Okami rocks! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1662 Views )

talbaineric
6253th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Okami rocks!" , posted Sat 16 Dec 14:59post reply

Damn, been forever since I've visited this place.

Anyways, I bought Okami a couple of weeks after returning home from working overseas for a bit. And let me say that it's probably one of the greatest games ever, and I'm not just saying that.

I haven't been this interested in a game in a long while. It truly deserves the accolades it gets.

The graphics and gameplay are what do it for me. I love the Japanese-style of it all and it does a great jod delivering. The only thing I don't like are the voices but I got used to them.

Anybody have the game?

My Myspace

Replies:

Juke Joint Jezebel
3540th Post

"Re(1):Okami rocks!" , posted Sat 16 Dec 16:37post reply

quote:
Damn, been forever since I've visited this place.

Anyways, I bought Okami a couple of weeks after returning home from working overseas for a bit. And let me say that it's probably one of the greatest games ever, and I'm not just saying that.

I haven't been this interested in a game in a long while. It truly deserves the accolades it gets.

The graphics and gameplay are what do it for me. I love the Japanese-style of it all and it does a great jod delivering. The only thing I don't like are the voices but I got used to them.

Anybody have the game?

FUR

Iggy
8030th Post

"Re(2):Okami rocks!" , posted Sat 16 Dec 18:26post reply

quote:
FUR

I was worrying about that since the day I heard the game would be released in the US.

God, I hate to be proved right.

Oroch
916th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(3):Okami rocks!" , posted Sat 16 Dec 19:21post reply

quote:
FUR
I was worrying about that since the day I heard the game would be released in the US.

God, I hate to be proved right.

some like doing it doggy
im looking at you kikkoken

style

HAYATO
729th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(4):Okami rocks!" , posted Mon 18 Dec 22:09post reply

I beat it last friday, and I concur with everything talbaineric stated. It's one of the best PS2 games I've played so far and , for me , even the voices fit the awesome ambience of this game. I've retaken VP:Silmeria since then, and I must admit I can't see VP under the same point of view I did before, it's by far much more time-consuming than Okami, and that's a huge handicap for busy people like me... at least I reached chapter 4, and the story begins to unfold at last...