I made review of a Dragon Ball game. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1979 Views )

Recap
32th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"I made a review of a Dragon Ball game." , posted Mon 18 Dec 09:57:post reply

...And I survived, so I uploaded it along with some other articles for a new issue of Postback:

Randomness at its best.

[this message was edited by Recap on Mon 18 Dec 10:49]

Replies:

exodus
3685th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):I made a review of a Dragon Ball game." , posted Mon 18 Dec 17:06post reply

hah! now between us we've reviewed two of these yakiniku bugyou games. I did the PS2 sequel at some point.

chazumaru
454th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):I made a review of a Dragon Ball game." , posted Tue 19 Dec 04:15post reply

quote:
hah! now between us we've reviewed two of these yakiniku bugyou games. I did the PS2 sequel at some point.

Actually the whole Gourmet Action Series includes four games in total, thanks to Manpuku!! Nabe Kazoku and Yakitori Musume (both on PS). They all celebrate different specialized restaurant chains owned by the same company.

For a nitpicker you sure dress poorly.

Recap
32th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):I made a review of a Dragon Ball game." , posted Tue 19 Dec 04:24post reply

But, since i'm not a vegetarian, mine is more reliable ...?

exodus
3686th Post

"Re(3):I made a review of a Dragon Ball game." , posted Wed 20 Dec 03:01post reply

quote:
But, since i'm not a vegetarian, mine is more reliable ...?

yes but I'm american so everything I do is right!

also, chaz! *waves*

Iggy
8032th Post

"Re(4):I made a review of a Dragon Ball game." , posted Wed 20 Dec 03:15post reply

Oh, about that : Mister B., I have received your mail, I just don't have much time to answer it nor to make anything about it, so... tadah.

exodus
3687th Post

"Re(5):I made a review of a Dragon Ball game." , posted Wed 20 Dec 05:00post reply

quote:
Oh, about that : Mister B., I have received your mail, I just don't have much time to answer it nor to make anything about it, so... tadah.

fair enough! I didn't even mail the chaz about it, didn't know if he'd be around.

I feel like europing again soon. Maybe this time I'll get some spain action as well!

Recap
35th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(6):I made a review of a Dragon Ball game." , posted Wed 20 Dec 09:09:post reply

As an American, you should wait for the spring to get the right timing. Very cold winter this one, here.

[this message was edited by Recap on Wed 20 Dec 09:16]

exodus
3688th Post

"Re(7):I made a review of a Dragon Ball game." , posted Wed 20 Dec 09:37post reply

quote:
As an American, you should wait for the spring to get the right timing. Very cold winter this one, here.

Yeah, it sure was cold in france and holland when I went in december!

But spring is reserved for a north american tour (never done that!). Well, I'll figure it out. Is spain nice, or is it....not?

HAYATO
731th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Spain, land of wonders" , posted Wed 20 Dec 18:25:post reply

quote:

Yeah, it sure was cold in france and holland when I went in december!

But spring is reserved for a north american tour (never done that!). Well, I'll figure it out. Is spain nice, or is it....not?

Northern Spain is really beautiful (form Galicien to Basque Country and the Pirenees), and some cities such as Barcelona, and Granada are great (or so they say, I've never been to Granada). I'd suggest you to visit Toledo, Burgos and Segovia as well, they have some of the best and greatest architectonic features of the roman and middle-age eras.

Oh, and in case you are into the museum and art stuff, you shouldn't miss Bilbao either, the mother city of half the "Spanish Cafers Association".

[this message was edited by HAYATO on Wed 20 Dec 18:26]

Time Mage
2489th Post

"Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Wed 20 Dec 20:12:post reply

quote:
Is spain nice, or is it....not?

Yes, it is! Aside from what Hayato has said, I'd emphasize southern Spain also: Granada, Córdoba and Sevilla ar all worth a visit (I'd talk about Granada's wonderful tapas, but you are vegetarian, and there are very little tapas without meat...), and that's solely talking about the cities. The countryside is also beautiful, with some really charming towns and villages, great landscapes and excellent food (for the normal people, at least >_>).

I'm the leading man. You know what they say abut the leading man? He NEVER dies.

[this message was edited by Time Mage on Wed 20 Dec 20:13]

exodus
3689th Post

"Re(1):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Thu 21 Dec 02:34post reply

Thanks for the recommendations - I do quite museums, I go to them any time I'm in a foreign place, even though we have nice ones here.

No plans yet, but I'll keep you all informed!

Zepy
1308th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Thu 21 Dec 23:55post reply

quote:
Thanks for the recommendations - I do quite museums, I go to them any time I'm in a foreign place, even though we have nice ones here.

No plans yet, but I'll keep you all informed!

ComikeComikeComikeComikeComikeComikeComikeComike

exodus
3693th Post

"Re(3):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Fri 22 Dec 02:57post reply

quote:

ComikeComikeComikeComikeComikeComikeComikeComike

too soon! too cold!

I should maybe go to the smelly one.

Arngrim
233th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Fri 22 Dec 17:32post reply

Woha!

How come I missed that thread!

Well, if you decide to come to Barcelona there is plenty of "cultural" background too. I'm sure you'll find plenty interesting museums and places to go!

But I agree that Granada (and the south of Spain in general) too is awesome, really worth visiting!

And, in my opinion, where you'll have the best fun is in San Sebastián. You can take up some interesting barathons (going to all the bars of a street).

Also, if you happen to come to Barcelona, the east wing of "The Spanish Café Contingent" (Sensenic and I) will be glad to receive you too.

On other news... how much time until de Comiket71 starts? I've seen the catalogue aroung... but this time I don't even properly know the highlights. *sigh*

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one that put you into the desert.

Time Mage
2492th Post

"Re(5):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Fri 22 Dec 19:06post reply

quote:
the east wing of "The Spanish Café Contingent" (Sensenic and I)

BTW, what am I? The "lonely southern resistance"? ;_;

I'm the leading man. You know what they say abut the leading man? He NEVER dies.

Arngrim
234th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(6):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Sat 23 Dec 04:30post reply

quote:

BTW, what am I? The "lonely southern resistance"? ;_;

You form part of The Spanish Contingent as well... but you are a "solo entry" in your origin (for the moment). Not that this is particulary bad, but it is nice to get to meet other café members in your zone.

Do not doubt for a second that if I happen to go south, I'll be the first to try to get in touch with you in order to "tomar unas copichuelas". xD

exodus
3700th Post

"Re(7):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Sat 23 Dec 08:46post reply

Well we'll see where I wind up. Generally I only visit places where I can sleep for free (or very cheap), meaning my only cost is airfare and food (and whatever weird crap I buy). So I do have to work on that element first - it may dictate where I wind up!

In France all I had to do was submit to iggy's twisted desires. A small price financially, but the emotional scars linger forever! Cosplaying as the detective from gyakuten saiban is so tiring!

Arngrim
235th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(8):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Sat 23 Dec 20:09post reply

quote:

In France all I had to do was submit to iggy's twisted desires. A small price financially, but the emotional scars linger forever! Cosplaying as the detective from gyakuten saiban is so tiring!

I'd do it!

Iggy
8038th Post

"Re(9):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Sat 23 Dec 20:17post reply

quote:
I'd do it!

Finally \o/ !

IkariDC
602th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(9):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Sat 23 Dec 20:24post reply

quote:

For some reason I imagined Exodus cosplayed as Mitsurugi/Edgeworth instead.

quote:

I'd do it!

Pics plz!

Keep us posted on the europing adventure subject.

GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD

Pollyanna
2130th Post

"Re(10):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Sat 23 Dec 20:46post reply

quote:

For some reason I imagined Exodus cosplayed as Mitsurugi/Edgeworth instead.

Yes, but that's more to my taste and less to Iggy's.

But then again, I think only Mitsurugi looks good in Mitsurugi's costume...and even that's arguable.

exodus
3701th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Land of wonders, indeed." , posted Sun 24 Dec 18:59post reply

quote:

Yes, but that's more to my taste and less to Iggy's.

yes, well wait til I have to stay in texas for some reason. I can find the material.