Anyone got FFIII for DS - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1850 Views )

Mokona
384th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Tue 21 Nov 02:25post reply

It was bizarrely hard to find (considering it's a Final Fantasy game...) but I got a copy.
I love it so far, but I'd like to know if some people here got it, so that we can swap some messages (I read you don't have access to one of the jobs if you don't use mognet with live correspondents... and I know that the first "contact" has to be live, i.e. at connecting at the same time, which is a bit problematic for me, since I don't know anyone who owns a DS)

Blah!

Replies:

simonbelmont
113th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Tue 21 Nov 02:43post reply

quote:
It was bizarrely hard to find (considering it's a Final Fantasy game...) but I got a copy.

Really? I saw quite a few copies floating around at Costco. Which I thought was strange. I'm getting it for X-mas. I've got enough games to keep me busy for now.

Tai-Pan
157th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Tue 21 Nov 08:05post reply

quote:
I love it so far, but I'd like to know if some people here got it, so that we can swap some messages (I read you don't have access to one of the jobs if you don't use mognet with live correspondents... and I know that the first "contact" has to be live, i.e. at connecting at the same time, which is a bit problematic for me, since I don't know anyone who owns a DS)

I got a new DS with a copy of the game, I started playing it some days ago. Its good, feels good.
Im gonna post my friend code as soon as I get it.

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

exodus
3652th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Tue 21 Nov 08:37post reply

I have it...nice graphics and sound and all that. We'll have to see how long I play it.

Maou
932th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Tue 21 Nov 09:31post reply

Looked like an impressively well thought out remake, given Square's past "efforts" with the Final Fantasy Collection on PS and whatnot. I hear they've actually worked to give the story some meat to it, too. If you haven't given FFV a spin by now, that could be a better choice given that you get a similarly sparse plot but with a more sophisticated job system and all. I hear the US version even has a non-laughable translation this time, which could be big fun. I wonder which will get more attention?

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Mokona
385th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Wed 22 Nov 00:28post reply

Glad to see some people got it.
My friend code is

I don't know if you really need to connect at the same time the first time though... it's not really clear in the manual... I guess not.

Blah!

Mokona
386th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(4):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Fri 24 Nov 03:30post reply

Come on... Bump!

I'm already at 8 hours of gameplay...

Blah!

Tai-Pan
158th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Fri 24 Nov 06:47post reply

quote:

Here is my friend code: 176178267410
Feel free to write!

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Mokona
389th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Sat 25 Nov 02:09:post reply

quote:
Feel free to write!

Thanks, I'll add you to my friend codes list and try it. (I'm pretty sure you have to add me too for it to work though)

Blah!

[this message was edited by Mokona on Sat 25 Nov 02:09]

Tai-Pan
159th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Sat 25 Nov 13:30post reply

quote:
Feel free to write!

Thanks, I'll add you to my friend codes list and try it. (I'm pretty sure you have to add me too for it to work though)

I added you, yes, we both have to add the codes. Anyone else?

Tai-Pan
160th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Sun 26 Nov 00:25post reply

quote:
Feel free to write!

I added you, yes, we both have to add the codes, cause yours is being displayed grey.
Anyone else?

Mokona
389th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(5):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Sun 26 Nov 08:33post reply

quote:
Feel free to write!

I added you, yes, we both have to add the codes, cause yours is being displayed grey.
Anyone else?

I sent you 2 messages this afternoon.
Typing is kinda hard though... (even with the stylus) I mean, they could have put the space in the same section as the letter... you have to switch from symbol to letters between every word; that's shitty. Or at least, they could have made the L or R button the space bar...

Blah!

OmegaDog
1611th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(6):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Tue 28 Nov 11:02post reply

Phew... after lots of inching through the game (been keeping myself really busy), I finally got to a point where I could access Mognet.

In any case, here's my FF3 Friend Code. As with others, feel free to write.
0086 7502 9248

"So... IT'S FLITZ TIME EVERYBODY!" || CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 21

Mokona
394th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(7):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Wed 29 Nov 01:49:post reply

quote:
Phew... after lots of inching through the game (been keeping myself really busy), I finally got to a point where I could access Mognet.

0086 7502 9248

Cool, I'll add you tonight and try sending you something.

Blah!

[this message was edited by Mokona on Wed 29 Nov 04:00]

Tai-Pan
161th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Anyone got FFIII for DS" , posted Wed 29 Nov 10:03post reply

quote:

0086 7502 9248

I added you.