user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Thu 23 Nov 23:46post reply

ok

oroch
912th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Fri 24 Nov 00:15post reply

kramer vs kramer

^ for old people only

Bootation
546th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Fri 24 Nov 03:59post reply

quote:
kramer vs kramer

^ for old people only

i always felt he was the least funny on seinfeld. im not sure why everyone liked him the best. costanza was my favorite.

its kinda like steve irwin dying, that guy deserved what he got. like that old saying, u fuck with the bull u get the horns.

oh ya

+3 in awkward bomb combo!

bootation out

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

Amakusa
685th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(3):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Fri 24 Nov 09:41post reply

quote:

its kinda like steve irwin dying, that guy deserved what he got. like that old saying, u fuck with the bull u get the horns.

Get bent. At least he was cool enough to do the Fed Ex commercial, which is more than I can say for you.

I found Kagami's sword in a junk yard.
I will rule the world and find that truly good cup of coffee.
"Dink-a-dink-a-dink-a-do."

nobinobita
60th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Fri 24 Nov 17:08post reply

quote:
kramer vs kramer

^ for old people only

w00t Meryl Streep!

In all seriousness though, ol' Kramer now has 2 options. Admit that he's a racist, or admit that he's not funny.

I think he should go with the Racism cos that can be fixed with councilling, but if you're not funny, you're just not funny.

ZamIAm
1590th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Scum" , posted Fri 24 Nov 23:08post reply

quote:
In all seriousness though, ol' Kramer now has 2 options. Admit that he's a racist, or admit that he's not funny.

I think he should go with the Racism cos that can be fixed with councilling, but if you're not funny, you're just not funny.

3rd option, bide his time until social security kicks in because neither of the above is going to happen, and for all that is right in the world, he shouldn't be able to get another job ever.

Juke Joint Jezebel
3535th Post

"Re(1):Scum" , posted Sat 25 Nov 01:42post reply

quote:
3rd option, bide his time until social security kicks in because neither of the above is going to happen, and for all that is right in the world, he shouldn't be able to get another job ever.

Kramer's Racist Dance (Michael Richards)

EddyT
551th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Sat 25 Nov 03:44:post reply

quote:

i always felt he was the least funny on seinfeld. im not sure why everyone liked him the best. costanza was my favorite.

Your comparison of Steve Irwin to Michael Richards doesn't make much sense. You're comparing a person who went on a racist tirade at a comedy club to a person who's biggest slip-up was feeding a crocodile with his 1-month old child cradled in his other arm.

You must have meant Michael Jackson.

PS: Steve Irwin didn't deserve to die. He never did anything to warrant anything close to it.

[this message was edited by EddyT on Sat 25 Nov 03:48]

Oroch
913th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Scum" , posted Sat 25 Nov 07:27post reply

quote:

shonuff > that pussy dragon boy

Undead Fred
2754th Post

"Re(3):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Sat 25 Nov 14:08post reply

quote:

Nah, I think he'll go with a related-but-not-the-same option: he'll get on TV saying, "I have lots of black friends! I have black people over to my house all the time!" and getting a photo op or two where he's shaking hands with random black people. "See, you guys? I know some black people!"

You know, a sad "cover-up" that'll just seal his fate. I liked him on Seinfeld and UHF, so it was pretty disapointing to hear him do that onstage. At least Mel Gibson was drunk when he said all the things he did... Michael Richards can't blame alcohol.

Maese Spt
337th Post

Bronze Customer

"who's the master?" , posted Sun 26 Nov 16:11post reply

I don't have nothing to contribute to he thread acually, but...

ZOMG, FREAKING BRUCE LEROY HAS COME TO THE CAFE!!!!111one!

Man, I wish I had not deleted my former Sho'nuff avatar...

マツケン サンバ!!!!

Gojira
2082th Post

"Re(4):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Sun 26 Nov 19:19post reply

truth: teksoqp

Juke Joint Jezebel
3536th Post

"Re(5):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Thu 30 Nov 07:47post reply

bump
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/27/michaelrichards.ap/index.html

Evenor
515th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(6):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Thu 30 Nov 09:14post reply

quote:
bump
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/27/michaelrichards.ap/index.html

Richards shouldn't even worry. He has all that SEINFELD money to live off of.

ティッシュに包んだ純情
悪 趣 味 な行為を
羊が百匹 羊が百一匹 眠れない

HAYATO
717th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(7):ITT, Career Ending Super Combo Finish" , posted Thu 30 Nov 21:50post reply

Well, I for sure laughed my ass off... this incident may imply the end of his career, but it was so worth it!!! And you know , It could've been even worse... In case the N-word would've been "Nintendork", I bet he would actually have gotten in serious problems...