Anyone know where to find SNK character art? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1803 Views )

Dr Baghead
3683th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Anyone know where to find SNK character art?" , posted Sun 8 Jul 08:28post reply

So since 99% of the people here are huge SNK nuts I was wondering if anyone know of a site with offical art of the Fatal Fury characters as seen in the more recent KoFs (specifically Terry, Andy, Joe, Mai, Blue Mary, Yamakazi, Billy, Geese, Kim, and Krauser)

My SNK art mook is woefully out of date and google images/wikipedia is absolutely no help

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)
my silly little drawin's

Replies:

GekigangerV
1380th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Anyone know where to find SNK character" , posted Sun 8 Jul 13:47post reply

quote:
So since 99% of the people here are huge SNK nuts I was wondering if anyone know of a site with offical art of the Fatal Fury characters as seen in the more recent KoFs (specifically Terry, Andy, Joe, Mai, Blue Mary, Yamakazi, Billy, Geese, Kim, and Krauser)

My SNK art mook is woefully out of date and google images/wikipedia is absolutely no help

There is some stuff at Orochinagi.com is that new stuff?

dr baghead
3685th Post

"Re(2):Anyone know where to find SNK character" , posted Sun 8 Jul 16:36post reply

quote:
There is some stuff at Orochinagi.com is that new stuff?

That's perfect thank you

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)
my silly little drawin's

NARUTO
3556th Post

"Re(3):Anyone know where to find SNK character" , posted Sun 8 Jul 20:25post reply

Here hopes thjat it helps...

http://www.kawaiidream.net/categories.php?cat_id=678&sessionid=a7a2c87d3ba1760ec4edb39c63572802

Fortes fortuna juvat...