Silent Hill - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1776 Views )

THe DRooGo
241th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"Silent Hill" , posted Mon 4 Dec 23:08:post reply

Hello there people of rest less dreams!
Having a husband life (talking of sentimental and sexual activities) steels you a lot of time. Plus, I ve been learning by myself how to play the Bass guitar for almost 2 years consecutives, this makes me realize that I do not have time to play my favotite game Silent Hill. So for the reason that I have mentioned, I fall in the sad situation of looking for the endings of the Silent Hill series on youtube -_-U.
Sorry people, I know you may be angry with this post, but the true is that when I become a super rock star XD Im gonna have all the time of the world to come back to the basics.

But the reason of this post(that sounds like a intelectual resignation/suicide post)is that I found something(on youtube of course) that involved me in the trully meaning of the sadness of the silent hill series, A home made video, who shows me tha Im not alone in this world, and also shows me that You are who You are whenever, whereever and whatever your doing in this fuc..ing existence.
so here is what I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=bBI8J6tdWZo

For that I will always reconice that ..

I am a player
XD Sheers!!!

PD. Next 6 of december is my birthday

DID YOU KNOW THAT MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN APPEARS IN STREET FIGHTER 3RD IMPACT AND HE IS NOT A HIDDEN CHARACTER!!!
H.Y.A.L.M.A.R.I.

[this message was edited by THe DRooGo on Mon 4 Dec 23:13]

Replies:

Digitalboy
372th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Silent Hill" , posted Mon 4 Dec 23:22post reply

Happy [early] Birthday, oyagi.
quote:

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

Tai-Pan
162th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Silent Hill" , posted Tue 5 Dec 14:14post reply

quote:
Having a husband life (talking of sentimental and sexual activities) steels you a lot of time. Plus, I ve been learning by myself how to play the Bass guitar for almost 2 years consecutives, this makes me realize that I do not have time to play my favotite game Silent Hill. So for the reason that I have mentioned, I fall in the sad situation of looking for the endings of the Silent Hill series on youtube -_-U.
Sorry people, I know you may be angry with this post, but the true is that when I become a super rock star XD Im gonna have all the time of the world to come back to the basics.

But the reason of this post(that sounds like a intelectual resignation/suicide post)is that I found something(on youtube of course) that involved me in the trully meaning of the sadness of the silent hill series, A home made video, who shows me tha Im not alone in this world, and also shows me that You are who You are whenever, whereever and whatever your doing in this fuc..ing existence.
so here is what I found:

I am a player
XD Sheers!!!

Happy birthday dude.

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

HAYATO
722th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):Silent Hill" , posted Wed 6 Dec 05:48post reply

Yeah, happy birthday Droogo. I'll think of you during my exams tomorrow...

sabo10
1367th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Silent Hill" , posted Wed 6 Dec 09:55post reply

quote:
sexual activities

quote:
sexual activities

quote:
sexual activities

quote:
sexual activities

quote:
sexual activities

quote:
sexual activities

quote:
sexual activities

quote:
sexual activities

Just a Person
832th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Silent Hill" , posted Wed 6 Dec 19:21post reply

quote:

so here is what I found:

I am a player
XD Sheers!!!

Happy Birthday!!

And let's wait for SH Origins and any announcement on SH5!

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Maese Spt
339th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Silent Hill" , posted Wed 6 Dec 20:37post reply

quote:
Yeah, happy birthday Droogo. I'll think of you during my exams tomorrow...

Enough of talking about yourself, you attention whore. This thread is to dicuss The Droogo´s so-called sexual activities.

マツケン サンバ!!!!

Maou
945th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):Silent Hill" , posted Thu 7 Dec 02:46post reply

quote:
Enough of talking about yourself, you attention whore. This thread is to dicuss The Droogo´s so-called sexual activities.

Hahahahahaha! I look forward to the cafe derailing every random or self-indulgent thread in the future. so

how about this

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

THe DRooGo
241th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):Silent Hill" , posted Fri 8 Dec 05:21post reply

So tell me boy... what do you want to know? ah???
Do you need any advice for your
single-sexual-life-style?
Remember kids!!! Before I got married I was single like YOU guys!!!
Be aware of the killer layer-bees!!!
Damm Toxico!!!!!!!!!!
He didnt greeting me!!!!!!!!
aaaaaa!!!!!!!!

DID YOU KNOW THAT MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN APPEARS IN STREET FIGHTER 3RD IMPACT AND HE IS NOT A HIDDEN CHARACTER!!!
H.Y.A.L.M.A.R.I.