RE: Extinction - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1801 Views )

Ishmael
2949th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"RE: Extinction" , posted Wed 26 Sep 22:31post reply

Against all known standards of sense and reason the RE continues to become more and more successful. So who out there has gone to see the latest film? Fess up, these movies can't be making this much money without an audience.

Replies:

Catalyst
313th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):RE: Extinction" , posted Wed 26 Sep 23:51post reply

I haven't seen it personally but I heard it raked in 23 million during opening weekend.

I plan to see it just cause but I'd have to go see Shoot em up first before I see this movie personally.

Freeter
4401th Post

"MovieHazard" , posted Thu 27 Sep 00:14post reply

quote:
I plan to see it just cause but I'd have to go see Shoot em up first before I see this movie personally.

Shoot 'Em Up is infinitely superior to this garbage and yet made far less money....stupid moviegoers.

I saw this atrocity last night with a friend (also picked up his Halo 3 game the same day), and it was comedy. Sheer comedy.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
- Hi Magneto...er, Alice. Could they make her any more overpowered than she already is?

- LOL, all those zombies and they can't even push through a single fence?

- Claire = hot actress, useless role. Just like Jill in RE:A.

- Why is Ashanti in this again?

- When the driver told everyone in the bus to roll up the windows when the crows attacked, why didn't they do that before they slept?

- Most hilarious char in the entire movie: K-Mart. Yes, her name is K-MART. "Because I felt like I needed a change".

*gives himself headshot*

End of Spoiler

shindekudasai
166th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):MovieHazard" , posted Thu 27 Sep 05:11post reply

It was a fun time waster but nothing more. No continuity with the games, made poor use of the game characters (General Wesker?! Please!), very anti-climactic compared to the first two films. The last baddie was lame, probably would wave enjoyed him more if he was a mindless monster, but seeing him rant and rave about how he was the future almost put me to sleep. I really hope there isn't another movie because, as much as I love Milla, I'm just not interersted in watching an army of them take on what's left of Umbrella. Final analysis: 1/2 star.

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

HARO
59th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):RE: Extinction" , posted Thu 27 Sep 08:16post reply

Shit sucked.

I liked the gothic loli computer chick though. lawlz

Burning Ranger
1513th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):RE: Extinction" , posted Fri 28 Sep 06:48post reply

quote:
Against all known standards of sense and reason the RE continues to become more and more successful. So who out there has gone to see the latest film? Fess up, these movies can't be making this much money without an audience.

Got to see the movie for free at a screening a day before it was officially release. Yeah... it sucks. At least it had Wesker. And a Tyrant.

And the Green Herb (LOL)!

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

Catalyst
314th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):RE: Extinction" , posted Fri 28 Sep 07:24post reply

quote:

And the Green Herb (LOL)!

Crap! SPOILER ALERT! j/k! haha

exodus
4018th Post

"Re(3):RE: Extinction" , posted Fri 28 Sep 09:07post reply

I'll watch it if I'm on an airplane. otherwise, no chance. if I want to watch a shitty movie I'll go with a classic, like Lady Terminator.

hikarutilmitt
441th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):RE: Extinction" , posted Fri 28 Sep 10:10post reply

quote:
I'll watch it if I'm on an airplane. otherwise, no chance. if I want to watch a shitty movie I'll go with a classic, like Lady Terminator.

Thanks for reminding me of Lady Terminator.

Asshole

exodus
4019th Post

"Re(5):RE: Extinction" , posted Fri 28 Sep 12:41post reply

quote:
Thanks for reminding me of Lady Terminator.

dude that movie is awesome?
you must be confused.

Juke Joint Jezebel
3595th Post

"HAY GUYZ I"M DIFFERENT" , posted Mon 1 Oct 14:32post reply

anyways, i enjoyed the movie. i went in the theater without seeing any of the previous ones, and i expected total crap from all the trailers i've seen and from all the feedback i've heard. but i actually thoroughly enjoyed it

of course this might have been fed because A) i just came out of a terrible anime sit-in at another theater and B) i've been reading zombie comics lately and was entertained by the correlation between the novels and the movie

mind you, there were a lot of dumb parts about the movie. but they were expected. so they didn't phase me

Red Falcon
5963th Post

"Re(5):RE: Extinction" , posted Mon 1 Oct 15:35post reply

quote:

...Lady Terminator...

Totally inferior to Ninja Terminator.

Best site EVER:Link Here