Random PS3 randomness - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2345 Views )

Iggy
7803th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Random PS3 randomness" , posted Sat 8 Jul 18:05post reply

Apple's logo on the official site of the PS3

Is the PS3 so versatile it can use Mac OSX, like Kutaragi once said while in drunken stupor ?
Or does Sony, to create the official site of the very item which while save or kill them, doesn't see necessary to buy the complete version of Shake, the flash utility used to make the site ?

Also, the demo version of Shake doesn't have a save function. I would find it extremely funny if it was a pirated version of Shake.

Well, it's already quite funny as it is.

Replies:

Burning Ranger
1437th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Random PS3 randomness" , posted Sun 9 Jul 01:03post reply

I saw that and thought it was somewhat humorous. But on the other hand, if the PS3 had some kind of iPod support, then I'd be somewhat pleased. Still doesn't justify the price, though.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

shin ramberk
280th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Random PS3 randomness" , posted Sun 9 Jul 01:18post reply

That doesn't make any sense. The image reminds of one of those Latin American visions of the Virgin Mary. Where the Virgin appears in random objects and people quickly start making shrines around the object. Here, it looks like Saint. Steve Job's corporate symbol has divinely appeared on the PS3. It therefore must be the blessed and chosen console!

But seriously, what is this all about? Sony and Apple teaming up? Not likely. They're competitors who build stylish electronic devices and that usually don't work with competitors products.

Hrm. Rnadom. I call photoshop shenanigans on this. Apple doesn't need Sony except for its music collection. And to prove to the world it can create more stylish and durable high-end boutique electronic devices.

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

Maese Spt
277th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):Random PS3 randomness" , posted Sun 9 Jul 05:08post reply

quote:
The image reminds of one of those Latin American visions of the Virgin Mary.

I lol'ed very hard with this.

Now I wonder if The Beatles are gonna sue Sony for using the apple logo as well, like they did when the ipod appeared...

マツケン サンバ!!!!

Iggy
7804th Post

"Re(2):Random PS3 randomness" , posted Mon 10 Jul 01:16post reply

quote:
But seriously, what is this all about? Sony and Apple teaming up? Not likely. They're competitors who build stylish electronic devices and that usually don't work with competitors products.

No, really, as silly as it sound,
quote:
Sony doesn't see necessary to buy the complete version of Shake, the flash utility used to make the site.

might very well be the right answer, since the Apple logo disappeared from the flash animation since.

Let's pirating !

Baines
164th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Random PS3 randomness" , posted Mon 10 Jul 06:56post reply

quote:

Think of the possibilities of combining Apple's sometimes pretentious art styling with Sony's questionable hardware quality...

The PS4 might look like a table lamp, rather than a foot rest. And the next Mac might burst into flames once the warranty expires. (The laptops already get close, with the amount of heat they build.)

Iggy
7808th Post

"Random Card Fighters DS cards" , posted Wed 12 Jul 02:07post reply

[url=http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2006/06/30/104,1151673128,55931,0,0.htmlKarin, Setsuna, Takuma, story.

Who cares about the story...

Me Want System !

Iggy
7811th Post

"Random kicking in the crotch randomness" , posted Thu 13 Jul 02:17post reply

TakaraTommy (when has THAT happened ?) and Capcom are going to join forces

The first collective product will be a character aimed at a female audience, with products made by each company released starting in september.

Toxico
4251th Post

"Re(1):Random kicking in the crotch randomness" , posted Thu 13 Jul 02:27post reply

quote:

The first collective product will be a character aimed at a female audience, with products made by each company released starting in september.

While the news is 'big'; I was hoping to see a pic of two fat corporate types shaking hands, in order to further enhance the news reading experience.

See??? He is a God...

shin ramberk
282th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Random kicking in the crotch randomness" , posted Thu 13 Jul 05:44post reply

quote:
TakaraTommy (when has THAT happened ?) and Capcom are going to join forces

Thanks for the heads up Iggy. I don't know how to react to this. Of course, I wanted a Capcom produced Transformers game but whatever. In the last eight months TakaraTommy has nearly abandoned their Transformers franchise for kawaii PVC figures. Eh. Too hell with everyone.

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

Iggy
7812th Post

"Random fidelity points" , posted Fri 14 Jul 01:35post reply

After Nintendô, it's SquarE's turn to begin :
http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/0607/13/news084.html

You buy, you enter the points in the data base, and in autumn, you'll be able to buy sweet sweet original gifts.

Ishmael
2555th Post

"Re(1):Random fidelity points" , posted Fri 14 Jul 04:29post reply

Ooh, I wonder if I can get a Squenix secret decoder ring?

Since the UMD didn't work out on the PSP, Sony has been reduced to giving movies away with their memory sticks.

Tashoku Kisune
2178th Post

"Oh Ken..." , posted Tue 1 Aug 15:30post reply

quote:
Apple's logo on the official site of the PS3

Is the PS3 so versatile it can use Mac OSX, like Kutaragi once said while in drunken stupor ?
Or does Sony, to create the official site of the very item which while save or kill them, doesn't see necessary to buy the complete version of Shake, the flash utility used to make the site ?

Also, the demo version of Shake doesn't have a save function. I would find it extremely funny if it was a pirated version of Shake.

Well, it's already quite funny as it is.

Oh, Ken Kutaragi... the many things I could say about you. But it seems your flapping arrogant mouth has done my work for me. I'm not sure if I should thank you or spike your drink with some yummy fresh cyanide.

I haven't seen a loudmouth prick this bad in a long time. :/ Boo PR choice for Playstation.