be a continuation of SF2!

But then, I have no idea who this Enero is that everyone is talking about, so what do I know.

C.Viper sounds like the name of somebody from a beat'em up, and I mean like one of those names that you see above a lifebar while you're punching them.

Was SFA3 disavowed?? Wow, the series' storyline is really messy...

Enero is one of the 12 Shadaloo Dolls. Do you remember when you fight against Juli and Juni at the same time, and in the intro there are other girls with them? Enero is one of these girls.

And LOL at the beat'em up comment! It's so true... and that's sad, but also a little funny...

quote:
Enero's reason for being in it:
People hate new stuff.

Like I said in the last thread I'd be impressed if any "new" characters made it into the game instead of old NPC's becoming playable.

People are going to be mixed about C.Viper the completely original new character. But "C.Viper who is really Enero (or another doll) in an assumed identity" has a hook, it's a NEW old character to play as.

and about Shadoloo... I wouldn't be surprised if there's some crap about it "never was destroyed, it just went into hidding" since people seem to not want to let go of Bison as the big bad of SF, and characters who should cannonically not be working with them (Sagat, the dolls) are still in their ranks.

...Yeah, that's possible. And quite probable.

It could please the fanboys, but it could also throw the canon SF plot out of the window... and even though SF's storyline isn't exactly marvelous, I think it should be preserved. After all, this is SF4, not SFEX4, even though some people consider SF4 is just a new SFEX chapter...

EddyT
614th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(5):Adult Doll?" , posted Mon 14 Jan 11:09post reply

quote:

As long as she doesn't turn to dust in her ending (like the whole lame Spiderman clone storyline several years ago), C.Viper being a resurfaced Doll could be very interesting. It does explain how CV looks similar to Cammy.

So is it confirmed that CV is Enero?

Spoon
1469th Post

"Re(6):Adult Doll?" , posted Tue 15 Jan 05:23post reply

quote:

Enero is one of the 12 Shadaloo Dolls. Do you remember when you fight against Juli and Juni at the same time, and in the intro there are other girls with them? Enero is one of these girls.

Wow.

Now this story talk reminds me of the huge volumes of stories written about all the different bounty hunters in the lineup that are visible for like 5s in that Star Wars movie.

dr baghead
3750th Post

"Re(7):Adult Doll?" , posted Tue 15 Jan 12:00post reply

quote:
Wow.

Now this story talk reminds me of the huge volumes of stories written about all the different bounty hunters in the lineup that are visible for like 5s in that Star Wars movie.

Don't worry, there's not nearly that level of crazy involving SF (at least not in the main game series(yet)lord knows what Udon does)

The only "backstory" for 9 of the 10 dolls comes from a single image (thank you GIS! I was afraid I'd have to look around on Cammyfan.com and have a brain hemerage): http://www.cammyfan.com/Cammy-info/shadowloo-bio/cammyclones.gif pretty much what can be taken in from this image is all there is (except for Novembre since in T.Hawk's SFA3 ending we learn he's related to her somehow, and Juni/Juli I assume have more story them being playable and all)

And if you wonder of the authenticity:

http://udoncrew.deviantart.com/art/Fighting-Evolution-BISON-73247843

You'll note it's the same 12 girls soluting as in the other image.

(sidenote): Okay, admittedly I didn't think C.Viper was Enero until I looked up those images, I didn't realize her hair had the exact same "puffiness"... now I'm very sad she might be.

my silly little drawin's

shin ramberk
326th Post

Bronze Customer

"KOFXI Spoilers (possibly just rumors)" , posted Wed 16 Jan 00:28:post reply

Random musings...

1. Is Cammy considered one of the Dolls? I mean, is she part of the 12 or is she the special 13th "Killer Bee" Doll?

2. Bison sure loves German girls.

3. CV sure does look like Enero, huh.

EDIT: SFA3 sprite animation of 10 of the 12 Dolls. Could this be CV's "first appearance? (cue dramatic music...)

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

[this message was edited by shin ramberk on Wed 16 Jan 00:41]

Just a Person
1046th Post

"Re(1):Adult Doll?" , posted Wed 16 Jan 02:01:post reply

quote:
And if you wonder of the authenticity:

http://udoncrew.deviantart.com/art/Fighting-Evolution-BISON-73247843

You'll note it's the same 12 girls soluting as in the other image.

Udon doesn't seem to be really concerned about a cohesive storyline, is it? What is Sagat doing with all these Shadaloo operatives? And how could the 12 dolls still be there, if Gill and Kolin are also in the picture?

Well, maybe Shadaloo made some kind of time-travel...

quote:
Random musings...

1. Is Cammy considered one of the Dolls? I mean, is she part of the 12 or is she the special 13th "Killer Bee" Doll?

2. Bison sure loves German girls.

3. CV sure does look like Enero, huh.

EDIT: SFA3 sprite animation of 10 of the 12 Dolls. Could this be CV's "first appearance? (cue dramatic music...)

1. From what I remember, she is considered one of the dolls, although she is also something else (she was created by Shadaloo to become M.Bison's next host body or something like that, while the other girls were just kidnapped from different parts of the world and then brainwashed in order to become assassins).

2. Yes, he does!

3. Yes, she does. Although it doesn't mean they are the same person.

EDIT: after seeing this animation, I don't think it was C.Viper's first appearance. Even if she's really Enero, it seems that Enero isn't in this sprite animation. I can identify (from right to left): Decapre, Noembelu, Santum, Marz, Juni, Satsuki, Xiayu, Aprile and Fevrier. Both Enero and Yanyu seem to be out of the animation, unfortunately...

[this message was edited by Just a Person on Wed 16 Jan 19:35]

dr baghead
3751th Post

"Re(2):Adult Doll?" , posted Wed 16 Jan 03:15post reply

quote:
Udon doesn't seem to be really concerned about a cohesive storyline, is it? What is Sagat doing with all these Shadaloo operatives? And how could the 12 dolls still be there, if Gill and Kolin are also in the picture?

That's from Capcom Fighting Evolution, not their comics... so they get a pass on storyline cohesiveness for this image since it's a dreammatch and the crossover endings and midnight blisses where the only good things about the game.

my silly little drawin's

Spoon
1470th Post

"Re(8):Adult Doll?" , posted Wed 16 Jan 08:54post reply

quote:

Don't worry, there's not nearly that level of crazy involving SF (at least not in the main game series(yet)lord knows what Udon does)

The only "backstory" for 9 of the 10 dolls comes from a single image (thank you GIS! I was afraid I'd have to look around on Cammyfan.com and have a brain hemerage): http://www.cammyfan.com/Cammy-info/shadowloo-bio/cammyclones.gif pretty much what can be taken in from this image is all there is (except for Novembre since in T.Hawk's SFA3 ending we learn he's related to her somehow, and Juni/Juli I assume have more story them being playable and all)

That... that really doesn't sound much better at all.

But, seeing as how they are named after months, I assume that they ended becoming the crew of Johnny's ship in Guilty Gear.

Just a Person
1045th Post

"Re(7):Adult Doll?" , posted Wed 16 Jan 19:30post reply

quote:

Wow.

I don't think the same will happen to them... their stories resume to "girls from different parts of the world who were kidnapped and brainwashed by Shadaloo in order to become assassins. Then, Cammy puts them in a machine that sent them out of Shadaloo's headquarters, and maybe restored their memories. The end."

Really, they were an interesting concept, but if even Capcom itself didn't bother to detail them (they even put Juli as T.Hawk's friend, when Juli is supposed to be German - "Juli" means "July" in German - and when Noembelu would make much more sense as his friend), and most of the SF players/fans don't care about them, I don't think we'll see parallel stories about them.

Maybe, if someday a SF RPG is made (which I doubt), we'll learn just a little bit more about each of them. And that's all.

Zepy
1426th Post

"Re(8):Adult Doll?" , posted Wed 16 Jan 21:27post reply

I always thought Vega was a great guy who wanted to take over the world or something, but after reading this thread I now know that he loves little girls and all he ever wanted to do was to become a little girl himself.

Ishmael
3034th Post

"Re(9):Adult Doll?" , posted Wed 16 Jan 23:19post reply

quote:
I always thought Vega was a great guy who wanted to take over the world or something, but after reading this thread I now know that he loves little girls and all he ever wanted to do was to become a little girl himself.

From Bison to Zangief, I think most of the Street Fighters dream of being a little girl.

But what I don't understand is why there is so much talk about the Dolls since it's obvious that C.Viper is actually Simone from Cannon/Gun Spike.

HAYATO
823th Post

"Re(9):Adult Doll?" , posted Wed 16 Jan 23:36post reply

quote:

Agreed. Now I think that, to my eyes, Bison/Vega will never be the same...

Baines
214th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(8):Adult Doll?" , posted Thu 17 Jan 06:40post reply

quote:
Maybe, if someday a SF RPG is made (which I doubt)

White Wolf released a Street Fighter RPG back in 1994, Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game.
http://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/9/9871.phtml

Just a Person
1047th Post

"Re(9):Adult Doll?" , posted Thu 17 Jan 19:58post reply

quote:
Maybe, if someday a SF RPG is made (which I doubt)

White Wolf released a Street Fighter RPG back in 1994, Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game.
http://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/9/9871.phtml

Yes, but that's a book RPG game, not a console one.

Iggy
8321th Post

"Re(10):Adult Doll?" , posted Thu 17 Jan 21:13post reply

quote:
But what I don't understand is why there is so much talk about the Dolls since it's obvious that C.Viper is actually Simone from Cannon/Gun Spike.

Why can't the three characters be all and one ? That would solve many mysteries at once.

HAYATO
827th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Adult Doll?" , posted Fri 18 Jan 01:45post reply

quote:

Why can't the three characters be all and one ? That would solve many mysteries at once.

Because we are talking about Capcom, where redundant characters are the norm...