TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2063 Views )

Iggy
8303th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Mon 31 Dec 08:28post reply

Or, "The useful thread to harass people who pretend they never open their mailbox when actually they are just ignoring you".

I'll start.

Exodus-tan, I made a delicious e-mail for you. Is it can be answrs tiem now plees?

Replies:

Toxico
4343th Post

"Re(1):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Mon 31 Dec 13:32post reply

I suspect that you are being ignored, mainly because you lack a dark gothic loli brunnete almost manly looking 15 years old girl as your avatar.

The only evil of the word; is the one in the heart of mens

The Droogo
289th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Mon 31 Dec 20:51post reply

Gordo idiota estoy en Chile, mandame tu numero de celular o de lo que tengai pa poder contactarte, mandalo a druglust@gmail.com estoy solamente hasta el 30 de enero
mamon

O ra o ra!
H.Y.A.L.M.A.R.I.

Undead Fred
2952th Post

"DEAUR JJJ" , posted Mon 7 Jan 16:43post reply

HAY JJJ WAKE UP

YOU HAVE THE E-MAILS

Juke Joint Jezebel
3616th Post

"thread hijack: DEAR FRED (and cc rugie)" , posted Tue 8 Jan 20:17post reply

quote:
HAY JJJ WAKE UP

YOU HAVE THE E-MAILS

rofl i don't check my e-mail anywhere near as much as i should. sadly, this could all be avoided if we all had a ...... GASP! MYSPACE!

anyways i meant to tell you guys earlier, but i've been too fucking addicted to wow to remember. the package returned to me some time before christmas (???) it had some shit stamped on it, and made me confused as fuck

i'm sorry i've made you wait so long for it, SO i've decided to hand-deliver to you it myself!

me and my posse are heading to Dallas tomorrow [Wednesday] and coming back Friday. we're gonna check out one of the schools there, the museums, flesh playhouses, and whatever else we can find around town. let's get in touch today, or i'll call or text you tomorrow and hopefully we can meet and chill out. i'll give you Rugie's mysterious package and maybe we can play some fighting games if there's an arcade nearby ;)

so we'll talk soon. and sorry again, guys. i'm addicted to something more powerful than drugs and i think the usps hates me

Undead Fred
2953th Post

"Re(1):thread hijack: DEAR FRED (and cc rugie)" , posted Wed 9 Jan 13:56post reply

quote:
rofl i don't check my e-mail anywhere near as much as i should. sadly, this could all be avoided if we all had a ...... GASP! MYSPACE!

anyways i meant to tell you guys earlier, but i've been too fucking addicted to wow to remember. the package returned to me some time before christmas (???) it had some shit stamped on it, and made me confused as fuck

i'm sorry i've made you wait so long for it, SO i've decided to hand-deliver to you it myself!

me and my posse are heading to Dallas tomorrow [Wednesday] and coming back Friday. we're gonna check out one of the schools there, the museums, flesh playhouses, and whatever else we can find around town. let's get in touch today, or i'll call or text you tomorrow and hopefully we can meet and chill out. i'll give you Rugie's mysterious package and maybe we can play some fighting games if there's an arcade nearby ;)

so we'll talk soon. and sorry again, guys. i'm addicted to something more powerful than drugs and i think the usps hates me

Ah, somehow I figured it bounced. "There's no FRAD here, this is going right back to this JJJ, whoever he is..."

Yeah, let me know when you guys are in town. I should be able to hang out in the evenings... just let me know.

Undead Fred
2954th Post

"Re(1):thread hijack: DEAR FRED (and cc rugie)" , posted Thu 10 Jan 12:04post reply

quote:
me and my posse are heading to Dallas tomorrow [Wednesday] and coming back Friday.
lieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslies

Maou
1332th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):thread hijack: DEAR FRED (and cc rugie)" , posted Thu 10 Jan 13:24post reply

quote:
me and my posse are heading to Dallas tomorrow [Wednesday] and coming back Friday.lieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslies

Don't believe his lies.
The story of JJJ failing to meet up with Fred is my new favorite running joke, though I'm sorry that it's actually true.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Undead Fred
2955th Post

"Re(3):thread hijack: DEAR FRED (and cc rugie)" , posted Fri 11 Jan 14:52post reply

quote:
me and my posse are heading to Dallas tomorrow [Wednesday] and coming back Friday.lieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslies
Don't believe his lies.
The story of JJJ failing to meet up with Fred is my new favorite running joke, though I'm sorry that it's actually true.

Heh heh heh. Nah, it actually happened this time. I had to give him trouble about it. He and Hagen took turns beating me in SF3 and CVS2... in my defense, I haven't played either in a long, long time... :C

jUAN
4446th Post

"Re(4):thread hijack: DEAR FRED (and cc rugie)" , posted Fri 11 Jan 16:17post reply

quote:
I had to give him trouble about it. He and Hagen took turns beating me in SF3 and CVS2... in my defense, I haven't played either in a long, long time... :C

he sucks at kof i beat him up

think well your answer

exodus
4060th Post

"Re(1):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Tue 22 Jan 09:19post reply

quote:

Exodus-tan, I made a delicious e-mail for you. Is it can be answrs tiem now plees?

I answered all your mails yeah? I only took like a day, too! right!?
or.....did I miss one?

Bata kun
3107th Post

"Re(2):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Tue 22 Jan 13:47post reply

Ah!

Brackt, I think I owe you an e-mail also? XD

うぐう!

Iggy
8415th Post

"Re(2):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Tue 22 Jan 15:57:post reply

quote:
or.....did I miss one?

Na, you did. Now I just have to do stuff, and I'll answer gyakuten-ly.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 15 Mar 04:46]

Iggy
8415th Post

"Re(3):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Sat 15 Mar 04:48post reply

Exodus-tan, I just send a long and boring obnoxious thing.
Please being alive.

kofoguz
577th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Sat 15 Mar 05:34post reply

I realized I dont have anybody to e-mail here.Or anyone harass me to check my e-mails. I know I barely post but that shouldnt be the issue. Two or more years and I dont even had anyone's mail address from the Cafe. Also I feel bad because in a place you can find "nice" french male date, like I wanted, and fooling around empty handed. Even though I have nice hairy chest and legs. I wonder why?
Why I am still the internets noobz.

[sigtag][/sigtag]

Bata kun
3123th Post

"Re(4):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Sat 15 Mar 10:34:post reply

quote:
Exodus-tan, I just send a long and boring obnoxious thing.
Please being alive.

Brackt, I sent an e-mail too about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Check teh e-mail box.

quote:
I realized I dont have anybody to e-mail here.Or anyone harass me to check my e-mails. I know I barely post but that shouldnt be the issue. Two or more years and I dont even had anyone's mail address from the Cafe. Also I feel bad because in a place you can find "nice" french male date, like I wanted, and fooling around empty handed. Even though I have nice hairy chest and legs. I wonder why?

Exodus has his e-mail address on his site. I am constantly changing various things, including e-mail addresses. This is why I don't tell many people things like that.

うぐう!

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Sat 15 Mar 11:22]

Oroch
1013th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Sat 15 Mar 16:41post reply

quote:

you're missing the hairy back, quite noobish indeed.

Digitalboy
520th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Sat 15 Mar 16:49post reply

Hey Josh, if you are in here, we're hanging out at Corey's tonight if you want to come along.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

kofoguz
578th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Sat 15 Mar 19:15post reply

quote:
you're missing the hairy back, quite noobish indeed.

Oh I got that, too. But its above and not much though.
I'm just whining for nothing. Well I am saying I want to communicate with people on the cafe I dont even post that much anymore, hell I dont really play games that much (not that I dont want to but dont have time to). I played through Okami in a year for God sake. Well last month I have more time and played Godhand and defeat the normal mode, and now I'm trying to finish God of War.Viewtiful Joe and Final Fantasy XII is still waiting there.

[sigtag][/sigtag]

Iggy
8417th Post

"Re(4):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Sat 15 Mar 19:47post reply

quote:
Well last month I have more time and played Godhand and defeat the normal mode

I barely had enough time to finish the level 2 in easy.....

But, yeah. At least people who might want to go visit stuff in Turkey know they can call you ?
If the cafe is still running in 4 years, I might use this connection. Not right now though ; I need a Mongolian contact.

kofoguz
579th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(5):TUTTHPWPTNOTMWATAJIY" , posted Sat 15 Mar 21:09post reply

quote:
Well last month I have more time and played Godhand and defeat the normal mode
I barely had enough time to finish the level 2 in easy.....

But, yeah. At least people who might want to go visit stuff in Turkey know they can call you ?
If the cafe is still running in 4 years, I might use this connection. Not right now though ; I need a Mongolian contact.

Mostly for Mediterrenean Zone of Turkey. I've been only in South part. But I'll help as much as I can.

[sigtag][/sigtag]