Panzer Dragoon Language - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3113 Views )

ZamIAm
1665th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Panzer Dragoon Language" , posted Tue 25 Sep 08:15post reply

Does anyone know if there is a translation guide for Panzerese, the language created for the Panzer Dragoon series?

Replies:

Maou
1258th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Panzer Dragoon Language" , posted Tue 25 Sep 09:44:post reply

I recommend al-Bhed myself.

Or actually, if I could just do 16 bit Star Fox-ese... FoX! Blurp-blurp-blip-klickklick

Hope that helps, though I'm pretty sure it won't...

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

[this message was edited by Maou on Tue 25 Sep 10:49]

Iron D
2795th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Panzer Dragoon Language" , posted Wed 26 Sep 20:17post reply

quote:
Does anyone know if there is a translation guide for Panzerese, the language created for the Panzer Dragoon series?

You mean...on top of everything else we have in common, you actually play Panzer Dragoon as well?

Er.....

ZamIAm
1667th Post

"Re(2):Panzer Dragoon Language" , posted Thu 27 Sep 09:45post reply

quote:

You mean...on top of everything else we have in common, you actually play Panzer Dragoon as well?

Sadly, I've only played (but luckily I own) the first one. Been a fan for a while now. If I every win the lottery, one of the first things I'll get is PD Saga (since there's NO way I can afford the eBay auctions right now) and I am vaguely envious of the JPN exclusive PD Orta Xbox. Been a fan of the series for the longest. Been thinking about it since I recently pulled out my Saturn to play Burning Rangers since I did a sort of report on BR for my Simulation & Game Design course.

Oh, and D...THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

edit: I had store demoed Orta once so I have played more than just the first one.

Iron D
2796th Post

"Re(3):Panzer Dragoon Language" , posted Thu 27 Sep 12:59post reply

quote:

Sadly, I've only played (but luckily I own) the first one. Been a fan for a while now. If I every win the lottery, one of the first things I'll get is PD Saga (since there's NO way I can afford the eBay auctions right now) and I am vaguely envious of the JPN exclusive PD Orta Xbox. Been a fan of the series for the longest. Been thinking about it since I recently pulled out my Saturn to play Burning Rangers since I did a sort of report on BR for my Simulation & Game Design course.

Oh, and D...THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

edit: I had store demoed Orta once so I have played more than just the first one.

Well, see if you can get an affordable copy of 2 somewhere. Much better than the first in every way: graphics, music, gameplay (this was the first game to have the "evolution" aspect to it). And I hope like heck that you'll be able to get your hands on Saga, because you won't want to miss it. I consider myself fortunate to have a copy.

What's this with the Japan exclusive Orta? Was it different from the American version?

Er.....

ZamIAm
1668th Post

"Re(4):Panzer Dragoon Language" , posted Thu 27 Sep 23:50post reply

quote:
What's this with the Japan exclusive Orta? Was it different from the American version?

Not the game, but the Xbox system: http://manuelsagra.wordpress.com/2006/10/27/edicion-limitada-de-xbox-panzer-dragoon-orta/

While in some ways it isn't that big of a deal, close ups show that those various markings are actually carved/engraved into the system and the whole system is slightly textured to make it similar to some of the rock formations in the backgrounds.

exodus
4021th Post

"Re(5):Panzer Dragoon Language" , posted Fri 28 Sep 12:43post reply

yeah, the original xbox was way cooler than the game, that's for sure.

gorgeous
153th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):Panzer Dragoon Language" , posted Fri 28 Sep 15:10post reply

it's also used for the intro sequence of breath of fire: dragon quarter!