New 2D fighter from Capcom japan? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (12129 Views )

Time Mage
2569th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Mon 2 Jul 21:20:post reply

http://www.capcom.co.jp/2d_kakutou/

2D, for sure, and the name doesn't imply another rehash-fest... The only doubt I have is if this is a fighter indeed, and not another kind of game. The source (thanks Mu) says so, but since I don't have a clue of Japanese...

Can anyone confirm?

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Waaay~~ (Milky Waaaay)

[this message was edited by Time Mage on Mon 2 Jul 21:21]

Replies:

Recap
84th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Mon 2 Jul 21:38post reply

quote:

Can anyone confirm?

Sure!

Time Mage
2569th Post

"Re(2):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Mon 2 Jul 21:58post reply

quote:

Can anyone confirm?

Sure!

Hooray!

Ishmael
2869th Post

"Re(3):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Mon 2 Jul 23:35post reply

It's a fighter based on the Sengoku Basara games? That's interesting. I also like that the 2D aspect of the game is being so prominently displayed in the temp web site. Since there is a segment of game players out there who thrill to that sort of game Capcom might as well play up that angle.

Iggy
8072th Post

"Re(4):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 00:11:post reply

http://am-net.xtr.jp/game/profile.cgi?_v=1181092425

It's done by Arc Systems. I hope you like GG and Ken.

It's a shame, since I think Basara 2 is the most Capcomish game they have released in years.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Tue 3 Jul 00:12]

Maese Spt
373th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(5):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 00:52:post reply

Awesome. Just awesome. Might be the best news of the year.

I don´t give a damn about 2D figthers anymore, nor do I specially like GG or HnK, but... a one vs. one beat'em up sequel for Sengoku Basara is sure something to be most hyped about. I am totally looking forward to it. At last, a game worth going to the arcades to play for! (well, maybe) Anyway,人間五十年化天の内をくらぶれば夢幻の如くなり。。。

I can't wait to see Maeda Keiji's stage, hopefully a revamp from the previous and ever gorgeous 京都ケンカ祭り!

マツケン サンバ!!!!

[this message was edited by Maese Spt on Tue 3 Jul 00:55]

exodus
3916th Post

"Re(5):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 02:48post reply

quote:
http://am-net.xtr.jp/game/profile.cgi?_v=1181092425

It's done by Arc Systems. I hope you like GG and Ken.

yeah...I hope there will be some heavy capcom influence ;_;

Burning Ranger
1490th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 03:00post reply

quote:
http://www.capcom.co.jp/2d_kakutou/

2D, for sure, and the name doesn't imply another rehash-fest... The only doubt I have is if this is a fighter indeed, and not another kind of game. The source (thanks Mu) says so, but since I don't have a clue of Japanese...

For all we know, Capcom could be saying that the new HD SSF2T is "new" because its doing graphics no one else has ever done before.

BAIT AND SWITCH!

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

Ktallguy
914th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 03:07post reply

Thank god, I'm really getting sick of SFIII:TS.

Play to win.

exodus
3917th Post

"Re(2):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 03:36post reply

quote:

For all we know, Capcom could be saying that the new HD SSF2T is "new" because its doing graphics no one else has ever done before.

BAIT AND SWITCH!

No, that's being developed by backbone, not arc. And this is coming to arcades...and it's based on sengoku basara! So I wouldn't worry about that particular problem.

Pollyanna
2264th Post

"Re(3):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 04:30post reply

I'm honestly, honestly so happy I'm crying. I don't think video game news has ever made my CRY before.

exodus
3918th Post

"Re(4):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 04:35post reply

quote:
I'm honestly, honestly so happy I'm crying. I don't think video game news has ever made my CRY before.

videogame news killed my parents :(

Spoon
1404th Post

"Re(5):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 06:27post reply

It would be funny if all the ex-capcom staff at Arc Systems got asked by capcom to make a capcom-style game.

All I wonder is if the game is going to involve cards.

exodus
3920th Post

"Re(6):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 09:17post reply

quote:

All I wonder is if the game is going to involve cards.

oh god ;_;

sabo10
1403th Post

"Re(1):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 09:33post reply

What a schlock!

nobinobita
126th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 09:43post reply

quote:

Judging by your current and past Avatars which have included obscure art by Akiman and Kazuma Kaneko, I believe you are crying out of the glimmer of hope that Capcom just might return to their glory days and make a new game of ultimate good taste. If that is correct then I fully sympathize. Until then I have Odin Sphere to keep me warm at night.

Pollyanna
2265th Post

"Re(5):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 10:56post reply

quote:

Judging by your current and past Avatars which have included obscure art by Akiman and Kazuma Kaneko, I believe you are crying out of the glimmer of hope that Capcom just might return to their glory days and make a new game of ultimate good taste. If that is correct then I fully sympathize. Until then I have Odin Sphere to keep me warm at night.

Well, I love the characters in Sengoku Basara (as well as the art), but I don't think "good taste" describes it especially well.

Although they don't make any of my favorite fighters, I don't have anything against Arc Sys, either, so I don't have any reason to believe this won't be satisfactory at the very least.

"Capcom fighter" doesn't mean anything anymore, since I'm sure all the relevant people are gone anyway (some to Arc Sys), but even if they're outsourcing, I'm hoping this will lead to some sort of revival. Still, I think the idea of "returning to the glory days" is a pipe dream at best.

(Also...I think Odin Sphere is pretty, but sloppy and overrated.)

Red Falcon
5834th Post

"Re(6):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 11:08:post reply

I'm surprised everyone is freaking out over this. Just wait until there is some actual solid info or a play test. It's probably just going to be Hokuto no Ken with Sengoku Basara charas. Either that, or they'll try to replicate the "play style" of the Marvel games, albeit with Sengoku Basara characters. I find neither prospect appealing (especially as I REALLY wanted to like Fist and plunked down 1500 dollars on it when it was new.) Or who knows, maybe they'll even try to do a Samurai Spirits clone, which I seriously doubt; there is no doubt in my mind they're going for something over-the-top here. I'm surprised people here are still ignoring Battle Fantasia, which continues to seem solid and comparatively balanced. I'd plunk down for it too, if I wasn't moving so soon (and if I could actually find a place that sells a fucking X2.)

Edit: Just to not sound overly negative (which is probably too late) I'm not totally dismissing it, I'm just waiting until there is actually some real info to sink my teeth in to before I start seriously "caring".

Best site EVER:Link Here

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Tue 3 Jul 11:09]

Pollyanna
2267th Post

"Re(7):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 11:15:post reply

quote:
I'm surprised people here are still ignoring Battle Fantasia, which continues to seem solid and comparatively balanced. I'd plunk down for it too, if I wasn't moving so soon (and if I could actually find a place that sells a fucking X2.)

I think people are less excited about Battle Fantasia because it doesn't have sprites. I mean, it could be great, but when I saw it in motion, it LOOKED awful. So it's like...uhm...reverse graphics whoring?

I'll be excited just to see the Basara characters in 2D, and if the game ends up only being as good as Hokuto no Ken...well, that's good enough to last me a few months, which is as much as most games. I can't expect every fighting game to be a classic.

I'm not saying that to contradict anything you're saying, that's just how I feel.

Edit: Also, and this is just a general statement, it usually takes several games in a series to get it right. Not every game can be Super Turbo or 3rd Strike, and even fewer (if any) can achieve that right off. One of the most exciting ideas behind this is potential. Not only potential to launch another great fighting game series, but potential to see Capcom involved in future fighting game series, or new episodes from older ones.

[this message was edited by Pollyanna on Tue 3 Jul 11:24]

Red Falcon
5836th Post

"Re(8):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 11:16:post reply

quote:

I'm not saying that to contradict anything you're saying, that's just how I feel.

I got ya, but have you actually seriously seen Battle Fantasia, as in clearly? It's quite nice looking. A game doesn't have to be sprite-based to be lovely (did I just say that? I'm a traitor to my own kind!)

Edit: I'll up some BF vids in a bit, uh... to... that place where people upload stuff. I'll post a link here.

Edit edit: Perhaps "lovely" was too strong a word, but "good looking" works. Then again, I like the way TRF 2 looks and people complain about it all the time; I guess I'm not particularly picky in reality. Despite all my whining about balance I also love a number of thoroughly broken fighters, like Fighter's History Dynamite. God, it's so silly you just have to love it, ha ha ha. Just had to get that off my chest. ANYWAY, vid one: both of these vids are from a recent Japanese tourney, I just happened to still have them handy as I think Donvalve and Face are both awesome. Freed is pretty cool for being essentially a Bison clone, too.
Did this work?
Face vs Ashley

One last one of much lower quality, from an earlier tournament. Looks like Coyori has the same cross-up glitch on Donvalve Jam has on Potemkin... oh, the pain of being big.
Cat girls, arrrrgh!

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Tue 3 Jul 11:42]

nobinobita
128th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 17:34post reply

quote:

Well, I love the characters in Sengoku Basara (as well as the art), but I don't think "good taste" describes it especially well.

(Also...I think Odin Sphere is pretty, but sloppy and overrated.)

Haha, I guess I was just projecting then.

What I meant by "good taste" is that Capcom has a very specific feeling and attitude in their classic games. For instance, I know alot of people consider Third Strike's cast boring, but I love all those characters as much as the original SF2 cast. They weren't all just "cool" looking, they had completely different personalities that came through their art, their sprites, their animation, their movesets and gameplay style.

For instance, look at Makoto. A lesser company would have made her the obvious little girl who hits hard. But look at her body type, she's short and squat and athletic, with big hands and feet and muscular forearms. She's built like a tough asian woman... you know, like someone's mom. But somehow that makes her awesome. Also her move set is based off of the legendary Mas Oyama. But they don't throw that in your face, you just sorta figure it out if you pay attention to her move set.

I mean, Capcom's new games rock (RE4 4evrz!!! and all that), but they don't have the same amount of character as their "glory days" (SF2-3, Demons Crest etc).

Also, I don't think Odin Sphere was overrated because everyone was curiously critical of it and the internet has become more jaded and less fanboyish over the years. That's not an attack on you or anyone else on this board. I just thought it was weird that there wasn't more ... i dunno, joy? over the game.

Pollyanna
2267th Post

"Re(7):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Tue 3 Jul 20:00post reply

Red Falcon

Well, it still looks awkward and ugly to me, but after seeing it played by people who know what they're doing, I'm at least a bit more interested in the game, even if I'm not sold on the presentation.

But see, if I say it's ugly, then that puts you in a good position, because 2D fans say "it's not about the graphics", but complain when they aren't how they like them. You, on the other hand, are perfectly happy with a game that could look a lot better.

Somehow that didn't come out funny. It was supposed to be funny.

nobinobita

I have concluded from your post that we live in two completely different worlds. Excluding the posts on this board, which have been either positive or realistic, I've heard nothing but raves about Odin Sphere. I've seen magazines give it scores that it does not deserve based on nostalgia factor and its excellent presentation. It's not a bad game, but it's not really exceptional either.

Similarly, the worst thing I've ever heard about 3rd Strike is that the balance isn't as great as it could be. Of course, a lot of the characters failed to catch on, but I would find it hard to call any of them "boring", excluding perhaps Ryu. At any rate, I totally agree with what you're saying about the characters.

This reminds me of an occasional conversation that comes up, where someone will ask what the most underrated game ever is, and someone else will answer "Final Fantasy 7" based on the notion that all they hear are people bashing it. In that respect, they're right, but I guess it just depends on where you go.

KTallguy
918th Post

"Re(8):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 02:16post reply

quote:
I've heard nothing but raves about Odin Sphere. I've seen magazines give it scores that it does not deserve based on nostalgia factor and its excellent presentation. It's not a bad game, but it's not really exceptional either.

If they just made the game 30 hours instead of 60, it would be 1000x more fun. But then the bullet points on the back of the box wouldn't ring true enough :(

quote:

Similarly, the worst thing I've ever heard about 3rd Strike is that the balance isn't as great as it could be.

Ibuki :(

Play to win.

Maou
1161th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(9):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 02:49:post reply

quote:
If they just made the game 30 hours instead of 60, it would be 1000x more fun. But then the bullet points on the back of the box wouldn't ring true enough :(
KTallguy's on the money with this one. This is actually the story of my life for RPG's lately. Keeping things good and concise can actually improve the characterization and sense of adventure, it turns out! Whether it's Final Fantasy XII or Tales of the Abyss, both of which I've enjoyed, RPG's could be vastly improved by nixing the fetch quests and confining them to 'extras' at most.

Ironic that from the height of the 16-bit era onward, much-hated elements like fetching and level grinding were eliminated in favor of concise stories and gameplay that were 30-40 hours at most(FF VI-VIII, Lunar 2, Chrono Trigger, and Grandia II come to mind), only to have these vile things resurface in the current era in the name of longer play time.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

[this message was edited by Maou on Wed 4 Jul 02:52]

Ishmael
2870th Post

"Re(7):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 04:49post reply

quote:
I'm surprised people here are still ignoring Battle Fantasia, which continues to seem solid and comparatively balanced.

It's not that I'm ignoring Battle Fantasia, it's that Battle Fantasia is ignoring me. There are no cabinets of BF within miles of me and I haven't heard anything about a home release. From the little I've seen of the game so far I'm not sure BF can afford to play hard to get. At this point it's quite possible I will get to play Capcom's Game With No Name before I ever see BF with my own eyes.

Red Falcon
5838th Post

"Re(8):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 06:14post reply

quote:
At this point it's quite possible I will get to play Capcom's Game With No Name before I ever see BF with my own eyes.

Yeah, that's probably pretty likely, actually. I imagine Battle Fantasia will take as long as Fist took to get a home release, at least.

exodus
3922th Post

"Re(9):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 06:36post reply

quote:

Yeah, that's probably pretty likely, actually. I imagine Battle Fantasia will take as long as Fist took to get a home release, at least.

maybe even as long as TRF 2

Red Falcon
5839th Post

"Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 06:37post reply

quote:

Well, we all know it ISN'T getting one. I'll probably pick up an X2 and Battle Fantasia when I can find it for 2000, right now it seems it's around 3000 everywhere.

Baines
203th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 08:07post reply

quote:
For instance, look at Makoto. A lesser company would have made her the obvious little girl who hits hard. But look at her body type, she's short and squat and athletic, with big hands and feet and muscular forearms. She's built like a tough asian woman... you know, like someone's mom.

I thought Makoto looked like the stereotypical Japanese girl judo expert, and only a little bulkier than normal to fit the rest of the SF3 artwork.

exodus
3924th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan" , posted Wed 4 Jul 11:06post reply

quote:

Well, we all know it ISN'T getting one.

yah...that was the joke I was making.

EddyT
587th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(9):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 11:22post reply

quote:

Similarly, the worst thing I've ever heard about 3rd Strike is that the balance isn't as great as it could be.

Ibuki :(

Yeah... Ibuki. =(
I still play her in 3S, though.

KTallguy
919th Post

"Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 13:43post reply

quote:
Ironic that from the height of the 16-bit era onward, much-hated elements like fetching and level grinding were eliminated in favor of concise stories and gameplay that were 30-40 hours at most(FF VI-VIII, Lunar 2, Chrono Trigger, and Grandia II come to mind), only to have these vile things resurface in the current era in the name of longer play time.

That's a great point. Chrono Trigger's length was perfect :)

I couldn't get enough of FF12 though! (90+ hours).

And yes, Ibuki... I play some pretty good people and they just look at me and say "Pick another character, it's for your own good ..."

:( :(

Play to win.

Maou
1162th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan" , posted Wed 4 Jul 15:49post reply

Phew, I had more than enough of FFXII by the time I got to the end after going through oh-so-many dark forests and plains and random ancient dungeons. The scenes where it stuck to dungeons relevant to the story were top notch, more Archadia by about two hours and less random dungeons by about 10 hours would make XII into the kind of succinct but amply fleshed-out games that I wrote above. Tales of the Abyss also has a lot to say, if only I could remember what I was doing amidst all the running around.

Oh man, Rumble Fish? What ever became of that?

a beholder
26th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(8):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Wed 4 Jul 19:15post reply

quote:
For instance, look at Makoto. A lesser company would have made her the obvious little girl who hits hard. But look at her body type, she's short and squat and athletic, with big hands and feet and muscular forearms. She's built like a tough asian woman... you know, like someone's mom.

I thought Makoto looked like the stereotypical Japanese girl judo expert, and only a little bulkier than normal to fit the rest of the SF3 artwork.

I thought Makoto was a boy
then she got dizzy.

EddyT
588th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan" , posted Thu 5 Jul 01:40post reply

quote:

And yes, Ibuki... I play some pretty good people and they just look at me and say "Pick another character, it's for your own good ..."

:( :(

=( =( =(

I still play her because she's fun. Playing top tier is boring (Yun, Ken, Chun, Makoto).

There are some successful Ibuki players out there, so it's not impossible to wreck house with her. Just have to be either ultra-aggressive, or parry like a fiend and punish consistently.

Time Mage
2571th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan" , posted Thu 5 Jul 06:51post reply

Eh, I play Remy and Elena. Unless you are playing in a very high level environment, I think low tiers don't suffer such a big disadvantage.

For example, I play Elena by poking people to death and occasionally landing her awesome two EX combo. If I played in a highly competitive environment, I would be outpredicted and parried to death, sure, but that isn't happening soon here.

And on the other hand, the Yuns we have here, either play with YouHou, or have memorized a few GeneiJin combos but can't use them effectively enough, so he isn't that good here.

NARUTO
3555th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan" , posted Thu 5 Jul 17:09post reply

quote:
Eh, I play Remy and Elena. Unless you are playing in a very high level environment, I think low tiers don't suffer such a big disadvantage.

That's because you not a Twelve or Q player... Troubles comes fast with those 2.

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Iggy
8072th Post

"Re(6):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Fri 6 Jul 00:35post reply

quote:

I think "basara" is the best word to describe it. A little like "Bizarre" is the best way to describe Jojo.

quote:
I'm surprised people here are still ignoring Battle Fantasia

I would talk about it if I could. I love... the big fat guy whose name I forgot. And the pirate gave me flashes of Captain Kidd.

Maese Spt
375th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(7):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan?" , posted Fri 6 Jul 14:32post reply

quote:
I think "basara" is the best word to describe it.

Ah, you beat me to it. Anyway, it doesn't matter who pointed it out, THAT was a pedantic remark which totally needed to be done. The saga is so "basara" that I wonder why they didn't include Maeda Keiji and make him the main character from the beggining, instead of the much less kabukimono'ish Yukimura and Dokuganryuu.

Somehow, I've always had the feeling that if Nobunaga had ever ordered a videogame to be created, it would have ended up being pretty similar to Sengoku Basara...

Now I wonder if they will dare to include any new characters. I would bet for Yamamoto Kansuke, now that Fuurin kazan is airing on the NHK, or some Sekigahara-times guys like Mitsunari or Katou Kiyomasa. A lepper Ootani Yoshitsugu would totally rock, and it would be nice to see Hosokawa Gracia showing up too. She could do some priceless team-up attacks with Zabi, lmao.

Oh, and since it's gonna be a 2D game, it would be SO AWESOME if they'd used the sumie/nihonga style of the previous two game's artwork... kinda like Ookami's graphics, but in a 2D fighter. That would be totally and absolutely gorgeous, regardless of how well the game would play. But I'm probably letting my hopes fly too high now. *Sigh*

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Meh, it's not even confirmed this game would be actually based on Basara universe, and here am I speculating like a hyped fangirl...

End of Spoiler

マツケン サンバ!!!!

Sensenic
1573th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Sengoku Basara X" , posted Wed 18 Jul 17:26:post reply

quote:
Meh, it's not even confirmed this game would be actually based on Basara universe, and here am I speculating like a hyped fangirl...

Guess you can now officially react like a hyped fangirl.

The 'X' is read 'Cross', apparently.

Oh, and BUMP!

EDIT: Oh, I guess it's polite to give the source.
Apparently the last famitsu really did it, with both this game and GG2 announced out of nowhere. Whoa.

Like the wind...

"When the finger points to heaven the idiot looks at the finger."
-A kid from Amélie.

[this message was edited by Sensenic on Wed 18 Jul 17:29]

Iron D
2763th Post

"Re(1):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Wed 18 Jul 18:38post reply

quote:

The 'X' is read 'Cross', apparently.

Oh, and BUMP!

EDIT: Oh, I guess it's polite to give the source.
Apparently the last famitsu really did it, with both this game and GG2 announced out of nowhere. Whoa.

Well, the fact that folks that worked on GG are working on this really shows. REALLY. I mean, all the way down to the font.

Er.....

Pollyanna
2289th Post

"Re(2):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Wed 18 Jul 19:26post reply

The art is TERRIBLE!

But...but...Oichi!!! I really didn't think she'd make it!

NARUTO
3564th Post

"Re(3):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Wed 18 Jul 19:48post reply

Hopes it doesn't play like a GG or HNK....Doesn't like them. I wish for a DS like gameplay. BTW can someone translate what's on the scans?

PS: Polly your avatar rocks! From which Megaten does it comes?

Fortes fortuna juvat...

nobinobita
131th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Wed 18 Jul 23:25post reply

quote:
The art is TERRIBLE!

But...but...Oichi!!! I really didn't think she'd make it!

Do you mean it's terrible compared to the art from the previous games or just terrible in particular?

Cos I think it's pretty well drawn, and I don't mind the designs.

I would have preferred Capcom style graphics and animation (Capcom has always had better movement than everyone else), but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

HAYATO
792th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(4):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 01:07post reply

The game's premise was great, but it seems Capcom's gonna screw things again.They have lost their charm forever, and creating GG wanabees isn't the proper way to regain it.Judging by those screenshots, this franchise should have remained 3-D forever.

At least, now that CPS-3 has been emulated, I'll be able to forget this aberration by frantically playing Warzard, JoJo and SFIII. Oh, how I miss the Funamizu age...

Ishmael
2879th Post

"Re(5):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 01:32post reply

quote:
Judging by those screenshots, this franchise should have remained 3-D forever.

Now there's a line I never thought I would see in print.

Red Falcon
5920th Post

"Re(6):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 01:36:post reply

People are forgetting Capcom isn't programming it, they contracted it to Arc. It's like I said, it's going to be Fist with Sengoku Basara charas.

Who wants to bet a "Basara KO" is a Fatal KO?

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Thu 19 Jul 01:37]

HAYATO
796th Post

"Re(7):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 01:58post reply

quote:
People are forgetting Capcom isn't programming it, they contracted it to Arc. It's like I said, it's going to be Fist with Sengoku Basara charas.

Who wants to bet a "Basara KO" is a Fatal KO?

At least they didn't contract the rumored "SF4", Arcsy guys would have created such a mess of a game that "Marvel vs Capcom 2" would have looked like Yie Ar Kung Fu in comparison...

exodus
3950th Post

"Re(8):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 02:17post reply

quote:

At least they didn't contract the rumored "SF4",

I wouldn't be so sure about that...
not to arc, but I mean. contract-wise, I would say it's very much not out of the question.

And Rugal - I agree, it looks very Arc-like. Bleh.

Recap
107th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(9):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 02:35post reply

quote:

not to arc, but I mean. contract-wise,

I can see Capcom USA with a SFIV proto and Capcom Japan saying "never like that, thanks".

Also, I don't like GG that much, either, but hey, it's 2D at least. Maybe they'll realize at some point that Treasure has the best potential these days for this genre.

Maou
1195th Post

"Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 02:44post reply

quote:
lso, I don't like GG that much, either, but hey, it's 2D at least. Maybe they'll realize at some point that Treasure has the best potential these days for this genre.

Got Gunstar Heroes Treasure Box a few days ago, and how right you are. There must be some other insane 2D programmers left over from the Mega Drive hardcore arcade style niche.

Recap
109th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 02:51:post reply

quote:

Got Gunstar Heroes Treasure Box a few days ago, and how right you are. There must be some other insane 2D programmers left over from the Mega Drive hardcore arcade style niche.

I think handheld gaming is for kids, but if you don't, you should check Treasure's Bleach DS games. Awesome stuff.

[this message was edited by Recap on Thu 19 Jul 02:52]

Maou
1197th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 03:11:post reply

Yeah, handheld's such a quandary. I've almost bought a DS about three times then decided against it, but the truth of the matter is that for 2D and creative games, I've seen so much more that grabs me in DS than on any other newer system. Too bad I don't really game on the move since I'd appreciate a bigger screen...

[this message was edited by Maou on Thu 19 Jul 03:11]

KTallguy
923th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 03:20post reply

Yea... not excited... :(

Play to win.

exodus
3955th Post

"Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 03:53post reply

quote:

not to arc, but I mean. contract-wise,

I can see Capcom USA with a SFIV proto and Capcom Japan saying "never like that, thanks".

for all your cynicism, you're more optimistic about capcom japan than I am! I'm not that confident they'd care enough... the SF EX series originated there, after all.

Nate
890th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 03:59post reply

I just hope they do some extensive play testing so that it doesn't turn into the mess that Fist of the North Star was. Are those the only characters? It makes me wonder. But yeah, so much for animation quality if Arcsys is developing. Two frame walks ahoy.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

ONSLAUGHT
3667th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 07:15post reply

quote:
the SF EX series originated there, after all.

And what's wrong with the EX series?

nobinobita
132th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 08:06post reply

quote:

SF EX wasn't that bad. I remember having lots of fun with it, and it started alot of new mechanics that were later picked up in SF3 like throw cancels and cancelnig specials into supermoves and such.

(i don't KNOW that it started these, but it was the first game i remember that had them)

Also, the games had awesome artwork by Ikeno, and they even had combos that required 4 super bars (you built up the fourth one after using up your max of 3). It was fun!

Iron D
2767th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 08:19:post reply

quote:

SF EX wasn't that bad. I remember having lots of fun with it, and it started alot of new mechanics that were later picked up in SF3 like throw cancels and cancelnig specials into supermoves and such.

(i don't KNOW that it started these, but it was the first game i remember that had them)

Also, the games had awesome artwork by Ikeno, and they even had combos that required 4 super bars (you built up the fourth one after using up your max of 3). It was fun!

Peh. The ONLY thing I liked about the EX series was the music (especially in 1). The gameplay didn't feel at all right, some of the 2d mechanics and moves just didn't translate well into 3d (Akuma's teleport just looked dumb), and most of the new character designs were terrible (Doctrine Dark? Skullomania?). And lets not forget the terrible graphics...

It wasn't the worst fighting game ever, and not even the worst game with the words "Street Fighter" in it (coughSTREETFIGHTERTHEMOVIEGAMEcough), but I couldn't help but just want to go running back to my 2d SF every time I played them.

I will say that Blair and Pullum give SFEX just a few extra points though. Rawr.

Er.....

[this message was edited by Iron D on Thu 19 Jul 08:21]

exodus
3957th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 08:20post reply

quote:

And what's wrong with the EX series?

didn't feel right. I too only enjoyed the music, and some of the character illustrations.

Red Falcon
5925th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 10:14:post reply

quote:
It wasn't the worst fighting game ever

Believe me, it doesn't even compare to some of the worst fighters ever. Ultra Vortek? Kasumi Ninja? Dare I utter the words... FIGHT FOR LIFE????? Dun dun DUUUUUUN!

It isn't anything special, but it is far from being anything like those aforementioned games. It's a decent enough little series, although I too admit it isn't really my thing.

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Thu 19 Jul 10:14]

sfried
7th Post

New Customer

"Re(5):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 10:32post reply

quote:
Believe me, it doesn't even compare to some of the worst fighters ever. Ultra Vortek? Kasumi Ninja?

Don't you dare diss Kasumi Ninja. Flashing Scottsman for the win!

nobinobita
133th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 10:59post reply

quote:

most of the new character designs were terrible (Doctrine Dark? Skullomania?). And lets not forget the terrible graphics...

Awwwww... I liked Skullomania! His butt stomp was so much fun! I loved beating my friends with him then hearing them complain that it was cos "he doesn't play like a Street Fighter character!"

Plus any Shotaro Ishinomori tribute character is cool.

Also, without Skullomania, we would never have been graced with this work of art:

http://gallery.digik.net/view/6761

exodus
3959th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 11:49post reply

quote:
It wasn't the worst fighting game ever

Believe me, it doesn't even compare to some of the worst fighters ever. Ultra Vortek? Kasumi Ninja? Dare I utter the words... FIGHT FOR LIFE????? Dun dun DUUUUUUN!

haha...got it in for the Jag do you? I own all of those!

Red Falcon
5927th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 12:08:post reply

quote:

haha...got it in for the Jag do you? I own all of those!

So do I.. hence the comments, ha ha ha. Have you ever played Fight For Life WITHOUT it glitching out on you?

Oh also, what do you think of I-War? It's a rare Jag game I don't hate.. and just to check, I feel like chatting with you on Tril again, are you... "_____ Vase"?

I seem to recall talking about Jag stuff with you before (PCE stuff, too. I think your PCE collection is much larger than mine?)

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Thu 19 Jul 13:44]

Maese Spt
377th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 14:20post reply

quote:

God knows I will!

By the way, is that really a Famitsu scan? If so, which issue? Why the hell the only Famitsu I seem to find over Tokyo is the one about Dragon Quest Swords? Should I suppose this week's issue is already sold out...?

Questions, questions.

Oh, and yes, the art does look pretty hideous by itself, but if you try to compare it with the orginal nihonga/sumie style of the previous games, then it's an abomination beyond any possible redemption, almost in the same league as OMG UDON'S ANATOMY and the like. But I'm happy enough having Oichi and her emo rants kicking back again, so I won't complain <3

I hope the final roster would be bigger than those 10 characters shown in the scan, tough.

マツケン サンバ!!!!

Amakusa
720th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 14:22post reply

quote:
and most of the new character designs were terrible (Doctrine Dark? Skullomania?). And lets not forget the terrible graphics...

What the hell... I liked Doctrine Dark. It was like having a Cobra agent in a fighting game.

I played EX2 a lot on its arcade cab; it was cheaper to play than Soul Calibur and wasn't as stupid easy as Soul Calibur, either. Spent a lot of quarters trying to figure out what nutty things I could do with 3 filled Super meter bars.

Anyway, I'm surprised Oichi made the cut considering how recent she is. Wonder if they're going to make Mitsuhide the boss.

I'm picking Hondam first.

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."

Zepy
1385th Post

"Re(2):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 14:40post reply

quote:
By the way, is that really a Famitsu scan? If so, which issue? Why the hell the only Famitsu I seem to find over Tokyo is the one about Dragon Quest Swords? Should I suppose this week's issue is already sold out...?

It's next week's issue, that's why you can't find it.

Pollyanna
2291th Post

"Re(4):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 15:34post reply

Naruto: It's Hathor from SMT Nine (the Xbox one). Kaneko did new art for a few of the demons in that one.

And...

quote:

Do you mean it's terrible compared to the art from the previous games or just terrible in particular?

Cos I think it's pretty well drawn, and I don't mind the designs.

I would have preferred Capcom style graphics and animation (Capcom has always had better movement than everyone else), but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Terrible was an exaggeration. The Super move cut in art looks terrible, but the designs are just boring. They're completely lacking in artistry. I'm a huge fan of the original artwork, so this is a bit of a blow for me. They just didn't try. I'm talking about the art, not the designs themselves. I LOVE the design designs.

Even if you're probably right, it might be a bit early to make calls on the animation. And as far as the style goes...well, we've never seen a Capcom 2D fighter in high res, so it's hard to say what it would look like. Going off of the sprites, I would say this isn't too far from what SFZ might look like, though.

But still, I get your point (and everyone else's). It looks super Arc Sys.

exodus
3962th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 15:57post reply

quote:

So do I.. hence the comments, ha ha ha. Have you ever played Fight For Life WITHOUT it glitching out on you?

Oh also, what do you think of I-War? It's a rare Jag game I don't hate.. and just to check, I feel like chatting with you on Tril again, are you... "_____ Vase"?

I think I might've played it without glitching? But the game was so...incomplete that it's hard to tell. Some of those games like attack of the mutant penguins for Jag CD shipped without music. I mean what the hell!?

I-war...one of those games I regret not picking up. I saw it at a toy store in the mall for $15 and thought it was too much! haha. but I was pretty young then, and my money was precious and hard-earned. so yeah, never did play it. I was a big Power Drive Rally fan though...and Super Burnout. That system was well supported by Europeans.

I don't know what that trillian address is... I'm more like _______ motel. I may still have you on there, actually. But I'm only on during work, and am leaving a bit early tomorrow to go see Lordi and Lamb of God at ozzfest.

Iron D
2767th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 16:19post reply

quote:

Also, without Skullomania, we would never have been graced with this work of art:

http://gallery.digik.net/view/6761

WTF is this? Is this one of Skullo's ending are something?

Er.....

NARUTO
3565th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 17:39post reply

quote:

Or war gods, Primal rage.... IMO I'll wait for the the fact that Arcsys programs it doesn't mean that it'll play like an Arcsys game. Capcom have maybe given order about gameplay. The simple fact that their is "striker" in this game reminds me about MVC2...

PS: thanks Polly!

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Recap
110th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Thu 19 Jul 20:17post reply

quote:

for all your cynicism, you're more optimistic about capcom japan than I am! I'm not that confident they'd care enough... the SF EX series originated there, after all.

It's because I'm convinced that Backbone's HD Remix will make them care again.

exodus
3965th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Fri 20 Jul 01:37post reply

quote:

It's because I'm convinced that Backbone's HD Remix will make them care again.

Well I think it'll sell pretty well, and tell them that's the right direction to go. We'll see, but I'm pretty certain that's what's going to happen.

Red Falcon
5933th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Fri 20 Jul 08:23post reply

quote:
Well I think it'll sell pretty well, and tell them that's the right direction to go. We'll see, but I'm pretty certain that's what's going to happen.

I actually intend to get it simply because of this (even though I won't like it, ha ha ha) but on the off-chance it might actually effect their opinions, I'll definitely support it. I don't think it's going to make much of a difference though, personally.

Pollyanna
2294th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Fri 20 Jul 08:49post reply

The question here, is if Capcom even has the capacity to make a good 2D fighter anymore. Didn't most of their team go to other places (Arc Sys being one of them)?

People want "the old Capcom", but I don't even know if that's a possibility anymore. An Arc Sys game overseen by Capcom might be the best option, right?

Red Falcon
5934th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Fri 20 Jul 09:17post reply

quote:
The question here, is if Capcom even has the capacity to make a good 2D fighter anymore. Didn't most of their team go to other places (Arc Sys being one of them)?

People want "the old Capcom", but I don't even know if that's a possibility anymore. An Arc Sys game overseen by Capcom might be the best option, right?

Yeah, almost all if not all of them left (I think there was a single person working on Fighting Jam near the end of its development.) The question there is too, would any of them WANT to make a classic style Capcom fighter? A lot of them left on bad terms too, unfortunately. It isn't the first time this has happened to Capcom, apparently their management can be a tad belligerent.

Black_Hayato
195th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan" , posted Fri 20 Jul 11:48post reply

quote:

Well, we all know it ISN'T getting one. I'll probably pick up an X2 and Battle Fantasia when I can find it for 2000, right now it seems it's around 3000 everywhere.

If you don't mind me asking, but what do you do for a living? You seem to have an impressive sized amount of disposable income. Like a videogame millionare. I have a hard enough deciding whether or not time buying a game over 50$.

Maou
1198th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan" , posted Fri 20 Jul 13:56post reply

I can't believe I arrived too late to talk about Skullomania.

At least they got 3D skelleton fighters right with Akira in Justice Gakuen. Now there's a series I'd love to see alive again.

Then again, Polly's point is on the mark...wanting a new fighting game that feels "Capcom" is like wanting a new Final Fantasy that feels "Square," what with the exodus of almost all relevant staff for each project.

exodus
3968th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Sengoku Basara X" , posted Fri 20 Jul 16:32post reply

quote:

I actually intend to get it simply because of this (even though I won't like it, ha ha ha) but on the off-chance it might actually effect their opinions, I'll definitely support it. I don't think it's going to make much of a difference though, personally.

ah, see I think that the 'lesson' they'll learn is 'ok, we can let contractors deal with our important properties.' I never trust people to learn the 'right' lesson.

Ishmael
2886th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan" , posted Sat 21 Jul 01:45post reply

quote:
I can't believe I arrived too late to talk about Skullomania.

At least they got 3D skelleton fighters right with Akira in Justice Gakuen. Now there's a series I'd love to see alive again.

Then again, Polly's point is on the mark...wanting a new fighting game that feels "Capcom" is like wanting a new Final Fantasy that feels "Square," what with the exodus of almost all relevant staff for each project.

Whenever these questions about staff come up I wonder just how many people who worked on these old games are still in the business of working on 2D fighters. As the years go by those old staff could move on to other positions, lost interest in creating fighters, died, or any other sort of factor that could keep them from working on a new fighting game.

Also, how different is programming for the latest hardware when compared to what has been used in the past? How much would the differences between whatever it is the kids are programming on nowadays and, say, the CPS2 affect the programmers and their decisions about what would go into the game?

So much time has passed that even if all the original creative team of something like Zero2 returned I doubt they could make a game that would be the next Zero2. Instead it would probably be the gaming equivalent of one of those embarrassing reunion tours of bands who are unable to recapture what it is that made them popular in the first place. I suspect most games are a moment in time sort of deal and instead of hoping for something that is as good as what came before the best we can hope for is something new that will be as interesting in its own way.

exodus
3969th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):New 2D fighter from Capcom Japan" , posted Sat 21 Jul 11:21post reply

quote:
what with the exodus of almost all relevant staff for each project.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GekigangerV
1396th Post

"Official Site" , posted Sat 21 Jul 14:00post reply

Link Here

Ishmael
2888th Post

"Re(1):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 05:17post reply

quote:
Link Here

Does anyone have a list of who the engun characters are? Does anyone even know how these secondary characters work?

Mosquiton
1719th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 05:34post reply

I am not liking the character art here. And where the hell are the female characters (all Engun, whatever the hell that's going to end up being)?

That one mopey girl does not cut it! Where is that scrawny blonde chick?

/ / /

Pollyanna
2297th Post

"Re(3):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 06:11post reply

quote:
Where is that scrawny blonde chick?

She's undoubtedly Kenshin's engun. My question is, where are Mitsuhide and Ranmaru? I would assume that Nou is going to be Nobunaga's engun. I thought the cast was a little odd, with several "save it for the sequel" characters, but it mostly works out, excluding that obvious omission. I guess Mitsuhide (with Ranmaru as engun?) might make a good sub-boss?

I don't want Zabi as a character so much as I just want a Zabi BUTTON. Like, you press the button and Zabi bestows some wisdom on you.

Nate
893th Post

"Re(3):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 07:31post reply

quote:

That one mopey girl does not cut it! Where is that scrawny blonde chick?

I think they might have the giant hammer loli playable in order to satisfy otaku.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Evenor
579th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 08:02post reply

quote:
Link Here

LOL @ TM REVOLUTION

ONSLAUGHT
3671th Post

"Re(2):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 09:18post reply

Everyone here seems to know this Sengoku game, however, I've never heard about it, is it any good? Is it like Onimusha or like Devil May Cry?
Thanks

Red Falcon
5939th Post

"Re(3):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 09:37post reply

quote:
Everyone here seems to know this Sengoku game, however, I've never heard about it, is it any good? Is it like Onimusha or like Devil May Cry?
Thanks

It's kind of like.. Dynasty Warriors/Sangoku Musou, except much more "zany" and moderately less repetitive. I like the design work and "over-the-top" aspects of it more than the DW series.

Pollyanna
2298th Post

"Re(3):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 09:42post reply

quote:
Thanks

No, it's a Sengoku Musou "ripoff", so it's a beat-em up. Although the item system is a little shoddy and the characters have poor balance, the level designs are great, the cast is really enjoyable, and the system is fun. Also, the characters all have fancy special attacks, which should make it translate easy into a fighter.

I'm not a big Musou fan, but I really love the Basara games.

Edit: Well, Red Falcon beat me to it.

Maese Spt
380th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 09:49post reply

quote:
Where is that scrawny blonde chick?

She's undoubtedly Kenshin's engun. My question is, where are Mitsuhide and Ranmaru? I would assume that Nou is going to be Nobunaga's engun. I thought the cast was a little odd, with several "save it for the sequel" characters, but it mostly works out, excluding that obvious omission. I guess Mitsuhide (with Ranmaru as engun?) might make a good sub-boss?

Ranmaru being Mitsuhide's engun would make no sense at all. Nor even inside the game's mythology. But I think each main character has actually TWO slots for yet-to-be-revealed engun characters, if I've seen correctly. Am I right?
So I guess Nobunaga will get Nou and Ranmaru; Keiji will tag along with Toshiie and Matsu; Kenshin will go with the kinky kunoichi and the camouflage ninja; and so on.

I find a bit insulting that Shingen is an engun for Yukimura, where it should be on the contrary, but yeah, whatever. Surely Ieyasu is gonna be Tadakatsu's engun as well. THIS IS BASARA, after all.

And I'm guessing too Mitsuhide could very well be the final boss here, but I have no idea about who his engun could be. Maybe Zabi, if programmers go wild enough? Heck, actually Zabi would be the perfect final boss. They could work out such kind of scenario. That would be totally awesome.

Anyway, any details on the loketest? Dates, places, anything?

マツケン サンバ!!!!

ONSLAUGHT
3672th Post

"Re(4):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 10:01post reply

quote:
Thanks

No, it's a Sengoku Musou "ripoff", so it's a beat-em up. Although the item system is a little shoddy and the characters have poor balance, the level designs are great, the cast is really enjoyable, and the system is fun. Also, the characters all have fancy special attacks, which should make it translate easy into a fighter.

I'm not a big Musou fan, but I really love the Basara games.

Edit: Well, Red Falcon beat me to it.

Thank you both.
Never played those DW games, but they seem boring, I will pass on these series.

Iron D
2771th Post

"Re(5):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 13:19post reply

quote:

Thank you both.
Never played those DW games, but they seem boring, I will pass on these series.

Having played a couple of the DW games, I'd say they are actually very boring.

Er.....

NARUTO
3568th Post

"Re(5):Official Site" , posted Mon 23 Jul 17:39post reply

quote:
Anyway, any details on the loketest? Dates, places, anything?

The web site announce a Show for the 24 & 25 of this month...So It'll come soon.

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Amakusa
722th Post

"Re(5):Official Site" , posted Tue 24 Jul 11:46post reply

quote:
But I think each main character has actually TWO slots for yet-to-be-revealed engun characters, if I've seen correctly. Am I right?
So I guess Nobunaga will get Nou and Ranmaru; Keiji will tag along with Toshiie and Matsu; Kenshin will go with the kinky kunoichi and the camouflage ninja; and so on.

If I had to guess:

Yukimura -> Sasuke or Shingen
Masamune -> Kojuuro
Nobunaga -> Nouhime or Ranmaru
Kenshin -> Kasuga
Oichi -> Nagamasa
Tadakatsu -> Ieyasu
Motochika -> ??? (you could literally throw anyone here)
Motonari -> ??? (you could literally throw anyone here)
Keiji -> Toshiie or Matsu
Hideyoshi -> Hanbei

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."

Pollyanna
2299th Post

"Re(6):Official Site" , posted Tue 24 Jul 12:08post reply

quote:
But I think each main character has actually TWO slots for yet-to-be-revealed engun characters, if I've seen correctly.

We see Yukimura using both Sasuke and Shingen in the screenshots, so that supports the theory of two per character. However, it's likely that one with twice as many moves could serve just as well as two. With two per character, that starts getting a little messy...or...well, it's quite a few, unless a number of them overlap.

I would have expected Hideyoshi as the boss, or maybe Ieyasu/Hondam, but we might be seeing different bosses for different characters, or just a "powered up" version, like in GGXX and Hokuto no Ken.

I guess we'll know soon enough...

exodus
3970th Post

"Re(6):Official Site" , posted Tue 24 Jul 12:13post reply

quote:

If I had to guess:

I guess batman!

BATMAN

NARUTO
3569th Post

"Re(7):Official Site" , posted Tue 24 Jul 17:56post reply

quote:
I would have expected Hideyoshi as the boss, or maybe Ieyasu/Hondam, but we might be seeing different bosses for different characters, or just a "powered up" version, like in GGXX and Hokuto no Ken.

I guess we'll know soon enough...

Like tomorow maybe...^^

As for the boss it could be as well a new character created for the game...

Fortes fortuna juvat...

TreIII
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(6):Official Site" , posted Wed 25 Jul 03:07:post reply

quote:
But I think each main character has actually TWO slots for yet-to-be-revealed engun characters, if I've seen correctly. Am I right?

Maybe, maybe not. The more I see it, the more it looks like it may be just a thing where those who stand to have two character for an engun may just switch between the two, or it may be possibly random. After all, we never see Yukimura have both Sasuke and Shingen on the field at the same time. This gives me reason to believe that it may be more of a thing where the two assists together make up for the entirety of Yukimura's assist repetoire, but doesn't necessarily grant Yukimura any thing over Masamune, who may just have a more fleshed-out support unit in the form of one character (Kojuuro).

quote:

If I had to guess:

Motochika -> ??? (you could literally throw anyone here)
Motonari -> ??? (you could literally throw anyone here)

Well...not just any one, at least, if they were trying to keep sense with respect to the overall series. Motochika and Motonari don't have a lot of a cross-character relations in the BASARA series, so randomly teaming them up with some one like Itsuki, Mitsuhide, Hojo, or Musashi wouldn't make much sense, no matter how much I would like nothing more than to see some of these characters get into this game too. Heck, even Shimazu and/or Zabii/Xavi might be pushing it for Motonari (despite how they can be all seen together on some routes, as all a part of Zabii's happy little cult).

My guess? Motochika would probably just end up with some of his kobun/followers coming out to help their "aniki" out...preferably in the form of those mechanical golems and Sengoku-era AT-ATs. Could give Motochika a nice Jin Saotome-type of touch. :D

As for Motonari? Well, he did have a special ability where, with a swing of his hula-hoop of death, he could control two peon-level units, whether they were on his side or not, to fight along side him, and compliment his attacks until he either got hit (which would end the "spell") or for the second, much more bad-ass option. If you grew tired of the peons, pressing the taunt button would send the two units to run out in front...and then they would go kamikaze and explode (dying if they were low enough on health). Certainly would be an interesting option for Motonari as far as assists go, even if Zabii couldn't get into the mix this time. ;)

quote:
As for the boss it could be as well a new character created for the game...

It would be nice, but I'm not so sure...chances are, any and all new characters would probably debut in the "proper" Basara games first.

But in lieu of that, I would definitely be open to a Alpha/Zero 2 type of thing, where your chosen character would just go around beating up different characters, until he/she would encounter who would be their designated "Boss", who would then be a regular character that serves as their rival, suped-up to Boss I-No, Holy Order Sol and Ken-oh levels of cheapness. Would certainly make more sense overall, given the different rivalries between a number of the characters (Yukimura and Masamune, Nobunaga and Hideyoshi, Keiji and Hideyoshi, Motochika and Motonari and etc.), or at least, would be a bit more imaginative than just having to look forward to a "SHIN! Nobunaga" as the end boss for everyone.

Any way, I guess it should go without saying that I'm looking forward to this game. Rugal could tell ya...hell, I'm the one who demo'd the game for his interests, and introduced him to the wonderful world of Zabii. :D

If there's anything that I really hope, is that the fact that it's on 256 hardware not only means a quick and easy port to the PS2/Wii, but that it could also mean a quick and easy retro-port back to the arcade scene when it comes to a "Version B" type of thing. Hey, it worked for Melty Blood, and I'm sure ASW and Capcom would like nothing better than to have something similar...

Dokuganryu wa Date jya ne you see?

[this message was edited by TreIII on Wed 25 Jul 03:14]

NARUTO
3570th Post

"Re(7):Official Site" , posted Wed 25 Jul 14:24post reply

Locktest vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4TgsaQckU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM23dHSTd44

BTW the game seems to have 12 slots for the characters not just 10...

Fortes fortuna juvat...

repukken
24th Post

New Customer

"Re(8):Official Site" , posted Wed 25 Jul 17:25post reply

quote:
Locktest vids:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4TgsaQckU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM23dHSTd44

BTW the game seems to have 12 slots for the characters not just 10...

Here's some footage found here as well...

Basara X Footage

"Everytime you praise someone that they're one in a million just remember that only means there's 5000 of them in China..." -new chinese proverb

Pollyanna
2300th Post

"Re(9):Official Site" , posted Wed 25 Jul 17:52post reply

quote:

Here's some footage found here as well...

Basara X Footage

That's the same footage. And here I got all excited!

I'm wary of the HnK wall-bounce, but otherwise, I think it's too early to pass judgment, especially with how poorly everyone was playing.

I'm happy to see fun and interesting animations from the background characters, though.

NARUTO
3572th Post

"Re(10):Official Site" , posted Wed 25 Jul 18:03post reply

quote:
I'm wary of the HnK wall-bounce, but otherwise, I think it's too early to pass judgment, especially with how poorly everyone was playing.

I'm happy to see fun and interesting animations from the background characters, though.

Yes, It's deffinitely more Arcsys orriented than Capcom, but ah well... As long as the game is good. It's still slower than a GG which is a good thing for me.

PS: Polly I've searched you avatar art, but failled miserably, May I ask you to post the full version on the image board? Thank you!

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Pollyanna
2301th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Official Site" , posted Wed 25 Jul 19:38post reply

quote:

PS: Polly I've searched you avatar art, but failled miserably, May I ask you to post the full version on the image board? Thank you!

Done!

Now I'm gonna go to bed, and when I wake up, there's gonna be a ton more videos!

NARUTO
3573th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Official Site" , posted Wed 25 Jul 19:57post reply

quote:
Done!

Now I'm gonna go to bed, and when I wake up, there's gonna be a ton more videos!

Thanks, As for the tons of videos... I wouldn't be that sure about it...

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Ishmael
2893th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Official Site" , posted Wed 25 Jul 22:40post reply

Thanks for the links to the vids. Since all the players were still in the "What does this button do?" level of gameplay I can't really judge what the fighting engine will end up being like. The presentation and animation, however, appears to have a lot of life and color to it. At this point the game looks fun even if I don't know whether or not it will actually be fun.

As a side note, did a bear get summoned onto the screen for a few seconds? Now there's something I haven't seen in a game before.

TreIII
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(5):Re(10):Official Site" , posted Wed 25 Jul 23:27post reply

quote:
As a side note, did a bear get summoned onto the screen for a few seconds? Now there's something I haven't seen in a game before.

Probably was a side effect of the Keiji player using one of possibly several Matsu-related assists. Matsu has a thing for summoning animals...Toshii has one too, for that matter.

Any way, like the consensus states, it's way too early to pass judgment. But I'm hoping that the fact that it's on 256 based hardware will mean that they can test and patch it up as necessary, and it won't be too much work to do so.

Also, it is interesting that there are 11 character slots (12 if you include that middle spot). I smell a spot that some one like Musashi could probably get... :D

TreIII
2th Post

New Customer

"Re(6):Re(10):Official Site" , posted Thu 26 Jul 04:30post reply

Wild JP Blog appears!

http://gamenyarth.blog67.fc2.com/blog-entry-3657.html

Any and all translators who can lend their aid, please help. :D

In any case, different stuff like engine aspects, movelists for the 4 characters available and such are here.

Also, as a BASARA fan, I can tell you right now that Masamune never had a "HELL END DRAGON" in the mainstream games, which leads me to believe that this is Insta-kill "BASARA KO" that we saw earlier.

I couldn't catch what are the rulings to use such moves, but from what I can see, each character has their own specific motion for the move, so at least that's something in itself...

But really, we need translators, stat!

Maese Spt
381th Post

Silver Customer

"loketest" , posted Thu 26 Jul 09:29post reply

I went to the presentation yesterday, and I plan to return today as well. If anybody is interested, I could post some impressions.

In fact, the most shocking thing for me was the fact that 90% of the people on the queue in fron t of the machine were young girls... and some of them were even cute! Such is the power of Basara's bishounen.

マツケン サンバ!!!!

Pollyanna
2302th Post

"Re(1):loketest" , posted Thu 26 Jul 10:02post reply

quote:
I went to the presentation yesterday, and I plan to return today as well. If anybody is interested, I could post some impressions.

In fact, the most shocking thing for me was the fact that 90% of the people on the queue in fron t of the machine were young girls... and some of them were even cute! Such is the power of Basara's bishounen.

Of course I'm interested, although our opinions generally differ so much that I don't know how much your impressions will apply to me. I'm still excited you got to go, though!

Now, just throw together a Yukimura costume and maybe you can score today!

Maese Spt
382th Post

Silver Customer

"loketest impressions" , posted Thu 26 Jul 11:44post reply

quote:

Of course I'm interested, although our opinions generally differ so much that I don't know how much your impressions will apply to me. I'm still excited you got to go, though!

Ask and ye shall receive. OK, here we go. Oh, of course, if any fellow Cafer is interested in some other specific details, just let me know and I'll try to investigate further today.

First stop: gameplay

As somebody pointed out before, it’s a bit too early to pass any serious judgment about gameplay, because most players were quite noobish. I only got two see two supers and one “Basara KO” on the whole time I spent there, and since the queue was quite long I didn’t even bother to try to play myself. I might have better luck today, tough.

The general looking, as expected, is quite GG-ish, but it seemed not so chaotic to me. It’s fast, yeah, but not vertiginous. That’s a good point in my book, actually.

The presented game was only a beta with 4 selectable characters and a few stages: Yukimura, Masamune (not a surprise, huh), Keiji and Kenshin. What’s worse, all the fangirls there kept selecting Yukimura and Masamune all time, so there was little chance to see other guys in action. I’m not an expert in other Arc System games, but the kind of combos and specials reminded me of the few times I had played GG X. Hmm, that’s quite obvious, I guess.

However, Yukimura and Masamune didn’t feel just like the Sengoku versions of Sol and Ky, respectively; they had quite different movesets and stuff. Generally speaking, specials and supers were not as flashy as I expected, tough. A bit disappointing, yeah, but maybe other characters would have cooler, more spectacular specials. Or maybe it’s just that noobish players could only pull out low level specials. We’ll see today. Not that I’m going to be able to pull out decent combos or whatever, tough!

The engun system is still a mistery to me. Yukimura and Keiji had indeed two supporting characters (they were not present from the start, it seems you have to fill a gauge or something to make them show up), while Masamune had only Kojuro to lend him a hand. It seems the main usage for the engun is to power up your supers and make some special combos, but probably there will be more than that.

Nobody was able to make use of Yukimura’s second engun, tough. Sasuke popped up on the melee every once in a while, but nobody could make Shingen participate, even tough he was present at the background along Sasuke. I think that has to do with the “level” you earn for your engun during the battle: the more level you get, the more (or more powerful) stuff he can do; maybe Shingen is a high level engun and would only show up with really huge gauge levels. Or maybe it’s just he was not yet fully implemented in the beta. Oh, yeah, and Kojuro’s aid seemed quite cheap to perform juggles and the like. I can see people bitching about that when game finally comes out.

Second Stop: non-gameplay stuff

I am a fan of both GG’s and Campcom classic fighting game’s soundtracks, so I was eager to hear how the BGMs of this Basara turned out. Sadly, the music was not implemented on the loketest. That, or maybe the volume was just too low. A shame, in any case. But I must say the announcer’s voice was just awesome, and just got to hear that made up for the music letdown. I expected Japanese lines just as in Samurai Spirits and such, but instead he went all in English… and I think it was a perfect decision. Totally loved the way he screamed “here comes a new hero!!” all the time. He added SO MUCH thrill to the atmosphere… the figure of the announcer often gets overlooked in fighting games, but it’s really an important element to make you feel in the mood for slashing the living shit out of some random conglomerate of pixels. But I digress.

Maybe it was just me, but animations seemed smoother than HnK. Nothing SF3 level, sure, but quite nice anyway. Visually speaking, I found the game quite charming: spectacular (but not as dazzling as GG), great light effects, cool style... Also, the “anime look” suits the characters quite well, and looks great in motion. In-game artwork turned out better than I expected; I did not miss at all the old sumie style of the previous 3D installments’ illustrations.

Backgrounds were colorful and gorgeous IMHO, but a bit static. Save for the engun characters witnessing the battle, the stages lacked moving elements and such, and even the engun guys were not very lively, if you know what I mean. While that’s not an issue for me, somebody might miss the baroque style of other Arc System games. All in all, graphics looked really good, but probably using a HD monitor has much to do with that.

Oh, and I found ludicrously fun the fact that, when both players selected the same character, the 2p costume was chromatically almost identical to the “regular version”. So there you had your usual crimson-clad Yukimura going against a pale-red Yukimura. Maybe they were afraid of the fangirls crying “OUTRAGE!” if they dared to give Dokuganryuu a yellow haori, or something.

I thinks there is hoping for more characters (even if it's only the final boss and a pair of sub-bosses) on the final roster, because there was some space for additional cells on the character selection screen. No clues nor hints about who the final boss (if there is such a thing) could be, tough.

Third Stop: miscellaneous

Did I mention the fangirls? I knew Basara had a somewhat strong following among yaoi fandom, but I didn’t expect 90% of the people at the loketest were girls. No wonder they kept choosing Masamune and Yukimura on an endless loop. There was even that chick who fanatically jumped, applauded and screamed “kakkoii! Suteki!” whenever masamune apopeared on the screen. And it was every 5 seconds. And she even was accompanied by her boyfriend. I pity the poor guy.

Anyway, I think this might be a good thing to insert some much needed new, fresh blood into the arcade scene. Arcades need to get new public, outside the usual otaku niche, and probably Basara has something to say in this regard. Kinda remembered me the times when Capcom tried to attract schoolgirls to fighting games by creating Sakura… only that this time the trick seems to have *real* potential to success. Hooray.

quote:
Now, just throw together a Yukimura costume and maybe you can score today!

Oh, thanks for the advice, but I’m more a Masamune guy myself. Actually, I would feel more like cross-dressing as Oichi, but don’t tell anybody *blush*

マツケン サンバ!!!!

TreIII
3th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):loketest impressions" , posted Thu 26 Jul 13:20post reply

quote:

Oh, of course, if any fellow Cafer is interested in some other specific details, just let me know and I'll try to investigate further today.

Heh heh, I knew that BASARA definitely had a devoted yaoi fanbase, but I never thought that they would come out in such large droves for a fighter. Definitely could be a sign of the times. As long as it's simplistic, but not overly-simplified, I would see no biggie. The mainstream games are simple enough to get into, but there's enough meat to keep guys like me playing, and I hope this off-shoot fighter can provide something similar.

Any way, if you could, could you try and find out more about the specifics of the "BASARA KO" and Engun systems? I suppose that's all we could really stand to know until people really get a chance to know this game in-depth. Thanks!

Pollyanna
2303th Post

"Re(2):loketest impressions" , posted Thu 26 Jul 16:34post reply

You can call in your Engun When you're getting hit for a counter, during a super (which is the only time I've seen Takeda do something) and then just as an assist attack. They seem to serve the same purpose, regardless of how many you have. I'm sure some are more useful than others, but I believe the difference in number is just for "accuracy to the series".

I don't know specifically how the instant kills work, but it says to press all three attack buttons when the instant kill mark lights up. I assume this puts you in a "IK mode" like in GG where you do the move afterward but I haven't seen it happen, so I can't say for sure.

Ishmael
2894th Post

"Re(3):loketest impressions" , posted Fri 27 Jul 01:05post reply

Thanks for the impressions Maese Spt! From what has been shown so far it sounds like the game is hitting all the right notes. What's most encouraging is that not only was the loketest popular but that it sounds as if a lot of new faces were present as well. Having a new 2D game is all well and good but the infusion of new fans is particularly welcome.

TreIII
4th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):loketest impressions" , posted Fri 27 Jul 02:29post reply

New loketest vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnpgU3ORIeU

Again, I'm liking how this game is shaping up. And I'm also happy to see that they're truly using tunes from the actual games, rather than just letting ASW put more of its rock in there. Not to put ASW on blast, but I just don't think that whatever they could provide would do a BASARA game justice.

Maou
1203th Post

"Re(1):loketest impressions" , posted Fri 27 Jul 04:35:post reply

quote:
Kinda remembered me the times when Capcom tried to attract schoolgirls to fighting games by creating Sakura…

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhah~

...wait, really? Moves like the Flower Kick always created a very different impression. But hey!

PS: you've been Insert Credit'ed! Nice!

[this message was edited by Maou on Fri 27 Jul 04:42]

Pollyanna
2304th Post

"Re(5):loketest impressions" , posted Fri 27 Jul 09:56post reply

quote:
New loketest vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnpgU3ORIeU

Again, I'm liking how this game is shaping up. And I'm also happy to see that they're truly using tunes from the actual games, rather than just letting ASW put more of its rock in there. Not to put ASW on blast, but I just don't think that whatever they could provide would do a BASARA game justice.

Well, those people looked like they knew how to play fighting games...kinda...although I still don't think we've seen anyone play the game as its supposed to be played.

About the music...I both totally agree and couldn't disagree more. Although I find the Basara music to be generally mediocre, I think it's a great idea to use it in the game, rather than something new that might not fit. However, I'm tremendously biased towards the GG and HnK soundtracks, so to me, a cool solution would be hard rock remix versions of the original songs.

I mean, that's not too much of a stretch since a number of them are rock to begin with, they're just...erm..."fake rock" because they're digital.

Red Falcon
5942th Post

"Re(5):loketest impressions" , posted Fri 27 Jul 11:18:post reply

It looks different, but I'm going to "wait" on this one until it's been out for a while before I might consider getting it. TreIII will know what I mean when I say "Once bitten, twice shy." (Fiiiist, ha ha ha.) Just don't trust ASW too much right now, but I do have to say, it looks "interesting". I'm going to try and not be prejudiced.

Edit: BTW, anyone think we should start a new thread? This one is a tad long.

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Fri 27 Jul 11:19]

Pollyanna
2306th Post

"Re(6):loketest impressions" , posted Fri 27 Jul 13:01post reply

quote:
It looks different, but I'm going to "wait" on this one until it's been out for a while before I might consider getting it. TreIII will know what I mean when I say "Once bitten, twice shy." (Fiiiist, ha ha ha.) Just don't trust ASW too much right now, but I do have to say, it looks "interesting". I'm going to try and not be prejudiced.

Edit: BTW, anyone think we should start a new thread? This one is a tad long.

Well, from the perspective of someone who would be buying it for $2000+, HnK probably isn't so hot, but I feel like 2D fighting game expectations tend to be pretty high. I mean, I don't think HnK was really a disappointing game. I spent/am spending more time with it than most other games I play. It's just...when you stack it up against some other 2D fighters, it wears thin pretty fast.

I mean, if Basara X is as good as HnK, I'd still say it's a decent game. Not a $2000 game, but not worth bitching and moaning about either. (not that I'm saying YOU'RE complaining)

Still, I'm wary of the HnK "boost" we're seeing in the videos. I can't find how to do it on the moves list, though. If it works like the dust attacks on GG, it won't bother me so much, but if you can combo into a wall hit as easily as you can in HnK, then proceed into some obnoxiously long combo, then I'm gonna be a bit disappointed.

Also, starting a new thread is a good idea, but maybe Maese should do it with his impressions/links to the videos.

Maese Spt
383th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):loketest impressions" , posted Fri 27 Jul 13:11post reply

Maese reporting once again!

Nothing new under the sun. The queue was even longer yesterday, so didn't even dare to try. As the other day, 90% of girls.

The Engun system stuff works pretty much as Polly has descibed. The Basara KO is indeed an instant kill, and I think you have to activate first the "Basara mode" or whatever, cuz I recall seeing Masamune blinking like a Christmas tree for a short period of time. But couldn't get much more detail about it, sorry.

quote:
Kinda remembered me the times when Capcom tried to attract schoolgirls to fighting games by creating Sakura…
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhah~
!

Hmm, I recall reading on several magazines, back in the time, that Capcom created Sakura precisely as an attemp to broaden their target into the teenager girl segment. Maybe it was just misinformation, tough. Anyway, I see your point: it always seemed to me that the kind of crowd Sakura was supposed to attract was not exactly the young schoolgirl type...

quote:

Cool! Now I guess I can finally start acting like the internet celebrity I am, making sassy replies to your puny comments and calling you "fella", "buffon" and the like. But Brandon could at least have corrected the typos when he quoted me... :(

Hell, this thread has gotten too long indeed, we should open a new one!

マツケン サンバ!!!!

HAYATO
803th Post

"Re(3):loketest impressions" , posted Fri 27 Jul 13:45post reply

quote:

Cool! Now I guess I can finally start acting like the internet celebrity I am, making sassy replies to your puny comments and calling you "fella", "buffon" and the like. But Brandon could at least have corrected the typos when he quoted me... :(

Well, if all this fuss about the schoolgirls is true, then I pity da fool (i.e. Brandon) who takes Maese for a reliable source of accurate Basara info...

Maese, pay more attention to kogals' skirts the game itself, for Maeda's sake!!!!

IkariDC
646th Post

"Re(6):loketest impressions" , posted Fri 27 Jul 15:38:post reply

quote:

About the music...I both totally agree and couldn't disagree more. Although I find the Basara music to be generally mediocre, I think it's a great idea to use it in the game, rather than something new that might not fit. However, I'm tremendously biased towards the GG and HnK soundtracks, so to me, a cool solution would be hard rock remix versions of the original songs.

I mean, that's not too much of a stretch since a number of them are rock to begin with, they're just...erm..."fake rock" because they're digital.

But HnK's music is just like that, "fake" digital rock, right? And until GGXX arrived, it was just like that as well, except guitars in the original GG.

Maese, it's awesome that you made it to the loketest but, why didn't you try to play it at least once? Come on, as you say, chances are you had to face a schoolgirl, you wouldn't have to bite the dust, wouldn't you?

GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD

[this message was edited by IkariDC on Fri 27 Jul 15:49]

Maese Spt
385th Post

Silver Customer

"new thread, bitches, do you use it?" , posted Fri 27 Jul 17:20post reply

Not here, sweeties... better on the new thread!

マツケン サンバ!!!!

exodus
3972th Post

"Re(3):loketest impressions" , posted Tue 31 Jul 02:44post reply

quote:

But Brandon could at least have corrected the typos when he quoted me... :(

I corrected some of them! Sorry, I was in a rush :(