From 156 days to 10.000 days... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2152 Views )

thE drOOgO
238th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"From 156 days to 10.000 days..." , posted Tue 27 Jun 01:55:post reply

Well guys I´m here again keeping my account ¨alive¨, I will do this until the day I will get my OWN conection to internet, that means the day that I will have a really super ultra moyo computer of my own and that means also ... Never º_ºU jojojo.

Do you know Advance Wars 2 Black Hole and somthing else?
Well If you know it and if you have played it, You know that is really adicctive, and now I know that nobody, once learned and played, can resist it...EVEN THESE CREATURES CALLED WIFES [AA][/AA]!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!

First of all, she didn´t want it, I offer my humble time to teach her to play and she didn´t want me to teach her, then she realize that without a Play Station 2 life could be incredible boring( specially if you live in Barcelona, but not in the center, I mean 40 minutes from wasted land, and specially I if you leave your Play Station 2 in Norway to escape the expensives taxes of the weight of the luggage º_ºU)
and then,,,

BOGON!!!

she could not stop playing for maybe... mmm lets see... 3 months!!!
and it took us 156 days( Advance Wars days of course!!!) to finnish one battle in the versus mode. And in real time it took us 2 weeks, cuase we didnt play day after day
I won, but sometimes she had me against the ropes in really critical circunstances, once I though I could win easy and she got from nowhere millions of Bombardes!!!
Andrea played with Olaf from Blue Moon and I used the little girl from the Black Hole Army!!!

Now we are playing again and we haven´t have any big encounter yet, the day is 48, 2 real days of the week, Andrea is playing with Hachi and I´m using Grit!!! I know... something is growing bad, nasty and nerd!!!
BOGON REPPUKEN!!!
Well enough boring tales from the Droogo

Shit I forgot...
Did You like the lastr album of TOOL?
10.000 days???
AAA??
A?
.?

DID YOU KNOW THAT MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN APPEARS IN STREET FIGHTER 3RD IMPACT AND HE IS NOT A HIDDEN CHARACTER!!!
H.Y.A.L.M.A.R.I.

[this message was edited by thE drOOgO on Tue 27 Jun 02:08]

Replies:

Time Mage
2428th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):From 156 days to 10.000 days..." , posted Tue 27 Jun 18:59post reply

Haha, nice post, you're right, no one can escape from AW addiction once they get hooked to it.

However, using Hachi... Your wife is cheap! XD

Me alegro de que estés ya en Barcelona, qué tal estás por España?

~~~Knowledge is power~~~

Toxico
4240th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):From 156 days to 10.000 days..." , posted Wed 28 Jun 01:39post reply

quote:
Me alegro de que estés ya en Barcelona, qué tal estás por España?

XD!!!!! this thread is funny.
Espero que estes bien, y que no te saquen la cresta en Advance Wars; y acuerdate de usar condon.

See??? He is a God...

Digitalboy
337th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):From 156 days to 10.000 days..." , posted Wed 28 Jun 03:31post reply

The lastest album release of TOOL is good. As far as I know most of the tracks are good. I haven't heard the whole album yet. But I can say that TOOL has progressed sinced their last album.

quote:
Did You like the lastr album of TOOL?
10.000 days???

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...