Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1867 Views )

Tashoku Kisune
2228th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide" , posted Tue 31 Oct 09:35post reply

A friend of mine really needs help with her game. And I said that this place would probably be the best place to look for an answer since you guys are so very knowledgable. Well, she can't get an account because she has a free email address. So I'm posting on Shannon's behalf. Here's her question:

"The game is called Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undrentide. I'm trying to find Deekin, the Hobgoblin. I have killed the witch, talked to the dragon, and gotten the teddybear. I went to Blumberg, went into the only house not on fire, but Deekin's not there. I even went back and killed the dragon, so now I have the dragon's skull AND the teddybear, and STILL Deekin's not there. I can't get the statue without him. What now?"

Replies:

Nate
798th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrenti" , posted Tue 31 Oct 12:19post reply

quote:
A friend of mine really needs help with her game. And I said that this place would probably be the best place to look for an answer since you guys are so very knowledgable. Well, she can't get an account because she has a free email address. So I'm posting on Shannon's behalf. Here's her question:

"The game is called Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undrentide. I'm trying to find Deekin, the Hobgoblin. I have killed the witch, talked to the dragon, and gotten the teddybear. I went to Blumberg, went into the only house not on fire, but Deekin's not there. I even went back and killed the dragon, so now I have the dragon's skull AND the teddybear, and STILL Deekin's not there. I can't get the statue without him. What now?"

Did she try GameFAQs?

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Oroch
900th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrenti" , posted Tue 31 Oct 15:00post reply

quote:

Did she try GameFAQs?

was deekin that little kobold? hmm been ages since i played, gamefaqs is the way to go

nwn2 will be out soon, same shit different box, just better graphics

only good thing will be multiplayer