Heroes: Suda51 and the Wii - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1764 Views )

Spoon
1344th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Heroes: Suda51 and the Wii" , posted Sun 23 Jul 09:16:post reply

The dialogue bites, and the voices are silly, but it's suda and it's slick and it wasn't even supposed to be shown for some reason, so we'll forgive it.

Video and interview here

[this message was edited by Spoon on Sun 23 Jul 09:19]

Replies:

Ishmael
2566th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Travis Touchdown" , posted Tue 25 Jul 00:55post reply

I finally got to see the preview and even though it told me nothing about how the game itself is going to play it certainly got my attention. But is the plot a variation of the one from the film Koroshi no rakuin / Branded to Kill?

Pollyanna
1921th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):Travis Touchdown" , posted Tue 25 Jul 06:33post reply

I found the trailer to be so embarrassing, I couldn't get through it, no matter how cool it looked....and it looked pretty cool. Well...visually I mean.

Spoon
1344th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):Travis Touchdown" , posted Fri 28 Jul 04:33post reply

Comment from youtube:
"Somebody likes their "Skinemax" too much. Sylvia Kristel is the name of the star of the Emmanuel movies."

That is too funny.

Shapermc
125th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Travis Touchdown" , posted Tue 1 Aug 10:22post reply

quote:
But is the plot a variation of the one from the film Koroshi no rakuin / Branded to Kill?

Seems like it. I would imagine more of a Pistol Opera feel considering who is behind the game. Either way, I am happy with what is out there so far. The english voices in Killer 7 got re-dubbed (edited/mixed) for the US version anyways, so I am not too worried about that. I guess if anything it makes Yakuza not look so bad.