KOF Video question - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1776 Views )

Sensenic
1568th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"KOF Video question" , posted Wed 6 Jun 23:42:post reply

wandering around on youtube I just found this video with all of the attacks from all the characters from KOF'97 plus Boss team from '96 (albeit incomplete).

Does anyone of you people know where it is from? I'd have said it's just a "quick" sprite rip job if it weren't for those animated frames...
And if by any chance you have it whole (or know where it can be found), could you pass it?

Thanks!

Like the wind...

"When the finger points to heaven the idiot looks at the finger."
-A kid from Amélie.

[this message was edited by Sensenic on Wed 6 Jun 23:43]

Replies:

Nate
856th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):KOF Video question" , posted Thu 7 Jun 00:27post reply

quote:
wandering around on youtube I just found this video with all of the attacks from all the characters from KOF'97 plus Boss team from '96 (albeit incomplete).

Does anyone of you people know where it is from? I'd have said it's just a "quick" sprite rip job if it weren't for those animated frames...
And if by any chance you have it whole (or know where it can be found), could you pass it?

Thanks!

I believe the animated sequences are from The King of Fighters Kyo, an RPG that came out sometime around KOF 97 on Playstation.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

IkariDC
619th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):KOF Video question" , posted Thu 7 Jun 06:26post reply

quote:

I believe the animated sequences are from The King of Fighters Kyo, an RPG that came out sometime around KOF 97 on Playstation.

Yes, that's right. Those are ripped stright from the game, they aren't edited to show the animated version of the character above the sprite doing the same move, they were just like that.

GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD

Sensenic
1568th Post

"Re(3):KOF Video question" , posted Fri 8 Jun 16:03post reply

quote:

Yes, that's right. Those are ripped stright from the game, they aren't edited to show the animated version of the character above the sprite doing the same move, they were just like that.

Sorry? I don't get it. You mean that the sequence was "as is" in the game or, on the opposite, that in the game were only the animated sequences?

Like the wind...

-A kid from Amélie.

Nate
858th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):KOF Video question" , posted Fri 8 Jun 19:10post reply

quote:

Sorry? I don't get it. You mean that the sequence was "as is" in the game or, on the opposite, that in the game were only the animated sequences?

The sequences combined the original sprites with the anime footage.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Sensenic
1569th Post

"Re(5):KOF Video question" , posted Sat 9 Jun 00:23post reply

quote:

The sequences combined the original sprites with the anime footage.

Ok, understood. Thanks to both of you ^_^

Like the wind...

-A kid from Amélie.