kof xi and Neogeo battle coliseum on amazon - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1697 Views )

codeblues
5th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"kof xi and Neogeo battle coliseum on amazon" , posted Tue 18 Sep 12:49post reply

for 15$ each on pre-order?! Is it just me or are those amazing prices? Or maybe I'm just deprived and haven't had a chance to play either yet.

Replies:

Pollyanna
2341th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):kof xi and Neogeo battle coliseum on am" , posted Tue 18 Sep 14:12post reply

I liked NGBC, but if you get it at the same time as KOFXI, it's gonna seem kinda lame. Also, I think the loading times will be completely unbearable.

Ikari Loona
209th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):kof xi and Neogeo battle coliseum on am" , posted Tue 18 Sep 18:44post reply

quote:
for 15$ each on pre-order?! Is it just me or are those amazing prices? Or maybe I'm just deprived and haven't had a chance to play either yet.

I got my KoF XI here in Portugal for 19.9€, not a maaajor difference... then again, the 2D factor discourages high prices.

This reminds me that I happened to find the game at the same time as KoF MI2 and Metal Slug Anthology all in the same day and promptly bought them all - XI was the cheapest and Anthology cost the most. XI and MI2 have kept be busy enough to have barely touched MS... Ignition had some timing...

"Beat the machine that works in your head!" - Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes"

codeblues
6th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):kof xi and Neogeo battle coliseum on am" , posted Wed 19 Sep 00:13post reply

quote:
I liked NGBC, but if you get it at the same time as KOFXI, it's gonna seem kinda lame. Also, I think the loading times will be completely unbearable.

Or maybe I can get both but keep kof xi in storage. But long loading times do suck. How bout KOF XI? Does that take forever to load too??

Ikari Loona
210th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):kof xi and Neogeo battle coliseum on am" , posted Wed 19 Sep 01:23post reply

quote:
Or maybe I can get both but keep kof xi in storage. But long loading times do suck. How bout KOF XI? Does that take forever to load too??

I had no problems with the loading in XI - but then again, I used to own a Spectrum... _those_ were long loading times.

"Beat the machine that works in your head!" - Guano Apes "Open Your Eyes"

Ishmael
2940th Post

"Re(4):kof xi and Neogeo battle coliseum on am" , posted Wed 19 Sep 02:47post reply

While I don't mind that SNK is practically giving their PS2 games away nowadays is any other company pricing their titles at US$15? Up until now it seemed that $19.99 was the accepted lowball price point for new American games.

Pollyanna
2342th Post

"Re(5):kof xi and Neogeo battle coliseum on am" , posted Wed 19 Sep 06:35post reply

Yeah, the KOF XI loading time is actually faster than the arcade. It's frustrating, because it says "all this time SNK could have had reasonable load times...what took so long?"

Evenor
596th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(6):kof xi and Neogeo battle coliseum on am" , posted Wed 19 Sep 09:06post reply

I cannot wait to finally play with Ai and Momoko.

いつまでも残酷に腐るまで I LOVE YOU
何処までも卑猥に腐るまで I LOVE YOU