To all in the Bay Area and anyone else close. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1579 Views )

Bata kun
3098th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"To all in the Bay Area and anyone else close." , posted Thu 11 Oct 13:53:post reply

I will be holding a "Moero! Justice Gakuen" tournament at the beginning of December. It's going to be at Japantown. This is held right before the series turns 10. Even if your skills are rusty, join in anyway because you still have a shot at something big.

Oh. Details. I better give them now.

When: 12/1. Signups are from 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. At the latest, the tournament will start at 4 and will go on past closing time.

Where: Farout Toys. It's on Jackson and 4th.

Buyin: $5.

Pot: 60/25/15.

うぐう!

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 11 Oct 15:34]

Replies:

Digitalboy
467th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):To all in the Bay Area and anyone else " , posted Thu 11 Oct 14:43post reply

Man alive, I wish I can enter your tournament. I want to show the world who's fist is the strongest!
quote:
I will be holding a "Moero! Justice Gakuen" tournament at the beginning of December. It's going to be at Japantown. This is held right before the series turns 10. Even if your skills are rusty, join in anyway because you still have a shot at something big.

When: 12/1. Signups are from 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. At the latest, the tournament will start at 4 and will go on.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

Bata kun
3098th Post

"Re(2):To all in the Bay Area and anyone else" , posted Thu 11 Oct 15:37post reply

quote:
Man alive, I wish I can enter your tournament. I want to show the world who's fist is the strongest! I will be holding a "Moero! Justice Gakuen" tournament at the beginning of December. It's going to be at Japantown. This is held right before the series turns 10. Even if your skills are rusty, join in anyway because you still have a shot at something big.

When: 12/1. Signups are from 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. At the latest, the tournament will start at 4 and will go on.

It's okay. Right now, I'm hoping this tournament will get lots of signups because the anniversary is a big deal. ("Justice Gakuen" is my favorite Capcom series you know.) There's that and I spent a lot of time and effort as well as money organizing this tournament.

うぐう!

shin ramberk
312th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):To all in the Bay Area and anyone else " , posted Sun 14 Oct 17:48post reply

Bata Kun,

I am interested but I need to be reminded of this. I will keep this information handy though.

My email is ramberk @ gmail . com

Feel free to email me. Stay in contact, all of that. I live in SF, and can easily attend.

Thanks

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

Bata kun
3099th Post

"Re(2):To all in the Bay Area and anyone else" , posted Mon 15 Oct 14:54post reply

quote:
Bata Kun,

I am interested but I need to be reminded of this. I will keep this information handy though.

My email is ramberk @ gmail . com

Feel free to email me. Stay in contact, all of that. I live in SF, and can easily attend.

Thanks

I will definitely give you an e-mail. Most likely it will be two weeks before the tournament. That should be a good time.

うぐう!