4 player PS2 games recommendations, please. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (5050 Views )

kofoguz
491th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"4 player PS2 games recommendations, please." , posted Tue 2 Jan 10:40post reply

I got a multitap but I want to play something more than crash nitro kart, any recommandations? I really love puzzle games and we had fun with chu chu rockets and Sonic Shuffle, so are there any games four players games?
Thanks.

Replies:

Digitalboy
382th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):4 player PS2 games recommendations, ple" , posted Tue 2 Jan 11:05post reply

Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It's not a party game but it can house up to "fo' playaz."
quote:
I got a multitap but I want to play something more than crash nitro kart, any recommandations? I really love puzzle games and we had fun with chu chu rockets and Sonic Shuffle, so are there any games four players games?
Thanks.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

kofoguz
492th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):4 player PS2 games recommendations, ple" , posted Tue 2 Jan 11:25post reply

quote:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It's not a party game but it can house up to "fo' playaz."
Thanks.

Thanks, I didnt know that it was 4p game, sounds good.

Is there anything that can do to play chu chu rocket on ps2? I Dont know, maybe some kind of emu or something?

Time Mage
2494th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):4 player PS2 games recommendations, ple" , posted Tue 2 Jan 22:36post reply

Try Street Fighter EX 3. Yes, that non-stellar game that came out with the PS2, but that becomes one of the best 4 players gams when using the 2 vs 2 mode.
Whenever I gather with my friends and a multitap, that's the game we play.

I'm the leading man. You know what they say abut the leading man? He NEVER dies.

Black_Hayato
177th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):4 player PS2 games recommendations, ple" , posted Wed 3 Jan 16:35post reply

VS Games
Doa2HC
GG Isuka
Tekken Tag
Any Soul Caliber

Really any fighting game with team or tag battles. Its a shame team, tag and co-op are left off most newer games. Hot potato and taking turns usually works for me. We've played more than 300 matches on Tekken Tag in one sitting.

kofoguz
493th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):4 player PS2 games recommendations, ple" , posted Wed 3 Jan 21:53post reply

quote:
VS Games
Doa2HC
GG Isuka
Tekken Tag
Any Soul Caliber

Really any fighting game with team or tag battles. Its a shame team, tag and co-op are left off most newer games. Hot potato and taking turns usually works for me. We've played more than 300 matches on Tekken Tag in one sitting.

Soul calibur? I got SC3 and I didnt know it has multiplayer thingy. Well I sholdve guessed about tekken tag. By the way SFex3 I saw that game when I dont have Ps2 and forgot it completely.

KTallguy
886th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):4 player PS2 games recommendations, ple" , posted Thu 4 Jan 04:08post reply

Urban Reign, if your friends like fighting game -lite- stuff. It's a lot of mashing-combo-crazy-moves-fun but the camera pulls back a bit with 4 people.

Play to win.

CharlesProphony
37th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(5):4 player PS2 games recommendations, ple" , posted Thu 4 Jan 11:13post reply

there's the def jam series for some fun with varied mechanics... unbalanced, but fun...

the single complain I have about the game is about the single player "create-a-character" where you can't have a male sexual interest... hhmmm... what? why I can't think about homos in this game? just because elephant man is in the game and asking about a gay character in this type of game is like asking for some bloody hamburgers at a vegan fair? oh, ok... :P