Dark Messiah of Might and Magic - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1500 Views )

emeraldazn
362th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Silver Customer

"Dark Messiah of Might and Magic" , posted Sat 19 Aug 16:07:post reply

This game will arrive in October, and from the looks of it, I dare say it may end up as one of my favorite games. Excellent mood and theme, (very dark and mysterious!) not to mention the graphics! I will definately have to upgrade my computer for this though.. For more information about classes and such, I advise ya to check out the fansite link (not mine, its an official one)!

Fansite

And here's the official main web site:
Main

[this message was edited by emeraldazn on Sat 19 Aug 16:09]

Replies:

trogdor
60th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Dark Messiah of Might and Magic" , posted Mon 21 Aug 15:38post reply

I remember being drawn to this site awhile back b/c of the nice screenshots. Gameplay looks like an Elder Scrolls clone, which turned me off since I am not a huge fan of FPS game mechanics.

KTallguy
865th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(2):Dark Messiah of Might and Magic" , posted Thu 24 Aug 03:28post reply

There's a pretty nice demo up on Fileplanet. It's got a lot of nice ideas but looks like a more linear, traditional FPS experience than say, Oblivion.

However, spell effects and such are very cool. I dislike how my ice spell didn't snuff the campfire in the game though, devs need to remember those little things.

Play to win.

Oroch
887th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Dark Messiah of Might and Magic" , posted Thu 24 Aug 03:56post reply

quote:
This game will arrive in October, and from the looks of it, I dare say it may end up as one of my favorite games. Excellent mood and theme, (very dark and mysterious!) not to mention the graphics! I will definately have to upgrade my computer for this though.. For more information about classes and such, I advise ya to check out the fansite link (not mine, its an official one)!

Fansite

And here's the official main web site:
Main

same developers as arx fatalis

which i liked, but then again i like dirty things like toxico too :(