A favor for Kofoguz only (pretty much) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1867 Views )

Bata kun
3001th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"A favor for Kofoguz only (pretty much)" , posted Sat 20 Jan 02:40post reply

My parents are about to go to Turkey soon. So, can you do me a favor? Go visit the Turkish Consulate General in Los Angeles site and ask if they have a branch in San Francisco (or a city called Sonoma, which is not that far from San Francisco). If there's one in San Jose, that's the best response I can get. My parents don't want to drive for six hours just to get there.

Arigate~ ne.

ふもっふ!

Replies:

kofoguz
505th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):A favor for Kofoguz only (pretty much)" , posted Sat 20 Jan 15:18post reply

quote:
My parents are about to go to Turkey soon. So, can you do me a favor? Go visit the Turkish Consulate General in Los Angeles site and ask if they have a branch in San Francisco (or a city called Sonoma, which is not that far from San Francisco). If there's one in San Jose, that's the best response I can get. My parents don't want to drive for six hours just to get there.

Arigate~ ne.

I e-mailed them all I can do is wait for now. When I get the reply I'll inform you about it. If you want Phone numbers it is +1 323 655-8832.
I am not familiar with those stuff cause I never need to go abroad or chance to travel. SO Ill do my best to help you. If you need anything more just tell.

Btw Where do you planned to visit? Any chance to come South? Holiday season at the shores will start after two or three months so I am assuming this is just touristic visiting, right.

Bata kun
3002th Post

"Re(2):A favor for Kofoguz only (pretty much)" , posted Sat 20 Jan 15:29post reply

quote:

Arigate~ ne.

I e-mailed them all I can do is wait for now. When I get the reply I'll inform you about it. If you want Phone numbers it is +1 323 655-8832.
I am not familiar with those stuff cause I never need to go abroad or chance to travel. SO Ill do my best to help you. If you need anything more just tell.

Btw Where do you planned to visit? Any chance to come South? Holiday season at the shores will start after two or three months so I am assuming this is just touristic visiting, right.

Oh, my parents are there for touristic viewing. It's most likely that they're going to Istanbul. I'll ask them just in case.

ふもっふ!

Oroch
922th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):A favor for Kofoguz only (pretty much)" , posted Sat 20 Jan 16:18post reply

quote:

Arigate~ ne.

their only consulate in california is in LA
you will HAVE to drive or fly there

alternatively you could probably mail your stuff in as most consulates don't require you in person for a visa

Bata kun
3003th Post

"Re(3):A favor for Kofoguz only (pretty much)" , posted Sun 21 Jan 01:31post reply

quote:

Arigate~ ne.

their only consulate in california is in LA
you will HAVE to drive or fly there

alternatively you could probably mail your stuff in as most consulates don't require you in person for a visa

Ouch. Okay. Thanks anyway.

ふもっふ!