Ask Bata-kun. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2085 Views )

Bata kun
3071th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 27 Jul 12:57post reply

Sorry LK! I'm stealing your idea! =P

Well, this is simple really. All you have to do is ask a question. That's it.

Serious questions will get serious answers and joke questions will get joke answers. I reserve the right to ignore questions that I don't want to answer. I will try not to answer questions out of order.

I'm also not responsible for your actions should you actually try to follow my advice. You should know better than to listen to a stranger on the Internet who specializes in seiyuu and all that cute stuff. Got that?

Ask away! XD

うぐう!

Replies:

KaiketsuZubat
83th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 27 Jul 13:17post reply

quote:

Serious questions will get serious answers and joke questions will get joke answers. I reserve the right to ignore questions that I don't want to answer. I will try not to answer questions out of order.

I'm also not responsible for your actions should you actually try to follow my advice. You should know better than to listen to a stranger on the Internet who specializes in seiyuu and all that cute stuff. Got that?

Ask away! XD

Were you sent by the devil?

"Waga shougai ni ippen no kuinashi!"

Bata kun
3072th Post

"Re(2):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 27 Jul 13:33post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

No. At this time, I can't reveal who was I sent by.

うぐう!

Arngrim
289th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 27 Jul 17:05post reply

Would you ever consider buying a dating simulator featuring the most frequent customers of the Café?

If so, in case it was released for DS, would you touch them with the stylus emulating Tokimeki Memoria Girls Side 1st Love style?

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one that put you into the desert.

Maese Spt
387th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 27 Jul 17:21:post reply

WHY ARE GABE AND TYCO SO BALD AND SO PIGLIKE IN APPEARANCE?????

マツケン サンバ!!!!

[this message was edited by Maese Spt on Fri 27 Jul 19:43]

KaiketsuZubat
84th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 27 Jul 19:26post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

No. At this time, I can't reveal who was I sent by.

no no no, you answered that wrong.. correct answer is:

"No good man, I'm on the level"

monorail!

"Waga shougai ni ippen no kuinashi!"

Zepy
1388th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 27 Jul 20:03post reply

Are you a bakaman or a yariman

Bata kun
3074th Post

"Re(2):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Sat 28 Jul 08:57:post reply

quote:
Would you ever consider buying a dating simulator featuring the most frequent customers of the Café?

If so, in case it was released for DS, would you touch them with the stylus emulating Tokimeki Memoria Girls Side 1st Love style?

The most likely scenario, should this happen, is that I get to play as a random girl created by the Professor. In that case, yes and I will make her go after Brackt first regardless if I'm in the game or not. Then, I'll make her go after Zepeh.

If it is released for the DS, I probably will play this like "First Love". Ha ha ha! Ahem!

quote:
WHY ARE GABE AND TYCO SO BALD AND SO PIGLIKE IN APPEARANCE?????

I think they have worked too hard to the point they lose their hair and that it makes them go berserk. They can mask this at times.

quote:
no no no, you answered that wrong.. correct answer is:

"No good man, I'm on the level"

monorail!

How dare you tell me how to answer your question! You are now on punishment. You can no longer ask a question until you have listened to Takada Yumi-san's singing voice for 24 hours. Should you ask another question before doing this hideous task, it will not be answered. (If you can find a replacement for Takada-san, I will seriously think about it.)

quote:
Are you a bakaman or a yariman

Last time I checked, neither. I'm an onsenman. Or am I an airman? Hmmm.

うぐう!

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Sat 28 Jul 08:59]

kofoguz
556th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Sun 29 Jul 04:12post reply

There would be a Taito Type X-2 kinda show for snk games in july 26-27-28-29 (pick two days from that).
Well the question is ; Am I confused?
Second question is; Do you have any telephaty powers?

Bata kun
3074th Post

"Re(2):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Sun 29 Jul 05:14post reply

quote:
There would be a Taito Type X-2 kinda show for snk games in july 26-27-28-29 (pick two days from that).
Well the question is ; Am I confused?

I think what confused you is the amount of days to work with. Tomorrow (today in Japan's case) would be that last day. I hope I helped you there?

quote:
Second question is; Do you have any telephaty powers?

I can't do what Rose did. If I could, I'd be able to push Miss Cleo now.

うぐう!

justicekyo
684th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Sun 29 Jul 15:36post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

do you know... the muffin man!

Bata kun
3075th Post

"Re(2):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Sun 29 Jul 15:46post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

do you know... the muffin man!

Yes and it's good that he was sparred from being a boss in a "Rockman" game. =P

うぐう!

Codeblues
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Wed 1 Aug 14:02post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

Who am I, really?

Bata kun
3076th Post

"Re(2):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Thu 2 Aug 00:10post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

Who am I, really?

You're a person who's still figuring out how life works and the history behind it. You're also a person in need of an avatar. If you want, I could give you one.

うぐう!

Codeblues
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Thu 2 Aug 05:39post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

Who am I, really?

You're a person who's still figuring out how life works and the history behind it. You're also a person in need of an avatar. If you want, I could give you one.

Oh! That would be awfully nice of you.

Catalyst
279th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Thu 2 Aug 12:48post reply

Would you consider being a Power ranger or Kamen Rider if the powers were offered?

Bata kun
3077th Post

"Re(2):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Sun 5 Aug 19:05post reply

quote:
Would you consider being a Power ranger or Kamen Rider if the powers were offered?

Consider it? Yes. Actually doing it? Probably not because I would let people like Fujioka Hiroshi-san down.

うぐう!

codeblues
2th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Thu 9 Aug 16:26post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

Who am I, really?

How does the avatar look like? More importantly, where is it?

Bata kun
3081th Post

"Re(4):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 10 Aug 13:17:post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

Who am I, really?

Sorry about that. Work has been killing me. That's why.

Uh, you get to decide who do you want. If you want Ayaka of "Negima", okay. If you want Ivy, I can work with that too. If you can't decide, I'll just give you one of Kohaku.

If you use Kohaku, enjoy! Not one of the best I made, but it's still spiffy. Hee hee!

うぐう!

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Fri 10 Aug 13:34]

Codeblues
3th Post

New Customer

"Re(5):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 10 Aug 18:14post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

Who am I, really?

Uh, you get to decide who do you want. If you want Ayaka of "Negima", okay. If you want Ivy, I can work with that too. If you can't decide, I'll just give you one of Kohaku.

If you use Kohaku, enjoy! Not one of the best I made, but it's still spiffy. Hee hee!

Does it necessarily have to be a girl? I was expecting something more, neutral. Sorry for making your thread into my rambling thread :P

Oroch
980th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(5):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 10 Aug 18:54post reply

quote:

Ask away! XD

Who am I, really?

oi you umie git

make me one too

something sexy like kikkoken

Bata kun
3082th Post

"Re(6):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 10 Aug 19:41:post reply

quote:
Does it necessarily have to be a girl? I was expecting something more, neutral. Sorry for making your thread into my rambling thread :P

Anything, as long as it's not something I don't need to see. If you want a ridiculously crazy Voldo av, uh, get someone else to do it. Maybe Iggy. --'

quote:
oi you umie git

make me one too

You will not get one because you didn't ask a question.

うぐう!

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Fri 10 Aug 19:44]

Oroch
981th Post

"Re(5):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 10 Aug 20:32post reply

quote:

Anything, as long as it's not something I don't need to see. If you want a ridiculously crazy Voldo av, uh, get someone else to do it. Maybe Iggy. --'

oi you umie git

make me one too

Oroch
982th Post

"Re(7):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Fri 10 Aug 20:34post reply

quote:

oi you umie git

make me one too

here is my question :

Bata kun
3085th Post

"Re(8):Ask Bata-kun." , posted Sun 12 Aug 11:55post reply

quote:

oi you umie git

make me one too

here is my question :

I still don't see the question.

うぐう!