Enhanced Wii coming out next year in japan? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2016 Views )

Bootation
539th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"Enhanced Wii coming out next year in japan?" , posted Tue 31 Oct 03:08post reply

According to the latest edition of overseas magazine, Edge, Nintendo is developing an 'enhanced' version of its Wii console, equipped with DVD playback capabilities, which will launch in Japan next year.
aussie-nintendo.com
well shite. im definately waiting then. Sonofabitches already screwed me with old school DS.
Early adopting is for chumps!

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

Replies:

exodus
3597th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Enhanced Wii coming out next year in ja" , posted Tue 31 Oct 03:39post reply

meh, I don't really need another DVD player. If the 'enhanced' version comes with anything more than that, I'll be floored.

If it's something like 'hey, this is the only one that lets you download retro games to the DS!' well, then Nintendo proves themselves to be just like the rest (which they probably are, just not in the position to be). Either way, I imagine this is just a DVD add-on, like the Panasonic Q.

I'd be surprised if most people don't have at least 3 DVD-playing devices by now.

Oroch
901th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Enhanced Wii coming out next year in ja" , posted Wed 1 Nov 15:34post reply

quote:
meh, I don't really need another DVD player. If the 'enhanced' version comes with anything more than that, I'll be floored.

If it's something like 'hey, this is the only one that lets you download retro games to the DS!' well, then Nintendo proves themselves to be just like the rest (which they probably are, just not in the position to be). Either way, I imagine this is just a DVD add-on, like the Panasonic Q.

I'd be surprised if most people don't have at least 3 DVD-playing devices by now.

Enhanced!

crazymike
1256th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Enhanced Wii coming out next year in ja" , posted Wed 1 Nov 22:34post reply

I will buy a Wii when a hentai game comes out where I can pleasure a girl virtually with the controller.

HAYATO
689th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):Enhanced Wii coming out next year in ja" , posted Thu 16 Nov 19:43post reply

quote:
I will buy a Wii when a hentai game comes out where I can pleasure a girl virtually with the controller.

Then I'd suggest you to spend your money hiring a "professional" and pleasuring her with your "meat analog controller" instead of getting a Wii. You can keep playing PS2 games till PS3 gets cheaper, and get laid in the meantime!!!

Digitalboy
364th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(5):Enhanced Wii coming out next year in ja" , posted Thu 16 Nov 23:36post reply

I like your jib. I will apply this to my life.
quote:
Then I'd suggest you to spend your money hiring a "professional" and pleasuring her with your "meat analog controller" instead of getting a Wii. You can keep playing PS2 games till PS3 gets cheaper, and get laid in the meantime!!!

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...