Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno 2 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1707 Views )

DarkLordDragon
762th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno 2" , posted Thu 20 Jul 21:11post reply

First promotional image of Chapter Inferno part 2 !

(source : TOEI Website)

http://www.lightgraphics.net/meikai/gold.jpg [Image Attached]

Concerning what's really new and interesting :

- Shingo Araki would be more implicated in these OVAs than the previous.

- the TV diffusion would begin at the end of the year (as usual).

- apparently, compared to Hades ~ Inferno part 1 and Hades ~ Sanctuary, the delay between the beginning of pre-production and first TV diffusion is a month longer this time. That would be due partially to a more present Araki.

I can't believe to see such a great pic after so long... Amazing Aioros in the middle, Saga & Dohko as well... GOLD SAINT RULES ^_^ Let's hope it will help to obtain a better result than last time.

Thanks to Hugo as well

Replies:

Tai-Pan
140th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno 2" , posted Sat 22 Jul 20:43post reply

quote:
First promotional image of Chapter Inferno part 2 !

(source : TOEI Website)

http://www.lightgraphics.net/meikai/gold.jpg [Image Attached]

Concerning what's really new and interesting :

- Shingo Araki would be more implicated in these OVAs than the previous.

- the TV diffusion would begin at the end of the year (as usual).

- apparently, compared to Hades ~ Inferno part 1 and Hades ~ Sanctuary, the delay between the beginning of pre-production and first TV diffusion is a month longer this time. That would be due partially to a more present Araki.

I can't believe to see such a great pic after so long... Amazing Aioros in the middle, Saga & Dohko as well... GOLD SAINT RULES ^_^ Let's hope it will help to obtain a better result than last time.

Thanks to Hugo as well

Thank you! Great news!!
BTW: If you see that picture, it seems that Seiya has blue eyes, isnt this stupid? Don't tell me its like some Ryo or Mario transitions; at some point in time they grew blue eyes, stupid..

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

burning kyo
2421th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno 2" , posted Sat 22 Jul 21:29post reply

quote:
BTW: If you see that picture, it seems that Seiya has blue eyes, isnt this stupid? Don't tell me its like some Ryo or Mario transitions; at some point in time they grew blue eyes, stupid..

It's not Seiya, it's Aioros.

~ Flowers Blooming on the Moon Flowers Scattering on the Wind ~

freak
38th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno 2" , posted Sun 23 Jul 04:18post reply

quote:

That's the scene of destroying Wailing Wall.

Tai-Pan
142th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno 2" , posted Tue 25 Jul 09:19post reply

quote:

It's not Seiya, it's Aioros.

Uh,,,sorry,, I hand't slept in days and I didn't pay much attention. Thanks for making me feel better!

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"