Guitar Hero II (and an odd dream about it) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1524 Views )

shin ramberk
297th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Copper Customer

"Guitar Hero II (and an odd dream about it)" , posted Sat 14 Oct 05:35post reply

Anybody else looking forward to GHII? Its about a month away. I cannot wait to play co-op mode. And in case you didn't know, in co-op mode you play different parts of the song (like lead guitar and rhythm).

Anyhow, I had a weird dream about this last night. I was at Best Buy and I walk by a messy sales counter. On the counter I notice a CD jewel case with the Guitar Hero logo and some Japanese text. I grab it and see that its the Japanese version of Guitar Hero for the Dreamcast!??!? WTF!?? I open the instruction booklet and it includes the Japanese Saturn logo throughout it. Thats like Double WTF!??

I was thinking of taking it home to try it out on my DC but then I thought that would be useless since I don't have a guitar for the DC. The sales guy catches me and gets mad. He yells at me for being snoopy and that I'm banned from the store. He says, that I will now tell everyone on the internet about this and the surprise will be ruined. Triple WTF??!? I yell at him for being careless and leaving the store promotional CD laying around for people to see. He still kicks me out.

And then I woke up. If I were psychic, this would mean that Sega secretly worked on a port of Guitar Hero for the Saturn and Dreamcast.

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

Replies:

Digitalboy
357th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Guitar Hero II (and an odd dream about " , posted Sat 14 Oct 08:47post reply

Remember children: Drugs and alcohol are bad.

quote:
Anyhow, I had a weird dream about this last night. I was at Best Buy and I walk by a messy sales counter. On the counter I notice a CD jewel case with the Guitar Hero logo and some Japanese text. I grab it and see that its the Japanese version of Guitar Hero for the Dreamcast!??!? WTF!?? I open the instruction booklet and it includes the Japanese Saturn logo throughout it. Thats like Double WTF!??

I was thinking of taking it home to try it out on my DC but then I thought that would be useless since I don't have a guitar for the DC. The sales guy catches me and gets mad. He yells at me for being snoopy and that I'm banned from the store. He says, that I will now tell everyone on the internet about this and the surprise will be ruined. Triple WTF??!? I yell at him for being careless and leaving the store promotional CD laying around for people to see. He still kicks me out.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

Undead Fred
2739th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Guitar Hero II (and an odd dream about " , posted Sun 15 Oct 10:17post reply

quote:
If I were psychic, this would mean that Sega secretly worked on a port of Guitar Hero for the Saturn and Dreamcast.

THEY HAVE A TIME MACHINE AND WILL PORT IT OVER IN THE PAST

I'm definitely looking forward to it. I loved the first one, and the second one's sounding great too. My favorite was Pandora in the first one, so I'm hoping she'll still be cool in the second. I like how Judy Nails is looking, too. I'd say I hope they have more of the kind of metal I like in it... but honestly, I liked playing any of the songs in the first one, so I don't really care.

altimus
159th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Guitar Hero II (and an odd dream about" , posted Sun 15 Oct 10:50post reply

YYZ is like, my favorite RUSH song ever. I can't wait.