Grand Theft Auto IV - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2326 Views )

Alba Meira
4th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Wed 21 Mar 09:05post reply

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

Currently only a timer until a trailer I wasent aware of this until a friend told me about it hopefully it'll be better than vice city stories.

Replies:

Digitalboy
399th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Thu 22 Mar 19:00:post reply

You would not be by chance actually Shingo the One?

edit: English not working this early in the morning.
quote:
http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

Currently only a timer until a trailer I wasent aware of this until a friend told me about it hopefully it'll be better than vice city stories.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

[this message was edited by Digitalboy on Thu 22 Mar 19:03]

Undead Fred
2804th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Thu 22 Mar 19:21post reply

quote:

edit: English not working this early in the morning.
No, there would be far more exclamation points, a "catch you later!" or two, and stuff like that.

Anyway, not much to look at at the moment, but I'm happy to hear about a GTA 4.

Nate
842th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Fri 23 Mar 04:35post reply

quote:

edit: English not working this early in the morning.No, there would be far more exclamation points, a "catch you later!" or two, and stuff like that.

Don't forget translation requests and sycophantic behavior towards "Iggy-san"!

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Evenor
541th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Fri 23 Mar 14:06post reply

quote:

Don't flatter him. He is from other forums like shorykun, cap-snk, and SNKPLAYMOREUSA.

I have seen really disgusting bara about them Meira brothers ;(.

as for peeping ティッシュはここに不要です
in the bathroom エコロジストな僕なら

Digitalboy
399th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Sat 24 Mar 08:30post reply

I do not know, he could be using a different persona. You hear that Shingo Alba the One Meira, I am on to you.
quote:

edit: English not working this early in the morning.No, there would be far more exclamation points, a "catch you later!" or two, and stuff like that.

Don't forget translation requests and sycophantic behavior towards "Iggy-san"!

I don't know how to live

Catalyst
208th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Sat 24 Mar 08:37post reply

quote:
I do not know, he could be using a different persona. You hear that Shingo Alba the One Meira, I am on to you.

I can vouch for him, don't worry he is NOT Shingo the One. By that of going under under a different alias of Shin Iori Yagami at orochinagi. That and I know him on a person to person basis for clarification sake. Ease up my friend there is no need to fear lol. Or persecute at the stake for that matter

Tracking Treasure Down - Gabriel and Dresden

Digitalboy
401th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(6):Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Sat 24 Mar 08:40post reply

No not persecuting, just spicing up the activities around here.
quote:

I can vouch for him, don't worry he is NOT Shingo the One. By that of going under under a different alias of Shin Iori Yagami at orochinagi. That and I know him on a person to person basis for clarification sake. Ease up my friend there is no need to fear lol. Or persecute at the stake for that matter

I don't know how to live

Catalyst
209th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Sat 24 Mar 08:42post reply

quote:

whoops! my mistake then then spice away buddy lol

Digitalboy
402th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(8):THREAD HIGHJACKED" , posted Sun 25 Mar 11:57post reply

Ah it is cool. This just reminds me when a comedian has to explain his jokes to the audience.

Anywho.

Hey CATALYST!

I have just noticed your signature. That song [tracking treasure down] is good but have you seen the music video? If you have not, do not bother. It will ruin everything good about the song.
quote:

whoops! my mistake then then spice away buddy lol

I don't know how to live

Undead Fred
2810th Post

"Re(5):Grand Theft Auto IV" , posted Sun 25 Mar 13:36post reply

quote:
We are Legion?

Catalyst
210th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(9):THREAD HIGHJACKED" , posted Sun 25 Mar 14:27post reply

quote:

Hey CATALYST!

I have just noticed your signature. That song [tracking treasure down] is good but have you seen the music video? If you have not, do not bother. It will ruin everything good about the song.

Curiosity just killed the cat since It reminds me of one of those emails that pop up with the scary face.

The concept is cool I suppose but what the hell is that, that just got beat with an ugly stick. Then again I can't say the same when I get punched in the face lol.

I'd recommend Ferry corsten's - Fire least that has a saving grace compared to gabriel and dresden, but its still a spiffy song lol.

Digitalboy
403th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(10):THREAD HIGHJACKED" , posted Mon 26 Mar 10:54post reply

You got one of those e-mails too? Man I hope those guys who sent those burn in Hell. I will be checking out that Ferry Corsten's...Fire?

Does anyone know if Metal Slug Anthology will be released on PS2? I saw a release date for it at Gamestop.com.
quote:
Curiosity just killed the cat since It reminds me of one of those emails that pop up with the scary face.

The concept is cool I suppose but what the hell is that, that just got beat with an ugly stick. Then again I can't say the same when I get punched in the face lol.

I'd recommend Ferry corsten's - Fire least that has a saving grace compared to gabriel and dresden, but its still a spiffy song lol.

I don't know how to live

Catalyst
212th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):THREAD HIGHJACKED" , posted Mon 26 Mar 12:14post reply

quote:
You got one of those e-mails too? Man I hope those guys who sent those burn in Hell. I will be checking out that Ferry Corsten's...Fire?

Does anyone know if Metal Slug Anthology will be released on PS2? I saw a release date for it at Gamestop.com.

Quite! I seriously hate those emails! I freaked out on initial reaction and punched my monitor luckily for me I was going to replace that monitor anyways .

But yes! The song is called "Fire" By Ferry Corsten.

And http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/metalsluganthology/index.html

Looks like it for Metal Slug Anthology for ps2 yes sir!

Alba Meira
7th Post

New Customer

"Trailer Released" , posted Fri 30 Mar 08:14post reply

http://gamesradar.com/us/ps3/game/news/article.jsp?sectionId=1006&articleId=20070329151325712083&releaseId=20060313153735796095

1:03 long trailer for those who were interested in this title looks like an updated version of

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Liberty City

End of Spoiler

And yo Catalyst you still use AIM IM me whenever you can.

Undead Fred
2818th Post

"Re(1):Trailer Released" , posted Fri 30 Mar 09:31post reply

Also a more direct source if you just want to watch the trailer from the official site.

There wasn't enough to really back up what Alba said, but hey, it's always possible. Pretty cool to see a prettier GTA come out... I already trust them for gameplay and story and all that, so I'm looking forward to this one (they haven't let me down yet, at least).

GekigangerV
1320th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Trailer Released" , posted Fri 30 Mar 10:19post reply

quote:
Also a more direct source if you just want to watch the trailer from the official site.

There wasn't enough to really back up what Alba said, but hey, it's always possible.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Above the dock at 0:17 it says Liberty, but is missing the "L" and "T." There is a boat that says Liberty City.

End of Spoiler

Black_Hayato
184th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(10):THREAD HIGHJACKED" , posted Fri 30 Mar 14:31:post reply

quote:

Hey CATALYST!

Sorry to continue the hijack but is Gabriel & Dresden's artist debut CD any good? Their ver. of "No One On Earth" is one of my most favorite songs ever. And I like the Cicada ver. of "Dangerous Power". But I haven't heard much their stuff.

I'm wary because I end up disappointed by most electronica artist's "artist" releases. I hear a track and logically go to the maker for more of the same to find its just a lucky shot. The last DJ solo release I really liked was Darren Tate's Horizons; mainly because it was amazingly solid and consistent.

[this message was edited by Black_Hayato on Fri 30 Mar 14:32]

Catalyst
215th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):THREAD HIGHJACKED" , posted Fri 30 Mar 15:14:post reply

quote:

Sorry to continue the hijack but is Gabriel & Dresden's artist debut CD any good? Their ver. of "No One On Earth" is one of my most favorite songs ever. And I like the Cicada ver. of "Dangerous Power". But I haven't heard much their stuff.

I'm wary because I end up disappointed by most electronica artist's "artist" releases. I hear a track and logically go to the maker for more of the same to find its just a lucky shot. The last DJ solo release I really liked was Darren Tate's Horizons; mainly because it was amazingly solid and consistent.

No need to apologize, it happens. I feel the exact same way when it comes to electronica music, I find myself constantly gravitating to different genres like downtempo like Edison Gem or even rap. Anyways onto the main point.

It's too bad gabriel and dresden/motorcycle don't have "As the rush comes" but of course thats an old album you probably would like it. Personally I haven't listen to the new album in detail but from what I heard so far is not bad

http://www.soundmail.org/gabrielanddresden

this is pretty much the full album online from the artists website and you can scroll through different sections of the debut album and check for yourself. Enjoy

I can't remember one of their other songs they do but they do one with the killers songs, and it sounds great.

[this message was edited by Catalyst on Fri 30 Mar 15:15]

Ishmael
2778th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):THREAD HIGHJACKED" , posted Sat 31 Mar 00:17post reply

Is there any news about any possible gameplay changes to this next-gen GTA? While the trailer was nice looking enough unless you are a fan of architecture or urban design there wasn't a lot shown that was worth getting excited about.

Black_Hayato
184th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):THREAD HIGHJACKED" , posted Sat 31 Mar 13:56post reply

quote:

No need to apologize, it happens. I feel the exact same way when it comes to electronica music, I find myself constantly gravitating to different genres like downtempo like Edison Gem or even rap. Anyways onto the main point.

It's too bad gabriel and dresden/motorcycle don't have "As the rush comes" but of course thats an old album you probably would like it. Personally I haven't listen to the new album in detail but from what I heard so far is not bad

http://www.soundmail.org/gabrielanddresden

this is pretty much the full album online from the artists website and you can scroll through different sections of the debut album and check for yourself. Enjoy

I can't remember one of their other songs they do but they do one with the killers songs, and it sounds great.

Thanks a lot!