Anyone here playing Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1744 Views )

trogdor
74th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Anyone here playing Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?" , posted Tue 15 May 18:59post reply

I'm sorta addicted to this game now. Anyone interested in a friendly WiFi battle? My Charizard "TROGDOR" is itching for some fresh kill >:-D

Friend Code : 4725 4558 2024

Replies:

Time Mage
2548th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Anyone here playing Pokemon Diamond/Pea" , posted Tue 15 May 19:08post reply

Bleh. As always, when I get the game, everyone else will have stopped playing it. There isn't a release date for Europe.

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Waaay~~ (Milky Waaaay)

Shooo-rook
304th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Anyone here playing Pokemon Diamond/Pea" , posted Wed 16 May 09:00post reply

quote:
Bleh. As always, when I get the game, everyone else will have stopped playing it. There isn't a release date for Europe.

Pobrecito...

My friend code is 4725 4598 3325. I haven't played that much since I have been busy looking for a job and helping around the house. Also, WHo has tetris?
I play tetris a lot more because I can play quickly. My friend code is: 9138887-060425

Are you slave to the blade?

Evenor
556th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Anyone here playing Pokemon Diamond/Pea" , posted Wed 16 May 10:17post reply

quote:
I haven't played that much since I have been busy looking for a job and helping around the house.

Excuses excuses.

I'm 4 badges into it and I love it. GSC are still my favorite pokemon games, but Pearl is great!

Friend code: 2363 2278 2316

as for peeping ティッシュはここに不要です
in the bathroom エコロジストな僕なら

Bata kun
3044th Post

"Re(4):Anyone here playing Pokemon Diamond/Pea" , posted Wed 16 May 15:58:post reply

1160-6329-7480.

I'll definitely be playing this for a while. We so should battle each other. Of course, you guys might beat me though.

Oh. I actually have all of Hikari's Pokemon up to this point and I'm about to hit the sixth gym. Hee hee!

ふもっふ!

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Wed 16 May 16:05]

Bootation
562th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"i dont know how to get my friend code" , posted Fri 18 May 14:19post reply

quote:
1160-6329-7480.

I'll definitely be playing this for a while. We so should battle each other. Of course, you guys might beat me though.

Oh. I actually have all of Hikari's Pokemon up to this point and I'm about to hit the sixth gym. Hee hee!

There is a girl blocking the basement saying to try again later in the pokemon centers.

Any help?

Click this webpage

also chek out http://myspace.com/atomiswave2

Bata kun
3044th Post

"Re(1):i dont know how to get my friend code" , posted Sat 19 May 08:59post reply

quote:
1160-6329-7480.

There is a girl blocking the basement saying to try again later in the pokemon centers.

Any help?

Which city are you in?

ふもっふ!

Shooo-rook
305th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):i dont know how to get my friend code" , posted Sat 19 May 11:40post reply

quote:
1160-6329-7480.

Any help?

I dont know if You can't do that further in the game, but In the beginning, you have to go to Oreburgh City's Pokecenter to joing the "Wifi club" There you get your pal pad in the basement. Then you can check your pal pad for your friend code in the key items slot of your bag.

Are you slave to the blade?

Tai-Pan
172th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):i dont know how to get my friend code" , posted Sat 19 May 14:50post reply

quote:
1160-6329-7480.

Any help?

I dont like this game, once you play the second time the game crashes and you cant continue...stupid SNK programmers

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

bootation
563th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"me got my friend code" , posted Wed 23 May 04:18post reply

quote:
1160-6329-7480.

Any help?

I dont like this game, once you play the second time the game crashes and you cant continue...stupid SNK programmers

i got all your guys friend codes
heres mine:
4510 7183 5929

Should we schedule a time where we all meet and can make a battle? like 2 on two? this sounds fun!

atomiswave2@yahoo.com to schedule something.

Click this webpage

also chek out http://myspace.com/atomiswave2

trogdor
75th Post

Occasional Customer

"hello" , posted Fri 25 May 01:26post reply

... I'm still working on assembling my "Dream Team".

I got lots of extra Skarmory if anyone wants. Although their IVs aren't perfect, they have been bred with Whirlwind and Brave Bird.

AIM : sangsteriii

a beholder
3th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Anyone here playing Pokemon Diamond/Pea" , posted Thu 7 Jun 03:21post reply

Who wants a ditto

Will trade it for what pokemon you've got, TM's, etc.