Death of KID - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1633 Views )

exodus
3720th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Death of KID" , posted Sun 14 Jan 12:13post reply

Just making sure everyone knew KID was dead. I've known for over a month and never mentioned it - not sure if anyone cares, or even if I do - but it's kind of weird that they're gone!

Replies:

Bata kun
3001th Post

"--'" , posted Sun 14 Jan 13:47:post reply

Why is it that the good companies die and the horrible ones live on? I don't know if I was the only one who had avs and tags of Kid characters, but yeah, this bit has been pretty depressing. The feeling's like being hit by Deadly Rave and seeing Vice and Mature getting maimed in "1996" rolled into one feeling. I'm not going to say that KID changed the gaming world forever, but they did make a serious impact.

I feel so disgusted now for having this news bit shoved into me again. I feel like I want to hit something. Ah, I so could use a punching bag.

ふもっふ!

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Sun 14 Jan 14:00]

Zepy
1313th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):--'" , posted Sun 14 Jan 18:38post reply

KID only had a few hits early on and worthless games for the rest of their life. Never really liked them.

Oh and the PS2 ports. I'd thought they would live forever by porting games from other companies.

Gojira
2096th Post

"Re(2):--'" , posted Sun 14 Jan 19:03post reply

Never heard of them. I'm pretty amused that the first game listed under them is GI Joe for the NES, and the rest appear to be a long mix of dating and eroge. But still, never heard of them.

exodus
3721th Post

"Re(2):--'" , posted Mon 15 Jan 04:26post reply

quote:
I'd thought they would live forever by porting games from other companies.

yeah, so did I!