'Senkou no Ronde' tournament - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1615 Views )

Bata kun
3101th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"'Senkou no Ronde' tournament" , posted Sun 9 Dec 10:23:post reply

When: 1/19. Registration begins at 1:30. (Maybe sooner than that.)

Where: Farout Toys.

161 Jackson Street
Suite 1
San Jose, 95112 (It's on the corner of Jackson and 4th Street if you forgot.)

Fee: $3.

Yes, the venue owner and I want a "Senkou no Ronde" tournament to happen. This is no joke. I will place up more information later.

Side note. This will be combined with the "Justice Gakuen" anniversary tournament, which had to be pushed back because of unexpected situations. So, yeah, this will be really big this time around.

うぐう!

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Sun 9 Dec 10:28]

Replies:

dai jou bu
3th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):'Senkou no Ronde' tournament" , posted Sun 9 Dec 19:20post reply

Kind of sucks that I won't be able to attend this event, as school would probably start again for me when it happens, not to mention I'm stuck in the midwest.

So are you using Revision X (Xbox 360) or SP (NAOMI)?

Bata kun
3101th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):'Senkou no Ronde' tournament" , posted Mon 10 Dec 03:21post reply

quote:
Kind of sucks that I won't be able to attend this event, as school would probably start again for me when it happens, not to mention I'm stuck in the midwest.

So are you using Revision X (Xbox 360) or SP (NAOMI)?

"Revision X". It will actually be the English version. I don't know how that's like at this point, but I'll be able to know when I visit the venue at the end of the week assuming that nothing important comes up for me.

うぐう!

dai jou bu
4th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):'Senkou no Ronde' tournament" , posted Mon 10 Dec 10:56post reply

Well, there won't be any difference between the JP and the English versions in terms of the engine itself; heck my data (including the extra costumes) between all regions of the game transfers over to whatever one I decide to put into the 360 at the time. However, I heard awhile back that despite the recent updates that were applied to the home port, it's nowhere near as accurate as it was for SP, but from what I've seen so far from the SP match videos, there really isn't any differences between the two.

My only hunch is that since the screen is wider for the home port, the bullets that should've disappeared from the arcade version when the camera zooms in as both players get closer are still there; probably applies specifically to Mika, Sakurako, and Lili.