Hellsing Manga: Dead?!? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1523 Views )

Burning Ranger
1442th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Hellsing Manga: Dead?!?" , posted Mon 21 Aug 10:25post reply

Dark Horse hasn't released a volume of the Hellsing manga in a while (I can't remember when Vol. 7 was released, but it was months ago). Maybe the US release has caught up with the Japanese release? Does anyone know?

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Replies:

Sensenic
1537th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Hellsing Manga: Dead?!?" , posted Mon 21 Aug 15:12post reply

quote:
Dark Horse hasn't released a volume of the Hellsing manga in a while (I can't remember when Vol. 7 was released, but it was months ago). Maybe the US release has caught up with the Japanese release? Does anyone know?

Caught up, yes they have. Here in Spain we're in the same situation right now.
Volume 8 came out in Japan... dunno when but relatively recently. Maybe a few months ago?

But if you want I happened to accidentally spoil myself a couple of things x_x If you want me to share, just tell me so.

Oh, and don't scare me like that. From the thread title I thought it had been cancelled or sth like that...

Ling Yao. The king indeed.

"It's you know like when you die and you can't quite believe it"
An undead friend.

Ganguro
10th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Hellsing Manga: Dead?!?" , posted Wed 23 Aug 08:38post reply

Ahh finally something I can post about..
Hirano has been really busy lately promoting the Hellsing Ultimate OVAs and Im guessing that DH is waiting for that to come out before they push any more manga into the market. Gotta catch the hellsing frenzy.

As a side note, we are getting Hirano and the creator of R.O.D. to our local con.. in about 2 weeks! We're also premeiring the OVAs, and will be the first to show them in the states. Heck we're showing episode 1 subbed and dubbed and episode 2 and it hasnt even been dubbed yet. Im excited!

JoJo continually pulls off impossible stunts such as blocking bullets or stabbing a vampire's eyes out with his toes. Eventually after saving the world in a battle that involves a volcano a Nazi cyborg and a B-52 bomber Joseph marries Susie Q. and retires from adventuring.